Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,420 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? (36812 Views)

Does Anyone Know Anything About Prudential Zenith Insurance? / Jaruma Empire Tradings Is Officially Registered In Dubai UAE (Video) / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by gassbee: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
patiencezee:
Thank you for this. I just got an email from them for an interview scheduled to hold tomorrow in kd.
wao so they are now kaduna
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by Kingtim(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
gassbee:
wao so they are now kaduna
swears.... I just got too o. Telling me my interview is tomorrow 9am.. I just came to nairaland to confirm because I was even skeptical about the mail.. I could recall I never applied for anything of such.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by Hoverbird: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kingtim:
swears.... I just got too o. Telling me my interview is tomorrow 9am.. I just came to nairaland to confirm because I was even skeptical about the mail.. I could recall I never applied for anything of such.

Did you attend? How did it go
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by Hoverbird: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
[]
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by Arckay: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
sirqeeboi:
Those Empire Nigeria scammers got me today was sent an invite yesterday evening.and I called back the number to ask some questions but was not really convinced with her answer saying I will be an administrative manager of a department if I got selected.
I went there today putting my new white shirt and new trouser suit put my suit and tie in the bag picked some photo copies of my credentials.on getting there I sensed that something isn't wright and fishing some candidates dress like lout, some dressing anyhow..seeing old people uneducated ppl.omo I was disgraced while sitting. Then a small girl with a good voice and not really good English. Started addressing us, then shouting before going in to watch a video clip.another lady started her too shouting and screaming also, followed by one man who said he study PHYSICS master in us. Story about is Uncle who collected his CV for 7years and the uncle still remembered to tell him that they are still working on his CV.after all Sha they said we are to pay registration fees of 18500. using the motivational talk energy to also determined in my mind that I will not pay a dime.which I didn't.they really want to collect as small as 200naira I said I don't have .after giving me headache..they will call u out one by one outside to cajole you to pay..I sensed that they are scammers.just doesn't want to disgraced myself further by embarrassing myself infront of other ppl though.that why I sat patiently still end.

The mistake I made was I didn't google it yesterday.
Just by putting EMPIRE NIGERIA NAIRALAND on search engine. I would have saved myself from this mess.

hehehe bruh I just had the same experience today,wished I researched before going lol.on getting to the office sef at Sabo,my moral weak.I dressed like someone going for an interview at world Bank, only for me to get there,to see everyone looking like they came for a town hall meeting .I immediately knew something was wrong somewhere,The environment sef looked very quack,but I didn't want to judge too soon,so I convinced myself to stay.They gathered us in a room and played a success video by Pastor Sam Adeyemi and they said we should watch carefully as they are going to ask some questions from the video ghen ghen lol.After watching the video,another lady came in and said that it's going to be a group interview,so she proceeded to call our names and asked us to move to another room where there was a bigger TV waiting for us (about to have the cinema experience ).They proceeded to play another motivational video by Mrs Ibukun Awosika and it was very motivational and moving video I must say and then Three ladies took their turns to come and further motivate us,as if living in this country sef alone is not enough motivation lol.after their passionate presentations ,The guy that has an MSc in medical Physics took the stage,he spoke so passionately about success and how he had moved from 85k salary to 500k monthly income,he went further to tell us how they have traveled to some countries bla bla with some images of their travels to some countries and mind you with all the noise they have been making,there was not a single bicycle parked outside .After all the noise I was just waiting for the point where they will ask for money and behold one Aunty came and kept hammering on her selection criteria and that not everyone will be selected bla bla and then said that if we want to have a right in the company,we should pay 22k(I already knew that was were all the drama was heading to) I just needed to be there to confirm else I for don Waka tete.i just stood up and excused myself and left the premises, there was one of them that followed me out and she kept insisting why I wanted to go out,as if I had no jurisdiction to leave,that was when I became totally convinced that these were just scammers disguising as Genuine employers.So later that sameday,I went to makarfi plaza only for me to see one of the ladies that presented herself as a top official of the company, working as a sales girl in a shop ,I had to make sure she saw me and she was acting confused,I just shook my head and left. N I said to myself why for goodness sake will anybody choose to defraud a poor unemployed Man and Woman who is just looking for a means of survival,why?? Please and please if you get any message from Empire Ng just ignore it,Na scam.because if you honour that invitation,it will take the grace of God and a powerful common sense for you not to be brainwashed please stay clear their useless invitations. let's also share our experiences so someone can learn from it and avoid being defrauded.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by tpapi: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Arckay:

hehehe bruh I just had the same experience today,wished I researched before going lol.on getting to the office sef at Sabo,my moral weak.I dressed like someone going for an interview at world Bank, only for me to get there,to see everyone looking like they came for a town hall meeting .I immediately knew something was wrong somewhere,The environment sef looked very quack,but I didn't want to judge too soon,so I convinced myself to stay.They gathered us in a room and played a success video by Pastor Sam Adeyemi and they said we should watch carefully as they are going to ask some questions from the video ghen ghen lol.After watching the video,another lady came in and said that it's going to be a group interview,so she proceeded to call our names and asked us to move to another room where there was a bigger TV waiting for us (about to have the cinema experience ).They proceeded to play another motivational video by Mrs Ibukun Awosika and it was very motivational and moving video I must say and then Three ladies took their turns to come and further motivate us,as if living in this country sef alone is not enough motivation lol.after their passionate presentations ,The guy that has an MSc in medical Physics took the stage,he spoke so passionately about success and how he had moved from 85k salary to 500k monthly income,he went further to tell us how they have traveled to some countries bla bla with some images of their travels to some countries and mind you with all the noise they have been making,there was not a single bicycle parked outside .After all the noise I was just waiting for the point where they will ask for money and behold one Aunty came and kept hammering on her selection criteria and that not everyone will be selected bla bla and then said that if we want to have a right in the company,we should pay 22k(I already knew that was were all the drama was heading to) I just needed to be there to confirm else I for don Waka tete.i just stood up and excused myself and left the premises, there was one of them that followed me out and she kept insisting why I wanted to go out,as if I had no jurisdiction to leave,that was when I became totally convinced that these were just scammers disguising as Genuine employers.So later that sameday,I went to makarfi plaza only for me to see one of the ladies that presented herself as a top official of the company, working as a sales girl in a shop ,I had to make sure she saw me and she was acting confused,I just shook my head and left. N I said to myself why for goodness sake will anybody choose to defraud a poor unemployed Man and Woman who is just looking for a means of survival,why?? Please and please if you get any message from Empire Ng just ignore it,Na scam.because if you honour that invitation,it will take the grace of God and a powerful common sense for you not to be brainwashed please stay clear their useless invitations. let's also share our experiences so someone can learn from it and avoid being defrauded.
which state was this
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by sirqeeboi(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Arckay:

Sorry for the bad experience....thank you for sharing ur experience too...
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by Casham: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
So na like this Nairaland take save my ass! My interview is supposed to happen tomorrow 14th of April @ Sabo. 'Empire NG', from the name sef.
I was a victim once in Abuja in 2014. I was told to come for interview @ NNPC towers. Omo I shock! Sharp sharp I iron ma clothe barb my hair carry taxi 'drop' go there. But when I called the number to tell them I was there, a girl answered and told me to follow a path opposite the towers. When I saw myself walking away from the NNPC towers, I knew something is not right. I "knew" right from the onset this is too good to be true. They directed me into an upstairs hall filled with people and started giving us lectures. The thing vex me o. In the end they asked us to pay 32k to register for GNLD. I told them I had no money, but they insisted I call home to borrow money to register before the opportunity is lost. I just smiled and left. They knew it would be useless trying to stop me.
I wish someone will move this thread to front page. Them dey KD now. @Lalasticlala.

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by sirqeeboi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Casham:
So na like this Nairaland take save my ass! My interview is supposed to happen tomorrow 14th of April @ Sabo. 'Empire NG', from the name sef.
I was a victim once in Abuja in 2014. I was told to come for interview @ NNPC towers. Omo I shock! Sharp sharp I iron ma clothe barb my hair carry taxi 'drop' go there. But when I called the number to tell them I was there, a girl answered and told me to follow a path opposite the towers. When I saw myself walking away from the NNPC towers, I knew something is not right. I "knew" right from the onset this is too good to be true. They directed me into an upstairs hall filled with people and started giving us lectures. The thing vex me o. In the end they asked us to pay 32k to register for GNLD. I told them I had no money, but they insisted I call home to borrow money to register before the opportunity is lost. I just smiled and left. They knew it would be useless trying to stop me.
I wish someone will move this thread to front page. Them dey KD now. @Lalasticlala.

Since January... I went there January and they still send me messages till March.
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by Casham: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
sirqeeboi:

Since January... I went there January and they still send me messages till March.
just kuku join them na. At least they sell good supplements. My friend been join them come dey disturb us every day say very soon we go see am for Dubai. Safe journey. But Why won't they follow people house to house like Jehovah's Witnesses do. They rather decieve people into spending their tfair to come meet them. Somebody should sue these people.
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by shehufaruq: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by sirqeeboi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Casham:
just kuku join them na. At least they sell good supplements. My friend been join them come dey disturb us every day say very soon we go see am for Dubai. Safe journey. But Why won't they follow people house to house like Jehovah's Witnesses do. They rather decieve people into spending their tfair to come meet them. Somebody should sue these people.

and they never mentioned what they are into all through the noisy session.
I wish your friend safe journey to dubai.
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by ProfBlessed(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
lindsay:
Empire Nigeria update
I went for the "interview" today and it wasn't an interview. It was a seminar. Empire Nigeria is a subsidiary of CFLEAD.
Everything you said here was true. I went to the same 'interview', or rather, seminar, at Sabin Tasha, Kaduna and everything you've said here repeated itself. They have the same method. The last guy that spoke is the same guy you've mentioned here. He came to tell us about his trips and in the end, requested for 35k.
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by Melissa16: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tomorrow plan will not end well. Just watch as I call the authorities on you guys in kaduna.
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by Nagerioah22: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
I was at Empire NG today (just reaching home sef). The session started from 9am (I got dere around 10 sha) nd al that ave been said earlier by oda pple r tru except that nobody forced anyone to pay anytin, infact we were told to choose weda we want to b unit leaders or member (leaders will pay immediately nd members can pay anytym), I opted to b a leader bt ended up nt paying shishi cus I am afraid of d plan. They said they'll call me again on Monday for training (I'll update U guys as e dey go sha).

This is the third time I'll receive their invitation and sincerely speaking, frm d begining of d tok d pple (all of dem) kept saying "this ain't a JOB INTERVIEW, bt rada a BUSINESS INTERVIEW"
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by AONI001: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Dear all.
I have been reading the messages here and my heart is bleeding. I am an HR Consultant with 17years experience especially in recruitment.
I have always said this and I am saying it again.

1.ANY RECRUITMENT OR RECRUITER WHO ASKS YOU TO PAY ANYTHING FOR RECRUITMENT EVEN ENROLMENT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!
In our profession the employer pays for recruitment. No "consultant" can influence the decision of an employer even though the employer is paying for recruitment. You can only refer. The employer makes the choice.

2. YOU CANT RECEIVE AN INVITE FOR INTERVIEW FOR A POSITION YOU DIDNT APPLY FOR. IF YOU RECEIVE SUCH . IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!
The issue here is that I know many of us are desperate and we are looking for work I understand but we tend not to keep track of the places where we applied and like the Nigeria we live in some people are always looking for how to play on the disadvantages of others. Pls let us try to keep track. Abeg.

3. THE ETHICS OF THE HR PROFESSION IS AGAINST THE PAYMENT OF ANYTHING TO ANYONE TO LOOK FOR WORK FOR THEM.
You may pay to have your CV done but pay for someone to help you look for work? Except that person is the MD of the company you are looking for work with that's not guaranteed. I am also sure the MD or CEO won't ask you for coins. So pls anyone who is and has been practicing collection of money from candidates pls stop embarrassing those of us who do recruitment for real PLS abeg. The lives of these young people are important. Pls move away from such bad practice!!!!

For those who are looking for work, keep applying, keep hoping. Don't give up. There are real opportunities out there!
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by kendological(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Base on referral
Empire NG has scheduled a Business Interview with you, Fri. 06/23 by 9am U/Pama Rd Close to Vertinary clinic S/Tasha KD.
HR. CASSY

Though, I got an advert saying the company is based in Lagos.
Re: Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? by tuoyoojo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
If you go to their Facebook page, you would see mumu motivational quotes and no products being sold

Imagine prying on innocent people looking for jobs

Some Nigerians are wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar War: Dangote Demands Sanction Against BUA / Can 150k Start A Gas Refill Business? / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.