Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Dad Goes Bunkers After His Son Breaks His New TV - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dad Goes Bunkers After His Son Breaks His New TV (691 Views)

Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dad Goes Bunkers After His Son Breaks His New TV by queenblog(f): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2019
A Nigerian dad simply identified as Folarin on Twitter, went bunkers after his 4-year-old son broke his TV set.

In his moment of rage, he advised people not to have kids. Lol. See his other tweets below

VIA>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/nigerian-dad-goes-bunkers-after-his-son.html

Lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: Nigerian Dad Goes Bunkers After His Son Breaks His New TV by nosiebaba(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2019
Now you see that his teachers are doing a good job at school
Re: Nigerian Dad Goes Bunkers After His Son Breaks His New TV by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2019
Me that need kids so seriously, Lord I want my own husband and kids now, but don't give me kids that will be destroying my things cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Dad Goes Bunkers After His Son Breaks His New TV by catwalq(f): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Me that need kids so seriously, Lord I want my own husband and kids now, but don't give me kids that will be destroying my things cheesy cheesy grin

Kids destroy things like it or not. My youngest sis once climbed the door to the cupboard holding all my mom's dishes and brought it down - nothing survived-according to her,she was riding a horse..

If you really want kids get ready cause they all come with drama.
Re: Nigerian Dad Goes Bunkers After His Son Breaks His New TV by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
catwalq:

Kids destroy things like it or not. My youngest sis once climbed the door to the cupboard holding all my mom's dishes and brought it down - nothing survived-according to her,she was riding a horse..

If you really want kids get ready cause they all come with drama.

ok o, I'm ready cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / Wife Seeks Divorce Because Husband Loves Her A Lot, Doesn't Argue With Her. / 5 Labels We Need To Stop Giving Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.