Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

“reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up (595 Views)

Man Utd's Pogba Opens Up On Depression / Paul Pogba Opens 2 Bottle Covers With His Leg In Bottle Cap Challenge (Photos) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up by correctkidabc(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2019
The former juventus player and manchester united midfilder, Paul Pogba has opened up on why he converted to Islam in his twenties.
IT CAME BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO ARE MUSLIM. WE ALWAYS TALK.

“I WAS QUESTIONING MYSELF IN A LOT OF THINGS, THEN I STARTED DOING MY OWN RESEARCH.

I PRAYED ONCE WITH MY FRIENDS AND I FELT SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I FELT REALLY GOOD.

“SINCE THAT DAY I JUST CARRIED ON. YOU HAVE TO PRAY FIVE TIMES A DAY, THAT’S ONE OF THE PILLARS OF ISLAM. IT’S SOMETHING THAT YOU DO.

“THE MEANING WHY YOU DO IT – YOU ASK FORGIVENESS AND BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, LIKE MY HEALTH AND EVERYTHING.

“IT’S REALLY A RELIGION THAT OPENED MY MIND AND THAT MAKES ME, MAYBE, A BETTER PERSON. YOU THINK MORE ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE.

“THIS LIFE HAS A TEST. LIKE WHEN I’M WITH YOU, HERE. EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT A MUSLIM, YOU ARE A NORMAL HUMAN. YOU HAVE A HUMAN RELATIONSHIP AND RESPECT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, WHAT RELIGION YOU ARE, WHAT COLOUR AND EVERYTHING.

“ISLAM IS JUST THIS – RESPECT OF THE HUMANITY AND EVERYTHING.”

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/reason-why-i-converted-to-islam-paul-pogba-opens-up/
Re: “reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up by Jayslicky: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2019
A truly converted muslim doesn't still hold on to a christain name, kindly change your name to shekau or mohammed.

1 Like

Re: “reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up by simonlee(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Watch Yoruba Muslims who don't even know who he is coming here to shout Allahu Akbar!

Re: “reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up by thesicilian: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
All your fans need from you is good football. Your personal life is your business.

2 Likes

Re: “reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up by Khaleell001(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jayslicky:
A truly converted muslim doesn't still hold on to a christain name, kindly change your name to shekau or mohammed.

Ignorance kee you there.

In Islam you can keep your old name as far as it does connote something evil and also have the option of taking a new name.
So, I don't know why you choose to bare your repugnant idiocy here.
Re: “reason Why I Converted To Islam” – Paul Pogba Opens Up by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jayslicky:

(1) (Reply)

8 Footballers Playing In Europe Following In The Footsteps Of Their Famous Dads / AFCON 2019: Egyptian Player Sent Home For Sexual Assault. / Ronaldo Reveals Secret Of Goals Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.