Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Viral Video Of A Man Breaking His Tv Set During A Live Football Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Viral Video Of A Man Breaking His Tv Set During A Live Football Match (602 Views)

This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets / Lionel Messi All Smiles As He Returns To Training After Breaking His Arm / God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of A Man Breaking His Tv Set During A Live Football Match by patogist: 2:05am On Apr 14, 2019
A man’s wife pranked her husband while watching football by switching off the television set at crucial moments.

Thou the prank is really not funny but the man’s reaction got the attention of twitter users .

Watch Video here

https://update9ja.com/viral-video-of-a-man-breaking-his-tv-set-during-a-live-football-match/

Re: Viral Video Of A Man Breaking His Tv Set During A Live Football Match by patogist: 2:06am On Apr 14, 2019

Re: Viral Video Of A Man Breaking His Tv Set During A Live Football Match by patogist: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Viral Video Of A Man Breaking His Tv Set During A Live Football Match by PlayerMeji: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
That is why I am working to be able to do this at anytime!
Re: Viral Video Of A Man Breaking His Tv Set During A Live Football Match by dododawa1: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
And my own tv got spoil today,looking for money to repair it,NAWA.

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Double Pit Stop Mercedes-AMG Pulled At The Chinese Formula 1 Race / “reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up / Football Gossip: Pogba, Bale, Lampard, Felix, Willian, Coutinho, Dembele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.