Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

God Gave You The Bréasts So You Can Feed Men, Stop Being Stingy–lady Advises.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Gave You The Bréasts So You Can Feed Men, Stop Being Stingy–lady Advises.... (723 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Gave You The Bréasts So You Can Feed Men, Stop Being Stingy–lady Advises.... by oluwase54: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
A lady took to her Facebook page to advice all Ladies not to be stingy with their “Brèast“.

According to her, God purposely gave Ladies the 2 oranges on their chest so they can feed Men with it, free of charge.

She continued, sucking of brèast cures Mouth odor, Mouth cancer, Malaria & Typhoid in men...

Read full post here>>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/04/14/god-gave-you-the-breasts-so-you-can-feed-men-stop-being-stingy-lady-advises-all-ladies/

Re: God Gave You The Bréasts So You Can Feed Men, Stop Being Stingy–lady Advises.... by Xavi2019: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Old video, old gist.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Jollof Hangs Out With D'banj And Bovi / Ikorodu Bois Recreates DJ Cuppy 'DJ Session' / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her 150m Endorsement As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.