Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Topic Removed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topic Removed. (5641 Views)

Topic Removed. / Topic Removed. / Topic removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic Removed. by DonMarvay(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thank you so much for all your contributions. This topic has now been removed.

5 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by daddytime(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
I like that your friend..he is a smart dude and aptly defines the word "wetin concern agbero with overload".

You are also a very kind and unselfish friend to have agreed to share with your friend even though you are giving him the impression that you have relinquished her to him completely, a very huge lie both you, I and your friend know to be hence his bringing your "kaya" back to you whenever he is "going to work" or possibly hooking up with his "personal".

You no know say your friend dey look you dey yimu say...see this obote wey think say him get sense. When hin nack your babe finish, e go use sense come drop am with you make you help am feed am well. Cunny man die cunny man do burial for am..

It's obvious how much regard your friend has for the slut. ..little wonder he can't leave her at his alone.

Na person still born that whoring bitch so...make una continue...na here we go settle una paternity wahala soon..

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Topic Removed. by SageMK: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
So your friend is aware that his girlfriend was once your side chick and he keeps dropping her off at your place?

grin

Lmao. Dude, your friend know what's going on.

If he is really serious about her, he wouldn't be dropping her off at your place. Even a dunce knows a lion and a sheep can not be friends. The sheep always gets eaten.

After having his share, he drops her off at your place so that you can have your share. This is call mutualism.

All I am saying is if I can find a maid that'll cook for me, clean my house & give me free sex, I wouldn't complain.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topic Removed. by kunleweb: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guy talk to her face to face. She has a conscience. Stop disturbing us please

3 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by delugajackson: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kill her.

End of story.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Topic Removed. by millionboi2: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fake story

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by DonMarvay(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
millionboi2:
Fake story
It might sound fake but it is 100% true. Very true you won't understand

3 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by DonMarvay(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
kunleweb:
Guy talk to her face to face. She has a conscience. Stop disturbing us please
Ok cheers
Re: Topic Removed. by millionboi2: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonMarvay:

It might sound fake but it is 100% true. Very true you won't understand
then you are a big fool to be friendin som1 in uk

U are suffering from inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonMarvay:
I have this female friend I have known for a long time and we just have this very neutral relationship. She usually comes to my house to stay some weekends and helps me cook, wash, clean the house and do shopping. Sometimes we get high together and have sex but we are not dating. One of my close friend got to meet the girl one time we went out together and he started liking the girl so he told me because he knew my main girlfriend but she is in the UK now for her maters. I then told the girl my friend is liking her and because the the is a nice handsome guy she was interested in him. Less I forget this girl am talking about knows I have a serious girlfriend and my friend is single that is why she got interested in him as well. They are now dating but the problem is that this my friend stays not far away from my place and he works weekends as well so when she comes over to his place during the weekends and he is going to work in the morning he will drop her off at my place so she can do the usual stuffs she does for me but the issue which is bad is that sometimes we still get to have sex sometimes although I had told my friend that I wasn't sleeping with her anymore before they started dating.
I am now feeling bad that am still having sex with my friends girlfriend as it is now but I want to try to avoid it all. I have tried to tell my friend with style not to be bringing her over to my house to stay when he is going to work but he will always say what's there when that's what she has been doing before he met her so what difference does it make. Sometimes I feel he suspects we are having sex but really doesn't care I don't know. Even when they have issues she will come over to my place and even my friend will come over and I will settle them and they will go back to his place but then we still have sex once in a while.
How can I really stop her from coming to my place without making her feel bad because she knows my girlfriend is not around.
my brother you are a wicked somebody. as u don give ur man that girl beta commot ur mind were the girl day
Re: Topic Removed. by dodelight(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
@ op, understand, one of the ties that's so difficult to break in life is sexual ties, especially when it's outside marriage. If truly you want it to end, forget about not making her feel bad about it, you have to be firm and do whatever you have to, to avoid her. By the way, don't you go to work or anywhere, that now make your place a creche for keeping babe? An idle hand is devil's workshop.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topic Removed. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
tell her straight up! wait make I ask, abeg, shey dz girl no get house?

2 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by DonMarvay(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
anthonyuncle:
tell her straight up!
wait make I ask,
abeg, shey dz girl no get house?

Yeah she does, I stated she normally comes weekends not everyday.

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
You, the lady and your friend, 3 of you are doing nonsense... Iranu abasha! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by DonMarvay(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
dodelight:
@ op, understand, one of the ties that's so difficult to break in life is sexual ties, especially when it's outside marriage. If truly you want it to end, forget about not making her feel bad about it, you have to be firm and do whatever you have to, to avoid her. By the way, don't you go to work or anywhere, that now make your place a creche for keeping babe? An idle hand is devil's workshop.

Your advice is sound. But like I stated, she doesn't stay in my house, she comes only weekends and I don't work weekends. Weekends are usually my resting days and I hardly go anywhere on Saturdays and Sundays. I love to be indoors, getting high with my brandy and watching lots of movies and going through the internet also like am doing now while she is actually cooking in the kitchen as we speak.
Re: Topic Removed. by Preshy561(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guys are their worst enemies.
They sleep with their friend's wives, girlfriends, concubines, mothers, sisters et al.
Very set of dogs on rampage, no aorta of shame whatsoever.

Can't you people control that stuff inbetween your balls?
What wrong with you people?

Cheating on your gifriend wasn't enough for You, you went ahead to cheat with your friend's girlfriend.

Spits.

4 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by DonMarvay(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ikpeabujo:
my brother you are a wicked somebody. as u don give ur man that girl beta commot ur mind were the girl day

I have removed my mind since you won't understand. Not like this happens all the time. Like now when she is done cooking she off and gone to my guys place because he will come here, eat and they go to his place then she leaves his place tomorrow morning to her own place to take care of her business until weekend again. The sex thing am talking about just happens once in a while when that bastard konji just comes knocking and she happens to be around. That's why I really need her to stop coming. I will confront her about it since that might be the best option right now.
Re: Topic Removed. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonMarvay:

Yeah she does, I stated she normally comes weekends not everyday.
is it a taboo for she to stay at home on weekends

2 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by Kylekent59: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Keep sharing decease to one another. I just pity the faithful UK girl.

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by TVSA: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
this is a very disturbing story, like game of thrones bleeping undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by Rosay15(f): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonMarvay:

I have removed my mind since you won't understand. Not like this happens all the time. Like now when she is done cooking she off and gone to my guys place because he will come here, eat and they go to his place then she leaves his place tomorrow morning to her own place to take care of her business until weekend again. The sex thing am talking about just happens once in a while when that bastard konji just comes knocking and she happens to be around. That's why I really need her to stop coming. I will confront her about it since that might be the best option right now.
... with this your explanation, the girl doesn’t worth to be someone gf but side chick.
Although am nt judging her cus I’m nt perfect also but in as much she have now a boyfriend which is your friend, I don’t think she should fall for you to the extent of you guys having sex that’s bad.
The only thing you can do now is to stop her from coming your place and let her reason with you if at all she have conscience and she love her boyfriend.
Re: Topic Removed. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
undecided If she doesn't v a problem wiv that then don't stop, keep digging bro,one day u might just find crude oil down there....

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Super story. Seun and his mods please come and help us to be blocking all this people.
Re: Topic Removed. by MJBOLT: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
las las that your friend go kill you
Re: Topic Removed. by meobizy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ah ah, she decided to become a sex doll for you guys so I don’t see the problem here.
You two should enjoy yourselves but don’t catch any STDs to throw into the triangle.
Very soon she’ll want to claim either you, him or both of you but she’ll end up short because your girl will come back and he’ll find a new girl eventually.
Your friend knows or has an idea two of you are still gbenshing so don’t assume he’s stupid by lying to him.

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by Niageriaunite: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
my friend, my very close man connect my girl friend to another of our friend now they are dating, I'm thinking of sending the three of them to hell
Re: Topic Removed. by Divay22(f): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Your friend already knows what's going on.
He's trying not to get attached to her cause he's going to leave her for you very soon.
Baba just dey chop free.

But some girls sha shocked

5 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by DonMarvay(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Divay22:
Your friend already knows what's going on.
He's trying not to get attached to her cause he's going to leave her for you very soon.
Baba just dey chop free.

But some girls sha shocked

I am really thinking so much in that direction as well. I have the feeling he is just using her but doesn't want to just dump her carelessly so he is trying to use me also to cause their breakup. And probably the girl also has the feeling he not not really serious with her probably why she still comes to me.

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by vibbb: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oga make una two just carry on, continue passing her to each other, weekend shift and week days shift very correct guys after all ur babe for uk to some niggas are passing her around too.

So enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: Topic Removed. by Kendumazy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lol. Two friends are fooling each other. Your friends is also chopping her portion. The girl is the one that will be useless and dumbed at the end of the day. Continue chopping your portion too.

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by Anonymous29: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonMarvay:

Does she live with her parents?

1 Like

Re: Topic Removed. by DonMarvay(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anonymous29:

Does she live with her parents?

No she doesn't. Shares a apartment with a friend of hers. They both rented it together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.