Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Sos Transcript From Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sos Transcript From Unilorin (13662 Views)

69 Bag First Class As 6,710 Students Graduated From UNILORIN / Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto / If You Have Been Advised To Withdraw From Unilorin Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos Transcript From Unilorin by ealajiki: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
Urgent help is needed to get my transcript from university of Ilorin, does anyone have a clue how I can get the transcript as I need it for an admission that will lapse 21/9/10
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
U will need to visit the Unilorin-Deputy Registrar's office. U will be asked to file an application according to d school format and pay for either DHL or NIPOST service depending on urgency. However, Unilorin Administration is very clumsy and can be extremely frustrating. U may need to relax for months before receiving it. Best of luck.
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by xreal: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
ealajiki:

Urgent help is needed to get my transcript from university of Ilorin, does anyone have a clue how I can get the transcript as I need it for an admission that will lapse 21/9/10

well, africanist have given you a reasonable tip on dat.
Here is the way it goes.
You would have to pay a fee of 1k, payable at zenith bank(unilorin ps branch only).
N:B zenith 'ld charge #200 for draft.
After payment, (usual level na) take the bank draft obtained to the bursary dept. (2nd floor, senate building) and obtain a receipt.
Submit ORIGINAL copy of receipt, copy of certy or statement of result along with application letter at the Deputy Reg. academics' office(3rd floor).
However, certain extra fee is charged for courier delivery service(optional).
Note: there is a certain format/details for your application, sample of this format is boldly pasted at the entrance to the Deputy Registrar acdmc's office.
Check back in 2 weeks.(official duration)

My advise/reality:
Do you have any record of swicthing faculties/departments? e.g medicine & surgery to MCB, Engine to CSC/MAT, et.c.
If yes, pls just submit your application and check back 2-3 months later, else check back in not less than 30days after submission.

If you need am, apply early. U shld hav passd thru d institn, the system are just as sluggish as used to be.

Get back to me on same thread incase you need anyother info/explanation.
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by xreal: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
my post deleted, why?
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by xreal: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ ealajiki
africanist has said a few tips on that.
Well, I'm afraid it's late for you to apply for transcript which you intend using for an admission which
will close 21/9/2010. You should know the sluggish attitiude of Unilorin in cases like this.

The fee is 1k, you pay at zenith bank (unilorin ps branch alone); the bank 'ld charge extra 200 or so for the bank draft.
Convert the draft to receipt at the bursary(senate building).
Write an application which will contain the forwarding address and so on, the application has a certain format which must be followed; a sample of the format
can be found at the entrance to the Deputy Registrar academic's office (3rd floor, senate buiding).
You will be asked to submit the following:
Original copy of receipt of 1k paid
Photocopy of either degree certificate or statement of result.
Application letter.

If you are applying for an official copy, you are likely to be charged an extra fee for the courier service.

Submit the above and wait for 2weeks ( according to them)

But, my guy no disturb yourself to check back in two weeks; if the history of your record has to do with
faculty/departmental switch e.g crossing from 'medico' to MCB, Engine to CSC/MAT, dat kain thing; then
the truth is that your transcript's gonna take longer time---- say 2-3 months, but if you no cross faculty/department
it would take a month - nothing less. That's the truth.

If you need any further explanation, post here so other can benefit.

All the best.
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by ealajiki: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2010
Well, thanks a mil to all who took the pain to read and also post replies, I AM GRATEFUL
Have been to unilorin, I realised that it is possible to get someone to start the process by paying the fee, filling forms etc, Note that certificate is now required to get transcript not statement of result

If u have anyone to do the runs for you a month before u go it is actually hassle free, if u graduated before the era of computers (as i was told) It takes a longer time, but with God on your side, It isnt as terrible as I thot. If u need to get ur transcript and u r living abroad send someone in to help d the paperwork. Once again thanks to every1 whe responded

1 Like

Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by pltr: 11:50pm On May 31, 2012
ok, pls but in the case of mine that i need the official transcripts and i want to send it alongside some other documents,and I dont want to use the services of the courier company in school,what do i do?
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by weberrand: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2012
There is a new transcript ordering and delivery service in Nigeria called ETX-NG. It allows students to order transcripts from their universities in Nigeria and have such transcripts electronically delivered to any school worldwide. I find it extremely novelle because you wont have to bother travelling down to your school or sending a relative or friend considering the risk of travelling these days. You will also not have to worry about the successful and on-time delivery of the transcripts as the whole process is tracked and status updates are provided to you. ETX-NG stands for Electronic Transcripts Exchange in Nigeria.
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by Deshalom(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2014
pltr: ok, pls but in the case of mine that i need the official transcripts and i want to send it alongside some other documents,and I dont want to use the services of the courier company in school,what do i do?
helo, Pls I want to knw how u go thru d above. Cos I need to collect my transcript and send it along with other docs. I will be travelling down to ilorin by dis month ending, bt I will like to knw d steps to take b4 going.
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
weberrand:
There is a new transcript ordering and delivery service in Nigeria called ETX-NG. It allows students to order transcripts from their universities in Nigeria and have such transcripts electronically delivered to any school worldwide. I find it extremely novelle because you wont have to bother travelling down to your school or sending a relative or friend considering the risk of travelling these days. You will also not have to worry about the successful and on-time delivery of the transcripts as the whole process is tracked and status updates are provided to you. ETX-NG stands for Electronic Transcripts Exchange in Nigeria.

How can I send my transcript abroad (US) electronically from unilorin?
Re: Sos Transcript From Unilorin by OLUWASEHYI(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2022
@ weberrand: Thanks for your response, Please how do I go about this

(1) (Reply)

How Scholarships Can Help You As A Nigerian Student / Uniben Emerges First African University To Reach Petrobowl Championship Finals / Sanwo-Olu Floats Autonomous Financing Channel For Lagos Tertiary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.