Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Return To Your First Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Return To Your First Love (196 Views)

My First Love / If Blacks Return To Power Then Slavery Will Be Everywhere / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return To Your First Love by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Happy Sunday Beloved

Return to your first love

Revelation 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Beloved, the Lord seek that you return to your first love. The Lord want you to go back to how it started - your Christian journey, when you yearn and thirst after His words, when you pray at all times without ceasing.

The Lord want you to remember where you have fallen short, where you got it wrong, He wants you to go back to the times when all you seek for is to please Him.

From your salvation experience till now, your love for Him has waned, (decreased), you no longer read His word as you used to, you no longer prayer like before, you have begin to do the things of the world but the Lord seeks that you return to your first love. You are labouring for Him but there is a part which GOD wants you to address.

The word of GOD says repent, and do the first works.

Where have I fallen? Think about it.

What part of my life are my still withholding from GOD?

What are my doing that I know the Lord GOD is not happy with?

You may have fallen but GOD is giving a second chance to make a change, to repent. Pause for a bit and think about those questions, give answers to them with sincerity and do what is needful - repent and return to your first love.

There is a consequence if you do not repent, so Beloved repen now, don't let it linger. Don't postpone the repentance. Tomorrow, the next minute or seconds may be too late.

Beloved, return to your first Love!!!

The grace of the Lord be with you.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free. / 45 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Pray Against Human Enemies / Ts Spice Ft Kodak G Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.