Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo (4469 Views)

**SOLD**Meticulously Maintained 2008 Honda Civic Tokunbo**SOLD** / Pimped 2008 Honda Civic Tokunbo / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! HONDA Civic Tokunbo 2006 In Akure,ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by Stanobel: 8:03pm On May 16, 2019
pls can I get one on hire purchase I really need it pls I need reply asap
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2019
Stanobel:
pls can I get one on hire purchase I really need it pls I need reply asap

Very, and very unfortunately I don't do HP
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2019
diportivo:

thebigkendo,why r u not on this thread angry

ur guy is doing legalo o....posting that people shld use Z1 for their transmission grin grin

Togolese mechanic go replace transmission tire grin

And people wonder why I say that I will never buy naija used cars. Below is the manual for the Honda civic that I just put up for sale....

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by diportivo: 9:03pm On May 16, 2019
dru23:

And people wonder why I say that I will never buy naija used cars. Below is the manual for the Honda civic that I just put up for sale....

sadly,u r not enlightened undecided
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2019
diportivo:

sadly,u r not enlightened undecided

Well I will rather take chances with the manufacture than from someone well am not going to go there ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by banky3w(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2019
diportivo:

thebigkendo,why r u not on this thread angry

ur guy is doing legalo o....posting that people shld use Z1 for their transmission grin grin

Togolese mechanic go replace transmission tire grin
No vex, it was based on Mexicans recommendations.....
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2019
banky3w:

No vex, it was based on Mexicans recommendations.....

1 Share

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by diportivo: 10:15pm On May 16, 2019
dru23:

Well I will rather take chances with the manufacture than from someone well am not going to go there ....

be more of a man

go there please grin
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2019
diportivo:

be more of a man

go there please grin

This is the season for fasting ... I don't want to mess up my blessings from above.. But I wish love ,health and kindness.. Let me get back to work ,money to made, people to see ,all positive energy.. Whatever u put out either positive or negative energy is what the universe is going to give back .... Till than stay positive bro

1 Like

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by diportivo: 7:37am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

This is the season for fasting ... I don't want to mess up my blessings from above.. But I wish love ,health and kindness.. Let me get back to work ,money to made, people to see ,all positive energy.. Whatever u put out either positive or negative energy is what the universe is going to give back .... Till than stay positive bro

good luck on your Z1 grin

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2019
diportivo:

Obviously, when you type search on eBay for Honda Civic ATF ,it will bring up Honda dw in replacement of Z1 ... my point at the end of the day with civic use Honda ATF by following the owner manual it will lead to where you suppose to use the currant ATF..
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2019
diportivo:

grin grin grin wink

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dicksonadams(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2019
Can one trust all this ebay sellers? By the way naija as a whole can someone get real genuine honda fluid? Can one trust those oyingbo boiz? Shey Honda even get office or dealership for naija for all this things.

Mehn this is a Bleep up country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by Chae: 8:08am On May 17, 2019
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by Chae: 8:09am On May 17, 2019
Thats another issue
dicksonadams:
Can one trust all this ebay sellers? By the way naija as a whole can someone get real genuine honda fluid? Can one trust those oyingbo boiz? Shey Honda even get office or dealership for naija for all this things.

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

Obviously, when you type search on eBay for Honda Civic ATF ,it will bring up Honda dw in replacement of Z1 ... my point at the end of the day with civic use Honda ATF by following the owner manual it will lead to where you suppose to use the currant ATF..

Use DW-1 these fluids are backwards compatible.
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2019
kingreign:

Use DW-1 these fluids are backwards compatible.

I really don't understand what you mean that compatible are backwards ..come rain or shine I will always follow the manufacture advice. If worse comes to worse, I can always call Honda dealership in my area in the USA ... I rather take advice from expert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by antagonist: 8:32am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

I really don't understand what you mean that compatible are backwards ..come rain or shine I will always follow the manufacture advice. If worse comes to worse, I can always call Honda dealership in my area in the USA ... I rather take advice from expert

lol

bro I like how you handle these people that like to feel they have an intimidating gang in this section, you always back up your stand with facts and you always make all of them look very foolish hahahaha

please keep it up, i hope more learn from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

Oh never mind. Na me carry myself come
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2019
dicksonadams:
[b]Can one trust all this ebay sellers? [/b]By the way naija as a whole can someone get real genuine honda fluid? Can one trust those oyingbo boiz? Shey Honda even get office or dealership for naija for all this things.

Ebay is a gold mine. If you know how to use am .. The only issue I had with eBay is that the wrong parts were sent to me. But you can always return them .. That is the only I had with them ..my last a/c compressor for my elantra was bought on ebay. This is after changing tokunbo compressor at Ladipo 3 times wasted over 80k naira ,including downtime ... I decided to buy one on ebay for $55.00 with six months guarantee... the compressor is doing very well now ....again ebay is a gold mine, if you know how to use them .. Look for buyers review, and at times it junk yard sell stuff on ebay too ..some will even post their business contact on ebay ... small and big business sell on ebay bro ....
And to sell fake stuff on ebay ,you are risking been ban for life ...
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2019
antagonist:

lol

bro I like how you handle these people that like to feel they have an intimidating gang in this section, you always back up your stand with facts and you always make all of them look very foolish hahahaha

My brother I tire at times very tiring ... to the point of giving up on people o ...at times I want hit my head for wall .. I just tire .. I get one person saying hybrid is best for uber ,which is true ..but naija no fit maintain normal car ,nay Hybrid dey want maintain. After sell market for hybrid self ,if u dash am out people go ran away from u .. They go tell u say u don't want them to prosper in life ... things like this I just tire ..I tire bro no be small ...

1 Like

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2019
antagonist:

lol

I think you should come out straight to talk boldly and not whine like a scared dog with its tail between it's legs.

Thanks but no thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by diportivo: 9:23am On May 17, 2019
kingreign:

I think you should come out straight to talk boldly and not whine like a scared dog with its tail between it's legs.

Thanks but no thanks.

leave the lecturer

it's attention he craves.....don't give him one

kingreign:

Oh never mind. Na me carry myself come

I agree

imagine someone taking the Z1 line hook line and sinker,and den falling into the trap of those selling fake everywhere since Z1 has been phased out??

I have two honda rides presently......I deliberately bought them.j didn't happen on them because of one thing one thing and I'm getting lectured on a honda again? albeit falsely?

most times it's better to just ignore

morning mike

1 Like

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

Before you ignorantly mislead folks, here are the benefits of Honda DW-1 over the ATF-Z1,

- Backward compatible

- Low Temperature, Lower Viscosity:

- Better lubrication

- Reduced friction at low temperature

- Improved fuel economy

- High Temperature, Stable Viscosity:

- Maintains film thickness

- Improved protection against breakdown

- Full synthetic, high film strength.

- synthetic fluid compared to ATF Z1 which is conventional fluid.
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2019
diportivo:

leave the lecturer

it's attention he craves.....don't give him one

Is he our great smart choices?
I never knew.

Well, it's well.

1 Like

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by L3unamm3(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2019
dru23:
I promise that I will post the remaining pictures of my Honda civic 03. I mention early on my previous post that the civic is 90k miles, original miles. A lot of people were doubtful .. Am not here to brag, but am here motivate people ....... If you decide to get a civic for uber .. I will highly recommend a Tokunbo civic 03 to 05. Use the Mobil 1 extended performance and ultra synthetic oil filter... change oil every 12k miles or five months and you are good to go ..have done that and am happy and my cars are running great ....

Now my advice to anyone thinking about going into uber business.. Keep in mind the dynamic of the business has change.. Before I was screaming elantra 07 upwards etc .. But any car from 07 upwards for uber ,will be a great waste of time and resources.. Look for smaller cars that are rugged ,cars like civic, rio ,Honda city etc .. If you are still buying corolla 03 ,04 ,05 upwards.. You are wasting your time .. It will be a lot better to sell the car and get a smaller less expensive but reliable car .. A word is always enough for the wise . Have been doing uber for the past 2+ now .... And uber has been in Nigeria for almost three years or more .. So my point is am not a rookie in the business.. ..

Please, what type of transmission oil do you use for your civic? Or which do you advise to be used for Accord (Honda generally) inorder to have a smooth transmission experience because I noticed that few people I know do have issue with their Honda automatic transmission.
PS: this is my first time I will be using a Honda, trying to get all the necessary knowledge I can.
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by chillex8(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

My brother I tire at times very tiring ... to the point of giving up on people o ...at times I want hit my head for wall .. I just tire .. I get one person saying hybrid is best for uber ,which is true ..but naija no fit maintain normal car ,nay Hybrid dey want maintain. After sell market for hybrid self ,if u dash am out people go ran away from u .. They go tell u say u don't want them to prosper in life ... things like this I just tire ..I tire bro no be small ...
Don't generalize. That you can't do it, doesn't mean a whole lot can't too. Dig?
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2019
chillex8:

Don't generalize. That you can't do it, doesn't mean a whole lot can't too. Dig?

Ignore the guy, he thinks highly of himself and looks down on others. He feels he knows it all whereas, he knows nothing!

1 Like

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2019
chillex8:

Me self no fit maintain hybrid.. Let us be honest with ourselves ,we can agree that Nigeria has a very bad maintenance culture. So it will very hard to maintain such car .. Those that can maintain, what about parts ,and finding capable hands, parts can be very expensive to get .. Normal cars self it is hard to get capable mechanics, talk less of hybrid.. I talk from reality on ground and also from a business man point of view..
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2019
L3unamm3:

Please, what type of transmission oil do you use for your civic? Or which do you advise to be used for Accord (Honda generally) inorder to have a smooth transmission experience because I noticed that few people I know do have issue with their Honda automatic transmission.
PS: this is my first time I will be using a Honda, trying to get all the necessary knowledge I can.

2 Likes

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by L3unamm3(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2003 Lexus ES300 SOLD SOLD SOLD / 2007 Mercedez R 350: A Governor Visiting Nairaland Might Be Interested / Clean Toyota Corolla(firstlady) For 320k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.