Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,786 members, 7,834,656 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu (4455 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by MhizMuna: 1:25am On Apr 14, 2019
If not for her mother who encouraged her, actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu couldn’t have gone into movie production.

Having conquered her fears and anxiety, Nwokeukwu is today the brain behind such entertaining movies like Wrong Thought, Arabella, Awaken, Unknown Damage, Blind Violence, and Lucy’s Dilemma.

In this interview, Nwokeukwu opens up on her experiences as an actor and filmmaker. She also talks about her latest movie and ideal man among other interesting issues.

What actually inspired your first movie production?
I noticed that producers were just using us and paying us peanuts. And at the end of the day, you see your movie everywhere, making waves. As the lead character, people are calling you all over the place, thinking that you’re making money. But you can’t do anything about it because you don’t have any rights over the movie. I did my calculations and I found out that production pays better, and you know, when you pay people, you have exclusive rights to your works.

What was your first production experience like?

At first, I was scared and anxious! You see, it is not easy to bring people together, put them in a hotel and feed them for weeks, but I did all these after my mom encouraged me. Before I produced my first movie, I had to float a company, The Ship End Production Nigeria Ltd. But at the end of the day, I will say it has been a thrilling experience.

Were you not afraid of backlash from industry big names when you decided to go into film production?

I thought that they won’t give me jobs again, because they would be like ‘she wants to show herself by producing; let us see how far she can go’. The truth is that’s the exact reason some people don’t want to produce their own movies, because they don’t want to lose the opportunities they already have. Producers don’t like the idea that you are trying to overshadow them.

I still want to work with them but I don’t care as long as I am making money. Most times, they call me and say ‘hmmm… you are now producing, so you want to show us now that you are good, that you can actually do what we are doing?’ But I am like ‘don’t see it that way. I need money as much as you do. I have about N2 million and if I don’t invest it, I will spend it all within a short while. So, I need to invest in order to secure my future’.

https://www./2019/04/handle-me-actress-chiamaka-nwokeukwu.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by daddytime(m): 2:16am On Apr 14, 2019
No farmers or legbukes for your area abi you mean a man with a strong pocket...

See her nose like small letter "m"...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by Omihanifa: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Nah wa o shocked this babe way dey work for ShopRite that year
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by sholay2011(m): 3:13am On Apr 14, 2019
daddytime:

grin
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by itspzpics(m): 4:23am On Apr 14, 2019
I see
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by partnerbizz4: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2019
MGTOW
Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 751 testimonies below. .
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by Onyi22(f): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2019
L
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by tribalistseun: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Omihanifa:
Nah wa o shocked this babe way dey work for ShopRite that year

You wey dey serve food for canteen those years. Na wa o so you don't afford to buy phone
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by vanida6: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2019
daddytime:

lolx u funny grin
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by chriskosherbal(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2019
When a woman says she needs a STRONG man who can HANDLE her she is simply saying it on two fronts :

1.Money

2. Sex

Women love money and that's a fact that cannot be denied but don't think that will suffice as they are also crazy about good sex with a real master of the game.

So having one and not having the other/pursing after the other is not being STRONG enough to HANDLE them completely.

One is never a SUBSTITUTE for the other but can be a SACRIFICE.
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by TyrantInAsoRock: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2019
daddytime:

Lolz

She offend u before
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by respect80(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2019
Olosho isssa goal...

Carpenter, iron benders, bricklayers etc don finish for your area abi those ones no b strong men grin
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by Khd95(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2019
Handle ur self na,u be farm tool ni that u need strong and experience farmer to handle u
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by KendrickAyomide: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
see as she fine.. chai !
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by Jerrick(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
What sort of misleading topic is this one?? There topic is saying entirely different thing from what she said. Rubbish there's nowhere she said she wants a strong man to handle her
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by Gbagbuo247: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
You ancestors will be so proud of you, all the same try that boy wey dey state for the back of WEMA Bank for Iwo road. Thank me later
Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by eaglejay13(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
daddytime:

See bad mouth

Re: I need a strong guy that can handle me - Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu by meobizy(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
I don't even know her.

(1) (Reply)

Jemima Osunde Drags Adeolu Adefarasin For ‘toasting Her Aggressively’ In Feb... / Niniola Tried To Look Like Beyoncé, But Her Tailor Did This (photos) / Cubana Chiefpriest Buys 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.