Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

My First Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My First Love (159 Views)

America,go Back To Your First Love-1 / Why Your First Love For God Almighty Is Super / Return To Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love by cleantitleautos: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
An incident happened to me recently which made me want to question 'My First Love'.
Preamble: I am a Christian.( Saying 'born again Christian', to me, is an aberration. That's a story for another day).

During my undergraduate days there was this lady we always studied together. Because she was in a sister department to mine, we shared a lot of courses together. She comes around 3 to 4 times a week and both of us indoor. Most hostel mates thought we were dating. This is a lady I will rate 12/10. Her shape is unbelievable, her beauty is celestial and to add to that, she was one of the top five in her class. What baffles me this present day is why I never had any sexual attraction towards her despite having all the liberty.

Fast forward to this year. I had to relocate to a state down start for job reasons and ended up getting an apartment same day with this 'indomie generation' lady.

After I packed in, I invited my family over to spend some time with me. Few days after they left, the lady in question came knocking asking if she could iron her clothes as she had exhausted her prepaid unit. I allowed, based on the fact that I have received similar favours when I was her age. The second time she came visiting around 7 p.m, she came up with the excuse that she had flitted her room and she just wanted to stay for some time so the insecticide would fizzle out. And it 8 p.m, and 9 p.m, 'hello, come and be going the insecticide must have reduced to the barest minimum', she said she'll stay some more time. It was then I started smelling fish. The next statement she made was 'I'm here to sleep over', I was like 'sorry, I didn't get that '. It was when I took a second look at her that I saw she didn't wear bra, maybe she didn't where pant set. It this point my body became 'crazy aroused'. She saw the hardon and touched my p*nis, saying I should insert. Then it became a serious matter. To cut the long story short God helped me and I was able to get rid of her. And in bits, I was able to severe contacts with her completely.

From these two instances, I feel like I wasn't fired up like I used to in my university days and need to seek God's face to re-ignite my first love. If it was my younger days, I wouldn't have had such arous*l. Another contributory factor I assume could be the explicit skits that are all over the social media, those skits are subconsciously planting sensual contents into our minds.
Re: My First Love by DoWhatThouWilt: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
grin

Let me tell you something about God you don't know.

Am sure in your mind you're thinking God was pleased with you and all that but nahhh!!

Another guy somewhere probably knacked that girl and enjoyed all of her sweet features and guess what, in Gods eyes that guy is 100× better than you in terms of morals.

cheesy
Re: My First Love by Texcyndy: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
There are agents everywhere. Be sober and be vigilant. By their fruits your shall know them.
Re: My First Love by LikeAking: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
cleantitleautos:
An incident happened to me recently which made me want to question 'My First Love'.
Preamble: I am a Christian.( Saying 'born again Christian', to me, is an aberration. That's a story for another day).

During my undergraduate days there was this lady we always studied together. Because she was in a sister department to mine, we shared a lot of courses together. She comes around 3 to 4 times a week and both of us indoor. Most hostel mates thought we were dating. This is a lady I will rate 12/10. Her shape is unbelievable, her beauty is celestial and to add to that, she was one of the top five in her class. What baffles me this present day is why I never had any sexual attraction towards her despite having all the liberty.

Fast forward to this year. I had to relocate to a state down start for job reasons and ended up getting an apartment same day with this 'indomie generation' lady.

After I packed in, I invited my family over to spend some time with me. Few days after they left, the lady in question came knocking asking if she could iron her clothes as she had exhausted her prepaid unit. I allowed, based on the fact that I have received similar favours when I was her age. The second time she came visiting around 7 p.m, she came up with the excuse that she had flitted her room and she just wanted to stay for some time so the insecticide would fizzle out. And it 8 p.m, and 9 p.m, 'hello, come and be going the insecticide must have reduced to the barest minimum', she said she'll stay some more time. It was then I started smelling fish. The next statement she made was 'I'm here to sleep over', I was like 'sorry, I didn't get that '. It was when I took a second look at her that I saw she didn't wear bra, maybe she didn't where pant set. It this point my body became 'crazy aroused'. She saw the hardon and touched my p*nis, saying I should insert. Then it became a serious matter. To cut the long story short God helped me and I was able to get rid of her. And in bits, I was able to severe contacts with her completely.

From these two instances, I feel like I wasn't fired up like I used to in my university days and need to seek God's face to re-ignite my first love. If it was my younger days, I wouldn't have had such arous*l. Another contributory factor I assume could be the explicit skits that are all over the social media, those skits are subconsciously planting sensual contents into our minds.

U are a disgrace to men…
Re: My First Love by cleantitleautos: 1:56pm On Feb 11
LikeAking:

U are a disgrace to men…

Thank you for the compliment!
Re: My First Love by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Feb 11
cleantitleautos:
...From these two instances, I feel like I wasn't fired up like I used to in my university days and need to seek God's face to re-ignite my first love. If it was my younger days, I wouldn't have had such arous*l. Another contributory factor I assume could be the explicit skits that are all over the social media, those skits are subconsciously planting sensual contents into our minds.

That is what many virgins never learn. They think God will do all the work of helpin them always.

No. He is helping you so that you would understand and begin to be a person full of unserstanding and grace.

(1) (Reply)

The Sanctity Of Marriage / Genuine Mature Born Again Christians Ready For Marriage, Let's Meet Here / The Experience Lagos Draws 1.2m Views In 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.