Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Those Who Know The Name Of The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Know The Name Of The Lord (191 Views)

Who Know Alfas Should Verify This / Who Know Where I Can Get This Heavenly Song? / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Know The Name Of The Lord by jonatoye(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Those Who Know the Name of the Lord

WORD FOR TODAY
Those who truly know the name of the Lord trust Him in all situation for they know that He does not forsake those who seek Him no matter how terrible the prevailing situation appears to be!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You." (Psalm 9:10 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are several prevailing situations of life that tends to make men become weary in the journey of destiny. Sometimes, those situations can prompt men to think that God has forsaken them. Nevertheless, the fact still remains that God has an attribute that He does not forget or forsake His own.

Job knew this very fact about God during his travail which made him say: Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him. Even so, I will defend my own ways before Him (Job 13:15). King David was not also ignorant of this fact when he was required to choose among 3 options that he chose to fall into the hands of God.

As you proceed in destiny seek to know the Lord by experience. When you seek Him; you will know that His name is a strong tower that provides refuge for the righteous (Prov 18:10). If you have seen God in a mighty way either in your life and the lives of men around you, be mindful of the fact that He remains the same and that you can always trust Him!!!

Prayer Point
Lord! You are the Almighty; continue to prove yourself in my life and help me to trust you in all situations in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Knowing God means trusting and believing that He never forsakes those who seek Him!!!

Have a Gracious Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Charity - Selfless Giving And Love In The Bible / Video - Prophet Kofi Wears Pant In Church To Teach Women / The Mechanism Of A Motorcycle Applied To ( Real Life Approach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.