Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Who Know Alfas Should Verify This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Know Alfas Should Verify This (689 Views)

Pastors And Alfas / Something Is Wrong If You Pastors,alfas Does Not Preach This (image) / Tithe And Offering: Christian Pastors Vs Muslim Alfas (2) (3) (4)

Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Ginaz(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
my friend told me he visited an alfa in ogun state but the alfa doesnt talk to a woman and he hasn't done so since he was born.

i find it almost unbelievable.

is there alfa who don't talk to a woman?

i smell something fishy. and also do alfa forbid people from taking pictures of their prayer house? my friend said he was forbidden to take pictures of the place when i requested to see the environment.

i feel my friend is lying.
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Naijanascam: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
This one get plenty sense........ like play like play him go stylishly get her punna and tear it to pieces grin grin

Chaii Wise Alfa

Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Ginaz(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
This one get plenty sense........ like play like play him go stylishly get her punna and tear it to pieces grin grin

Chaii Wise Alfa

please someone with intellectual capability should give a response cos i don't have energy for useless discussions. undecided
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by wis3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ginaz:
my friend told me he visited an alfa in ogun state but the alfa doesnt talk to a woman and he hasn't done so since he was born.

i smell something fishy. and also do alfa forbid people from taking pictures of their prayer house? my friend said he was forbidden to take pictures of the place when i requested to see the environment.

It's true for some. most would tell you it renders the potency of their spell or whatever ineffective.
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Naijanascam: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ginaz:

please someone with intellectual capability should give a response cos i don't have energy for useless discussions. undecided

Simply tell your friend or whoever is involved to be very very careful especially her finances and her punna and if she wants to play smart her skull will follow...... full stop

Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Ginaz(f): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
wis3:
It's true for some. most would tell you it renders the potency of their spell or whatever ineffective.

hmmm thanks.
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by wis3(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ginaz:

hmmm thanks.
and they're not Alfas o. Just people who wouldnt want to be called witch doctors using Alfa to cover their ways.

Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by libertyfather(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Not true, i think that is a scam..Trying to make their trick look authentic ...what I knw is some dont come out or see the sun, for a very long time and this people im talking about sef talk to women

Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Ginaz(f): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
wis3:
and they're not Alfas o. Just people who wouldnt want to be called witch doctors using Alfa to cover their ways.

really? hmmm. my friend refused to show me the environment he was. he said the alfa doesn't want him to snap pictures of the compound. I'm thinking my friend went to do some fetish ritual all in the disguise of prayer.
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Ginaz(f): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
libertyfather:
Not true, i think that is a scam..Trying to make their trick look authentic ...what I knw is some dont come out or see the sun, for a very long time and this people im talking about sef talk to women

hmmm i think my friend lied to me. thank God I've put him at arm's length. do alfa bath people with corn water and bath them at midnight ? then ask them to throw ram in the village river?
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by wis3(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ginaz:

really? hmmm. my friend refused to show me the environment he was. he said the alfa doesn't want him to snap pictures of the compound. I'm thinking my friend went to do some fetish ritual all in the disguise of prayer.
think nothing of it. We're you considering going yourself?
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Ginaz(f): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
wis3:
think nothing of it. We're you considering going yourself?

not at all.
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Kimiso(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ginaz:

am figuratively surprised about this never heard of that before
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by Ginaz(f): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kimiso:
am figuratively surprised about this never heard of that before

me too.
Re: Who Know Alfas Should Verify This by AntiChristian: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Babalawo disguised as Alfa!

They'll always confused you with one or more weird tricks/beliefs.

Na to dupe you o!

Is There Partiality In The Kingdom Or Is God Unfair? / Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! / Confused About His Illegal Wife & Kids