Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Anywhere I Can Get Education Loan In The Country? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anywhere I Can Get Education Loan In The Country? (320 Views)

Get Education On Cheap Data On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile / How To Apply For Education Loan For Students / I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anywhere I Can Get Education Loan In The Country? by radiolover(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2019
This question and the thread wouldn't come up in the first place in a developed nation but this is Nigeria where such basic provisions aren't put in place. So please pardon my disturbances.

I'm a final year student who has a lot to do financially, but as I'm typing this, I am yet to pay for my school fees, get my final year project topic and start working on it and so many others.

It's unfortunate that I'm going through this in this crucial period. It's by God's grace that I've gone this far and turning back is no option.

Please who has any knowledge of where I can apply for student/education loan of up to 70k to fund this course? The semester's exams come up ending of this month and I won't be allowed to write except I pay the required.

Where can I apply for 70k soft education loan please?

Alternatively, any individual who can loan the money? We can reach an understanding. Please help!
Re: Anywhere I Can Get Education Loan In The Country? by radiolover(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2019
Please don't just read and pass. Any knowledge of my request?
Re: Anywhere I Can Get Education Loan In The Country? by radiolover(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2019
This country taya person walahi. Meanwhile, this is among other benefits citizens of other countries get from government as entitlement. But here in Nigeria, OYO is your case.

Good people of Nigeria, please is there any information on my request?
Re: Anywhere I Can Get Education Loan In The Country? by radiolover(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen, does anybody have idea of what I'm talking about? Please say something. You may be saving someone desperately in need.

(1) (Reply)

How Life Looks Like From Inside The Campus / Gst112: The Role Of Values In Holistic Development / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.