Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo (4474 Views)

**SOLD**Meticulously Maintained 2008 Honda Civic Tokunbo**SOLD** / Pimped 2008 Honda Civic Tokunbo / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! HONDA Civic Tokunbo 2006 In Akure,ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dicksonadams(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

How much and how many will I need
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2019
dicksonadams:

How much and how many will I need

The price naira wise, I don't know o .. My civics don't need ATF for now, and if I do bring them in ,it will be for personal use .. And I think u need four of the 1liter
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2019
kingreign:

Before you ignorantly mislead folks, here are the benefits of Honda DW-1 over the ATF-Z1,

- Backward compatible

- Low Temperature, Lower Viscosity:

- Better lubrication

- Reduced friction at low temperature

- Improved fuel economy

- High Temperature, Stable Viscosity:

- Maintains film thickness

- Improved protection against breakdown

- Full synthetic, high film strength.

- synthetic fluid compared to ATF Z1 which is conventional fluid.

Like I said early on, if you follow the manufacture advice, it will show the updated version of it , again below

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by kingreign(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2019
dru23:

Like I said early on, if you follow the manufacture advice, it will show the updated version of it , again below
Na me you dey tell all these?
If I hadn't told you that they (Honda) phased out ATF Z1 in favour of DW-1 which is backward compatible, would you had listened?
Look at the third 3rd item sold and what it states it will tell you that you've been wrong all these while.
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2019
kingreign:

Na me you dey tell all these?
If I hadn't told you that they (Honda) phased out ATF Z1 in favour of DW-1 which is backward compatible, would you had listened?
Look at the third 3rd item sold and what it states it will tell you that you've been wrong all these while.

I buy most of those stuff on ebay.. All I had to do was type Honda civic ATF on ebay search.. And it will bring up the dw1 and stated that it is also that it use to be Z1 .... Even if use the Z1 it will not damage the transmission, The Dw 1 is the new and improved version of the Z1 ... since I import my stuff myself, the DW 1 would have pop up .. For the fact that I follow the owners manual that would have lead to me to currant version of it ... since Honda don't make them anymore, it will be hard to get it in the market...
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by CityNGR: 11:58am On May 17, 2019
kingreign:

Is he our great smart choices?
I never knew.

Well, it's well.

Don't believe everything dipo posts. Anyways we are still interested in your W211 @half preis

Meanwhile I really don't appreciate dru23 threads.
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2019
CityNGR:

Don't believe everything dipo posts. Anyways we are still interested in your W211 @half preis

Meanwhile I really don't appreciate dru23 threads.

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by CityNGR: 12:03pm On May 17, 2019
dru23:

At least you're off her neck...
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
CityNGR:

At least you're off her neck...

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dicksonadams(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2019
dru23:

The price naira wise, I don't know o .. My civics don't need ATF for now, and if I do bring them in ,it will be for personal use .. And I think u need four of the 1liter

OK just reach out to lovinhubby

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2019
dicksonadams:

OK just reach out to lovinhubby

It is ok bro .. Once u change the fluid, it is good for at least few more years
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by Akowoje: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
I appreciate your post about civics, I'm a fan of civic, 05 model to be precise but I also love hyundai elantra 07 - 10 model because I hear it's a strong and rugged car. My question is
1 - I want to understand by what you mean car models of 06 and beyond are waste of time

2 - can I use Honda accord DC models personally for Uber business, with proper maintenance

I'm asking this because I'm thinking of investing in the e-hailing business. Thanks
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Akowoje:
I appreciate your post about civics, I'm a fan of civic, 05 model to be precise but I also love hyundai elantra 07 - 10 model because I hear it's a strong and rugged car. My question is
1 - I want to understand by what you mean car models of 06 and beyond are waste of time

2 - can I use Honda accord DC models personally for Uber business, with proper maintenance

I'm asking this because I'm thinking of investing in the e-hailing business. Thanks

The things I write about are from personal and business experience. When I say cars from 06 upwards are waste of time. What I meant is that buying Tokunbo cars for uber from 06 upwards takes u a longer time to recoup your money .. I also don't believe too much on naija cars .. This is due to lack of maintenance and carelessness of the previous owners..
Honda Accord..... Have never driven one or used them on uber ,so I can't give an honest review ...but Elantra from 07 to 08 I have them on uber . Very strong cars and the engine bay is very easy for mechanic to wrk on.. .. The reason why I won't use the elantra anymore is due to the fact of the landing cost.. Elantra are getting expensive now for uber work ...but at the same time they are cheaper to corolla , when u compare the craziness hype people have created on Corolla ,so disgusting to say the least ....

Honda Civic.... 2003 to 20005.. Love them to death stronger than elantra .. Their suspension is built better than Elantra and even yes the Corolla.. Civic engines are well built and last long time.. The only downside to civics is their transmission, but if you use the right ATF you should be fine ..

1 Like

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by Amosolatunde: 4:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Please can I use 2007 Discussion Continue 4 Cylinder Honda for Uber business ? I'm just going into the business newly.
I'm getting it On hire Purchase . Kindly give me a comprehensive advice. Thanks

Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dru23(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Amosolatunde:
Please can I use 2007 Discussion Continue 4 Cylinder Honda for Uber business ? I'm just going into the business newly.

Sorry am just seeing this now... You can use any car as long it is 4 doors.... I use 2003 to 2005 Honda civic..
Re: 2003 Honda Civic Tokunbo by dicksonadams(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Amosolatunde:

Why not get a smaller displacement engine car...? Also take note, Honda cars are have superior performance but they have more sensor failure and their sensors closely affect their fuel consumption... So make sure you get a scanner handy then you are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD Distress Sale : 2008 Tokunbo Lexus Rx350 ( Full Option) / 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Le 4wd Pre-ordered By Jodeci- A Carsngr+bizbooks Collabo / Like New Tokunbo Lexus RX330 2005 Model (sold sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.