Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,864 members, 7,866,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? (20422 Views)

The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Praisesongz: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please how much is passport of 32pages
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by IMASTEX: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
DaBillionnaire:
What about ordinary citizens like me?
The 3 are useless as long as it is for Niaja. But you will use the most useless of all. The green passport. Sorry to state the fact.
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by IMASTEX: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hadampson:

Oga if you wan preach, abeg go church... Na passport we dey talk about for here no be religion
None mind am. Over sabi sabi. . .Na their sin dey full ocean pass
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by godofuck231: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Boko Haram and cross border bandits
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by midnighter(f): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
I think United Nations workers like the unfortunate fellow who died in the plane crash last month
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Hadampson(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
IMASTEX:

None mind am. Over sabi sabi. . .Na their sin dey full ocean pass

I swear down. We too dey carry religion for head like gala... Imagine we dey talk about passport, hin dey talk about religion

2 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Hadampson(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Enahorofrank118:
See bellow

We no want your million
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by naijajobx: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
In nigeria no category. large pockets has .

In foreign land .respective first citizens holding top political and official positions
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by yetunsbay(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Plus high networth individuals
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
And these are the same people looting our country dry. Coincidence?
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Enemyofpeace: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
DaBillionnaire:
What about ordinary citizens like me?
who you be?
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by omobaba1759: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
How much is new passport now ? I mean fast one that will be collected within 2-3 days
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by joa2013: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:
pls somebody should help me with any amount for feeding pls. hunger in the land really and no job forthcoming. abeg o. 3051322969 first bank
Omo Igbo, Ibe Chukwuemeka Osinakachi, Ole jaguda ni e. You have a good phone but can't feed, thief!
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by nickxtra(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Incredible112:
a.) Major Generals, Brigadier Generals. Lieuteunant General and General
b.) Governors, Deputy Governors
c.) President, Vice President, Secretary to the Federal Government, Cabinet Ministers, Ministers of state.
d.) CG, Nigerian Immigration Service. CG, Nigeria Custom Service. IG, Nigerian Police. DG, Department of State Security
Former Presidents
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by vaxx2: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Incredible112:
a.) Major Generals, Brigadier Generals. Lieuteunant General and General
b.) Governors, Deputy Governors
c.) President, Vice President, Secretary to the Federal Government, Cabinet Ministers, Ministers of state.
d.) CG, Nigerian Immigration Service. CG, Nigeria Custom Service. IG, Nigerian Police. DG, Department of State Security
Every first class kings and emir.
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by dfrost: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin

Why you dey laugh d guy man? No be cause the guy to dey suffer grin angry cheesy
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Greatzeus(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
joa2013:

Omo Igbo, Ibe Chukwuemeka Osinakachi, Ole jaguda ni e. You have a good phone but can't feed, thief!
@ Arookigbo
@ogbonti
Why bringing up Buhari or saying he voted for 4 + 4? The guy might be a scammer or genuine I don't know,but If you can't help why not leave the guy,I can guess which part of the country you are from,it's not hard considering the hatred and bitterness oozing from you. What a pity the guy's account details shows he's neither Yoruba or Hausa as you suspected. Besides what has politics has to do with rendering help,shame on you Arookigbo ogbonti,I am sure people like you can let a person die rather than help because he doesn't support your party, just to think it's God who also created people like you,just leave me speechless.
This is not about that guy begging,but about the inhumanity some of you display because of politics. The same people who has never done anything for your generation despite your support.
Arookigbo
Ogbonti
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by yusfatemoney: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin
grin grin[color=#000000][/color] grin
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by ogbonti: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Greatzeus:

@ Arookigbo
@ogbonti
Why bringing up Buhari or saying he voted for 4 + 4? The guy might be a scammer or genuine I don't know,but If you can't help why not leave the guy,I can guess which part of the country you are from,it's not hard considering the hatred and bitterness oozing from you. What a pity the guy's account details shows he's neither Yoruba or Hausa as you suspected. Besides what has politics has to do with rendering help,shame on you Arookigbo ogbonti,I am sure people like you can let a person die rather than help because he doesn't support your party, just to think it's God who also created people like you,just leave me speechless.
This is not about that guy begging,but about the inhumanity some of you display because of politics. The same people who has never done anything for your generation despite your support.
Arookigbo
Ogbonti

Guy park well well

Direct ya frustration to the man u voted for, BUHARI.. stop bothering silly, and stupid Nigerians like us that supported Atiku, please, we are all in sifia pains, go and enjoy ur loyalty to Buhari, leave us alone, we beg u

1 Like

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
The last time I checked... Someone with DP is immune to immigration docs and luggage checks especially in Nigerian airports or border. A very powerful passport

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Flight Blames FG For The Attack Of Its Manager By Passangers / Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway. / FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.