Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics (57281 Views)

Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by jeroncomputers(m): 4:17am On Apr 14, 2019
APC and propaganda they are 5&6' they tell you they have done this its a lie, they tell you they have done that "please check very well; because its also another lie... They also enthrone lie chief
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by GavelSlam: 4:28am On Apr 14, 2019
seguno2:

APC had 20 years of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode yet they couldn’t build a single light rail in mega city Lagos but Jonathan in five years built not just one railways, he also built the Abuja metro.
You APC people should be ashamed of yourselves.

The light rail projects are ungoing despite PDP blocking Lagos state's allocation for years.

We are talking about roads that were already built yet PDP kept making billionaires wihout executes projects from those roads.

May your life be like Lagos- Ibadan expressways under PDP.

7 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Mace0lane: 4:30am On Apr 14, 2019
If your state governor complete similar project I swear na 40 years tenure una go give but hate wan kill you n your papa because na Yoruba de do am.

safetyInspector:
The way we are celebrating this road that is not up to 10 Kilometers. We are a giant of Africa indeed. Though I love the progress report from AutoReportNG, the celebration aspect of it is what I can't understand.

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by chibuzorAbia: 4:48am On Apr 14, 2019
seguno2:

How many mega cities do you know without mass transit like metro, buses, ferries

Go back to igboland
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by bewla(m): 5:15am On Apr 14, 2019
alaboski:
Lagos here we go
Yaapae
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by ogbonti: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2019
lagdmark:

Ambode next president 2023!

indeed, of Coward-Geria, not Nigeria grin
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by ofiko123(m): 5:33am On Apr 14, 2019
Nice one..
Etesi waju eko la won temi wa..
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by thisnaijaguy: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2019
After everything, all the roads go lead to Oshodi-Anthony traffic. If you know you know. Just face-lifting the airport road for international PR.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:55am On Apr 14, 2019
majamajic:
ambode contractors are very slow, one of the major reasons he lost the second term, four years in office most of his contracts are half way.

kudos to him though but he for finish most of these contracts in 2 yrs,

like the oshodi bridge, he was busy doing the beatification, instead of doing the main road then beautification, but he was relaxed thinking the 8 yrs was in the bag already, [s]secondly he toyed with investments of his boss, that's the main reason he didn't go for second term.[/s]
You were making so much sense till you got to the last part! Not hating though cause you were stating the fact as it is but

Is Lagos State Tinubu's company

This habit is what every right thinking person should condemn!

Later una go dey shout revolution upandan. How else can we revolt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Sconty09(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Lagos for show

See more amazing images here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/04/an-overview-of-10-lane-oshodi-murtala.html

My brother, I wish to let you know you're the one more reason I come to Nairaland. You bring authentic and real updates to this platform with evidence and that's why I like you. I can't wait to see Lagos and the whole Yoruba region developed If Nigeria keeps wanting to be stagnant. I love my country but I'm Yoruba man before Nigeria, No deception.

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Westsida: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Hallmark08:
This one has come with 16 years nonsense like his Lucifer bosses

But what he said is true sha. They couldn’t. All they were able to do is to hold Lagos Allocations for many months!
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Acedave1(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2019
fools continue arguing.... . . . . . . . . . . Am watching you ...
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by cardoctor(m): 6:08am On Apr 14, 2019
Until I see it with my naked eye. That's when I will believe.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2019
majamajic:
ambode contractors are very slow, one of the major reasons he lost the second term, four years in office most of his contracts are half way.

like the oshodi bridge, he was busy doing the beatification, instead of doing the main road then beautification, but he was relaxed thinking the 8 yrs was in the bag already, secondly he toyed with investments of his boss, that's the main reason he didn't go for second term.
Excuse me. Ambode has no business with that road and we owe him an apology for that. The guy did his best and he was excellent. Tell me of anybody that is better and capable than him. The expressways and newly constructed high ways in Lagos which include the Jubilee highway and bridges in abulegba, Ajah, Berger etc which was started by Ambode ought to be the job of the federal government. But they neglected them all this year's and because Ambode came on a rescue mission we all began to antagonize him.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Hydrogen007: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2019
grin grin
akilo1:
Pdp wont like this news
grin
akilo1:
Pdp wont like this news

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by olagbola45(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2019
seguno2:

APC had 20 years of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode yet they couldn’t build a single light rail in mega city Lagos but Jonathan in five years built not just one railways, he also built the Abuja metro.

Abuja metro

Hmmmmm.....abi no b dat one wey obj start long time ago....well done liar
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by ThothHermes: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2019
All I see is looting.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by AnthonyAk(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2019
Was stuck there last time I was home for a while. Landed at 6 didn't get to lekki till 11pm
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Toosure70: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2019
akilo1:
Pdp wont like this news
and the Igbo developers from potopoto republic.

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by ehissi(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2019
seguno2:

Your father is a man joor. Don't mind that confused fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2019
seguno2:

Laisi iwe kiko, ofo ati pabo ni o jasi.
Is it not the same Lagos where school building collapsed killing several pupils
APC in 20 years is a monumental failure in Lagos state

As if the school is a government school. Abi?
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by OneManLegion(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2019
beemzy2014:
yassss.

Your dp's humorous grin
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by bilulu(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2019
majamajic:

like the oshodi bridge, he was busy doing the beatification, instead of doing the main road then beautification, but he was relaxed thinking the 8 yrs was in the bag already, secondly he toyed with investments of his boss, that's the main reason he didn't go for second term.
you guys re always trying to justify why he was denied his second tenure. Mention one APC governor that is better or achieved more dan him.... he was simply denied cuz his loyalty was in doubt. maybe he stopped paying dues
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by majamajic(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2019
bilulu:

you guys re always trying to justify why he was denied his second tenure. Mention one APC governor that is better or achieved more dan him.... he was simply denied cuz his loyalty was in doubt. maybe he stopped paying dues

did u read till my last line ? cos I mentioned something like that.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Rhaspody(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2019
And Lagos State government have abandoned badagry road.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by seguno2: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2019
GavelSlam:
The light rail projects are ungoing despite PDP blocking Lagos state's allocation for years.

We are talking about roads that were already built yet PDP kept making billionaires wihout executes projects from those roads.

May your life be like Lagos- Ibadan expressways under PDP.

PDP did not block Lagos allocation for years. Stop telling lies as shameless APC people do always.
In your rush to tell lies you can’t escape showing your illiteracy like Buhari’s. So sorry for you. embarassed
Amen to your fake prayer and may your life be like Lagos for the past 20 years of raising revenues for stealing only.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by ally2014: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2019
Na so them show us badagry to mile 2 railway..today it's is an abandoned project

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by AutoReportNG: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Sconty09:

My brother, I wish to let you know you're the one more reason I come to Nairaland. You bring authentic and real updates to this platform with evidence and that's why I like you. I can't wait to see Lagos and the whole Yoruba region developed If Nigeria keeps wanting to be stagnant. I love my country but I'm Yoruba man before Nigeria, No deception.

Thanks for your kind words Sir...
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Funmisurge(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Ambode would have been the best gov in history of Lagos, if he had allowed to go 4 second terms but the power that be says, he wasn't a politician.
I guess Lagos school of politicking seems to be different from other region in the country, just hope he would be accommodated in FEC cabinet..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by 9jaRealist: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2019
majamajic:

No, they are NOT slow.

After all, Abule-Egba and Ajah flyover projects were completed quickly, the Ikorodu BRT corridor, the Epe and Alimosho road networks, as well as several other projects. However, it seems that since he lost the APC nomination he’s either taken his foot off the pedal or he has probably been threatened with impeachment if he continues to prioritize those projects that do not put money in the infamous Bullion Vans.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by mywells: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2019
we pray they don't toll gated it.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by 9jaRealist: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2019
Rhaspody:
And Lagos State government have abandoned badagry road.

Badagry Expressway is a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ROAD. undecided

And even though the LASG decided expend Lagos taxpayers’ fund to rebuild, modernize and expand it (just as with this Airport Road), it has nonetheless taken NNPC more than 3 years just to relocate its pipelines along the right of way, and seemingly forever for the Army to agree to demolish parts of the Ojo Cantonment wall that abuts the right of way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) / Ship Loses Control Like "Plane Crash" In Italy (Photos) / A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.