Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Watch Mr Eazi's Performance At 2019 Coachella Music Festival (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Mr Eazi's Performance At 2019 Coachella Music Festival (Video) (12802 Views)

Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity Football Match In Abuja / WATCH: Ooni Of Ife And His Beautiful Wife Step Out In Style At 2019 Aje Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Watch Mr Eazi's Performance At 2019 Coachella Music Festival (Video) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
onatisi:
Eazi is not popular at all at all in ghana ooooo
ask most ppl on the street in ghana and i am sure 80-90 % of them will tell you they dont know him
What are you talking

Eazi's Skin tight ft Efya was all over Ghana and he got nominated in the Ghana music award till they debated he isn't a Ghanaian and got removed and since then he has been a household name in both Ghana and Nigeria, his song with King Promise is still a banger in Ghana, J - Derobie ft Mr Eazy is a banger too,his I surrender ft Simi too is a banger in Ghana so who told you ppl don't know him in Ghana

Best DJ in Kumasi called DJ Slim of Pure FM plays Mr Eazy songs more than any artist.

Ghana knew him as a musician before Nigeria knew him,he became a musician in Ghana because he was schooling in Ghana and his name is still among top artists not only in Ghana but whole African continent.
Re: Watch Mr Eazi's Performance At 2019 Coachella Music Festival (Video) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
onatisi:
Eazi is not popular at all at all in ghana ooooo
ask most ppl on the street in ghana and i am sure 80-90 % of them will tell you they dont know him
What are you talking

Eazi's Skin tight ft Efya was all over Ghana and he got nominated in the Ghana music award till they debated he isn't a Ghanaian and got removed and since then he has been a household name in both Ghana and Nigeria, his song with King Promise is still a banger in Ghana, J - Derobie ft Mr Eazy is a banger too,his I surrender ft Simi too is a banger in Ghana so who told you ppl don't know him in Ghana

Best DJ in Kumasi called DJ Slim of Pure FM plays Mr Eazy songs more than any artist.

Ghana knew him as a musician before Nigeria knew him,he became a musician in Ghana because he was schooling in Ghana and his name is still among top artists not only in Ghana but whole African continent.

Am a Ghanaian in Kumasi ok!!!
Re: Watch Mr Eazi's Performance At 2019 Coachella Music Festival (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
SuperSupremo:
What are you talking

Am a Ghanaian in Kumasi ok!!!

Iolz
No need arguing with you .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Awurum Launches Beauty Pageant Competition In MAFAA Awards 2018‎ / BBN Guys In Trouble, Dorothy And Other Housemates Expose Nak*dness / Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.