Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Learn And Perfect Your Driving Skills For 5k Only... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn And Perfect Your Driving Skills For 5k Only... (312 Views)

I Need Someone Within Ifako/ijaiye LGA, Lagos To Help Perfect My Driving Skills / Perfect Your Interview By Doing The Following: / Income Opportunities At UBER Nigeria (make Money With Your Car/driving Skills) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Perfect Your Driving Skills For 5k Only... by stanlo4we(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
Earlier this year i made a post here on teaching people how to drive for free but lots of people doubted me lol...

By God grace only 2 people took the advantage of it..

You cried daily no jobs no jobs, did u no that diving is the only skill now that don't demands for certificate or qualifications, only driving licence and your practical skills is what you need to be qualified for that job.

I have decided to teach the second batch for a fee of #5, 000 naira...

This offer is limited.

Location Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah Ilakwe...

People that stay around this environments are qualified

Call or WhatsApp to book your space 08156467873

Doing all this to give back to society in my own little way...

Note : next batch fee will also be increased...
Re: Learn And Perfect Your Driving Skills For 5k Only... by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Wil you issue a certificate?
Re: Learn And Perfect Your Driving Skills For 5k Only... by peggywebbs(f): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2019
How long are the lessons for.. especially for slow learners like us

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Corp Member Recruitment At Sellafield Energy Resources Limited / Credit Risk Analyst / Vacancies At Ericsson Nigeria, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.