Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US (60108 Views)

Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Vehicle Lands In A Ditch As Family Were Returning From Festival In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by onegig(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
fairfora:
Our people must learn to keep secret at times especially in Nigeria where bad belle full ground. If you have good intentions, don't share with everybody until you're done. Rather pray to God for the success of it whilst you carry out your plans. I have a close relation who was deported from USA at the port of entry on the account wrong of identity. He went to the embassy himself for his interview , leading to approval of his Visa. The guy was jubilating up and down, showing his Visa to every Tom, dick and harry. When he got to the USA port of entry, the CBP said the pictures on the bio data page and Visa page in his passport didn't resemble his real look. He was asked to thumb print which he did and the fingerprints were all his.

Eventually, they deported this guy on account of fraud with a ban. When he got back home, his aunt took him to their pastor who prayed for him this pastor asked him, who is so, and so( mentioning the person's name) and the guy said she's just a friend and the man said she took photograph of the Visa with her eyes and cancelled it in the spirit realm. He told the guy not to worry but would need to pray very hard to get another one. A few years later, he got a renewed Visa and his wife sef no know when im reach yankee. He came back after his programme and settled the scores with her and siblings whom he didn't inform before travelling.

Hmm ...Hakika..

All these stories. grin

Africans when would we gain freedom from this enemy is following me servitude?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by erico2k2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Bro, for every passenger boarding a flight to the US, their passport and visas are scanned . Once scanned, this information is transmitted to the US before the flight departure. An already cancelled visa will be flagged on the manifest and and the airline will have to remove the passenger prior to departure. This is more than likely the reason for their removal than all other possible reasons. The US embassy has cancelled so many visas lately. Even my US passport is scanned and transmitted before departure.
Erm I thought that was what I said though, that the decision to remove the passager is that of the US Immigration rather than the Airline.So the Op is meant to ask the US immigration why
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Sage7(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
jolak5:
My brother and his family were sent down from the plane without any reason. A flight attendant approached them and said she received a directive from the US embassy that they shouldn't be allowed to travel. The lady didn't state any reason for this action. This happened 12pm today What can they do? The kids have been crying since.

Bro, something wrong has been spotted by the embassy & info has been relayed to the airline.

I wouldn’t like to conclude but when things like this happens, they will revoke their visa when they visit the embassy. If you contact them, they will tell you either send or bring your passport, Visa will be revoked.

It is a red flag to other countries when they see a revoked visa on your passport. Dropping your passport for any other visa with that particular passport, except it’s a new passport, will be hard. Travel history with that passport or any other related use would be pointless.

I really hope I’m wrong.
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Emilokoiyawon: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
All of you that were supporting Trump (because u na dey vex say Obama/Clinton protected gay people across the world) shey u na see u na life. You supported the most racist/bigoted human being to ever occupy the American presidency and now you are shocked that people like you are been treated unfairly by American Immigration system. U na neva see anything. Those of us wey done collect our American Green card since just dey look u na dey laugh. Next time when you support a racist because he hates homos, just know dat the racist probably hates black people as much as he hates homos. As for me, my American citizen is loading...and will be loaded within a year. The rest of una enjoy Donald Trump wella... una neva c anything.

If you like call me gay na una sabi...the number of women (of all colors, races and ethnicity) wey I done gbensh for this life is a testament of my sexuality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by nwanyionitsha: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
jolak5:
My brother and his family were sent down from the plane without any reason. A flight attendant approached them and said she received a directive from the US embassy that they shouldn't be allowed to travel. The lady didn't state any reason for this action. This happened 12pm today What can they do? The kids have been crying since.

What were they going to do in the US after voting for buhari?

1 Like

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
All of you that were supporting Trump (because u na dey vex say Obama/Clinton protected gay people across the world) shey u na see u na life. You supported the most racist/bigoted human being to ever occupy the American presidency and now you are shocked that people like you are been treated unfairly by American Immigration system. U na neva see anything. Those of us wey done collect our American Green card since just dey look u na dey laugh. Next time when you support a racist because he hates homos, just know dat the racist probably hates black people as much as he hates homos. As for me, my American citizen is loading...and will be loaded within a year. The rest of una enjoy Donald Trump wella... una neva c anything.

If you like call me gay na una sabi...the number of women (of all colors, races and ethnicity) wey I done gbensh for this life is a testament of my sexuality.

That's the typical short sighted malady of Africans. I remember vividly arguing with so many people from the SE about the way the Nigerian Army were killing people in the North under the guise of fighting Boko Haram under Jonathan. I told them that it was wrong to kill innocent people for any reason. These SE guys told me to shut and called me Boko Haram sympathizer, they said those people deserved it cos they allowed Boko Haram to live among them.
I told these guys back (2014/2015) that it cold happen to them too ...fast forward to just about 2 to 3 years, and the Python started to dance in the SE. The same set of people of who thought it was ok to kill innocent Northerners are now crying about the so called BAD and unprofessional Nigerian Army that they used to love when they were killing other people. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH BLACK MAN IS THAT HE'S ONLY CAPABLE OF THINKING OF TODAY. TOMORROW IS TOO FAR FOR HIM TO THINK ABOUT. MYOPIC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
What were they going to do in the US after voting for buhari?

May be the voted for the thief Atiku and since he lost they want to run away. No more free govt money.
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by nwanyionitsha: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

May be the voted for the thief Atiku and since he lost they want to run away. No more free govt money.
They didn't vote Atiku. This i know.
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by abbey621(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

This has nothing to do with Trump and the sooner you realize it, the better! Thousands of Nigerians enter the U.S successfully each month and we don't hear a peep.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Neoteny(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

The check in in agent won't know about the no fly warning (as long as your ticket is good and you have a visa, good or bad), the guys at the gate (boarding gate) where they scan and transmit visas and passports will be the ones to catch such things. They more than likely found out very late hence they already made it on board the flight. Most people will get an email notifying them of their cancelled visa hence will not even bother trying to fly. I know couple of people who have their visas cancelled at the last minute. I fly back and forth to the US almost on a monthly basis, I know how it works. This might not be the reason, but this is more than likely the reason. Cancelled visas at the last minute.

Before you're issued a boarding pass your passport is collected and your visa validity is checked against your passport details. If there's a no-fly flag on your passport they'd see it there and then.

If there's no flag and your visa is validated against your passport you're issued a boarding pass, then you proceed to immigration for checks on your eligibility to fly. If no flags you're passed through after your passport is stamped as OUT.

You're not the only one who flies in and out

9 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by EasterDell: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
jolak5:

But they should have informed them before they took that action, it is a total disrespect to Nigerians. Can they do that to a Canadian or an English?

Of course not! Why will you bring up Canadian and English people in the same conversation with Nigerians. Are they at par? Or what?

Charity begins at home. If your government can afford to treat you like pieces of rags! Why on earth will u pass the buck to another people/government to treat you better?

As a rule, Nigerians treat most foreigners with more courtesy than fellow Nigerians. Until we respect ourselves, by ourselves, it will be foolish to expect anything different from others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Neoteny:

Before you're issued a boarding pass your passport is collected and your visa validity is checked against your passport details. If there's a no-fly flag on your passport they'd see it there and then.

If there's no flag and your visa is validated against your passport you're issued a boarding pass, then you proceed to immigration for checks on your eligibility to fly. If no flags you're passed through after your passport is stamped as OUT.

You're not the only one who flies in and out

When you get to the airport, for example Delta airline - they have a guy or lady that will check your passport and visa before you even approach the check in agent. These people are only doing a visual check for fake visa or passport. Once you are cleared that is when you get to check in where the agent only cares about if your ticket is real and your final destination. When you arrive at the boarding gate, they will collect your passport again and scan it. This manifest is transmitted to the US for security and other reasons. This is how the US govt will know that you are on a flight and can wait for you (if you are a wanted person) at the gate before the plane even lands. Once this information is scanned and transmitted, it is very possible that their visas were flagged as been cancelled hence the airline was notified to remove them from the flight. I have gone through this steps more than 100 times. I know the routine. I'll be on a flight to the US by this time tomorrow and be back by the weekend.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Emilokoiyawon: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

That's the typical short sighted malady of Africans. I remember vividly arguing with so many people from the SE about the way the Nigerian Army were killing people in the North under the guise of fighting Boko Haram under Jonathan. I told them that it was wrong to kill innocent people for any reason. These SE guys told me to shut and called me Boko Haram sympathizer, they said those people deserved it cos they allowed Boko Haram to live among them.
I told these guys back (2014/2015) that it cold happen to them too ...fast forward to just about 2 to 3 years, and the Python started to dance in the SE. The same set of people of who thought it was ok to kill innocent Northerners are now crying about the so called BAD and unprofessional Nigerian Army that they used to love when they were killing other people. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH BLACK MAN IS THAT HE'S ONLY CAPABLE OF THINKING OF TODAY. TOMORROW IS TOO FAR FOR HIM TO THINK ABOUT. MYOPIC.

You are right on the money. If you are okay with another Nigerian getting dehumanized by the state, then in you are saying you are okay with the state dehumanizing you.I noticed this about Nigerians a lot. An inability to realize that if you permit ONE injustice (even injustice against someone you do not like), you are in essence permitting ALL injustice (including injustice against you). I remember when I warned them against supporting GEJ's criminalization of gays bill. I remember saying, one day another president who is more self-righteous/ambitious than GEJ will criminalize sex between unmarried people. Wait until Nigeria elects a hard-core Muslim president, no how no how, adultery will be criminalized. And guess who will suffer the most - poor people and people with no political connection. Some of these guys think Buhari is a hard core Muslim. They don't know anything. Buhari is still a learner as far as some Northern politician are concerned. Las las some of the contents of Sharia will eventually find their way into the Nigerian federal legal code.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Emilokoiyawon: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
abbey621:

This has nothing to do with Trump and the sooner you realize it, the better! Thousands of Nigerians enter the U.S successfully each month and we don't hear a peep.

Keep fooling yourself. I live in America. I know what is going on. I know people that work behind the scenes. Things you will never read in the media. Trump is exploring all manner of ways to limit the number of non-white foreigners entering America (either on a visiting visa or immigration visa). Even many African migrants instinctively know this. Why do you think many of them are now using America as a passage way to Canada? Like I said, u na neva c anything. I pray Trump is re-elected so that he can fully/publicly fledge out his plans knowing fully well that he does not have to face voters ever again.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Awoleesu:

Exactly my concern!

I mean, not the airport security, not the flight captain... An air hostess doesn't seem to me, the appropriate authority to carry out such eviction!

It's dicey... I'm compelled to think this is some spiritual thing... Stuff like enemy coming in the image of air hostess! angry

If it happens to you just stick your ground, you hear. More enemies will show up in the image of flight security, policemen and dss agentsgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Originalsly: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
jolak5:

But they should have informed them before they took that action, it is a total disrespect to Nigerians. Can they do that to a Canadian or an English?

Ask your brother for answers.... he should know if he or maybe his ehmmm....agent gave false information to the VO to get the visas. Getting the Visa doesn't guarantee entry into the US. Most likely... they found something to deny him entry. Would you prefer they travelled all the way to the US ... denied entry... held in detention and returned on the next available flight?
Don't make it a US don't like Nigerian problem.... other Nigerian families are sailing through.... there is a problem with your brother's... face it.
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by EbolaParasite: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
fairfora:
Our people must learn to keep secret at times especially in Nigeria where bad belle full ground. If you have good intentions, don't share with everybody until you're done. Rather pray to God for the success of it whilst you carry out your plans. I have a close relation who was deported from USA at the port of entry on the account wrong of identity. He went to the embassy himself for his interview , leading to approval of his Visa. The guy was jubilating up and down, showing his Visa to every Tom, dick and harry. When he got to the USA port of entry, the CBP said the pictures on the bio data page and Visa page in his passport didn't resemble his real look. He was asked to thumb print which he did and the fingerprints were all his.

Eventually, they deported this guy on account of fraud with a ban. When he got back home, his aunt took him to their pastor who prayed for him this pastor asked him, who is so, and so( mentioning the person's name) and the guy said she's just a friend and the man said she took photograph of the Visa with her eyes and cancelled it in the spirit realm. He told the guy not to worry but would need to pray very hard to get another one. A few years later, he got a renewed Visa and his wife sef no know when im reach yankee. He came back after his programme and settled the scores with her and siblings whom he didn't inform before travelling.

Niccurrr, get the eff outta here with this boollsheeet story.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Keep fooling yourself. I live in America. I know what is going on. I know people that work behind the scenes. Things you will never read in the media. Trump is exploring all manner of ways to limit the number of non-white foreigners entering America (either on a visiting visa or immigration visa). Even many African migrants instinctively know this. Why do you think many of them are now using America as a passage way to Canada? Like I said, u na neva c anything. I pray Trump is re-elected so that he can fully/publicly fledge out his plans knowing fully well that he does not have to face voters ever again.

These fools supporting Trump in Nigeria are just clueless and cutting off their own noses just to spite their faces. You hit the nail on the head, Trump's main goal is to reduce and limit the amount of immigrants that are non white. I read somewhere that by 20250, White Americans will be in the minority. This is what is fueling Trump's base. it's about race and nothing more. These evangelical religious fanatical fools in Nigeria will soon cry when they realize that they are part of the people that Trump is trying to get rid off. I have been a US citizen for more than 25 years and all my family have US pali. I don't give a flying fvck about TRAMP. But I will do my best to make sure that the dotard is voted out in 2020.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by abbey621(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Lol.....Not only do I live in America but I'm a U.S citizen with certain security clearance. Trump cares less about Africans and his focus is more on the Southern border and refugees from central and South America. You know just becuse you don't like someone does not mean you can make up ridiculous theories! Can you show me statistics that proves less Nigerians are being granted visas than under Obama? Can you show me statistics that proves more Nigerians are being refused at the port of entry than under Obama? Perhaps you prefer to get your statistics from CNN grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Emilokoiyawon: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
abbey621:

Lol.....Not only do I live in America but I'm a U.S citizen with certain security clearance. Trump cares less about Africans and is focus is more on the Southern border and refugees from central and South America. You know ust becuse you don't like someone does not mean you can make up ridiculous theories! Can you show me statistics that proves less Nigerians are being granted visas than under Obama? Can you show me statistics that proves more Nigerians are being refused at the port of entry than under Obama? Perhaps you prefer to get your statistics from CNN grin grin grin grin

Here are excerpts of reporting WHEN Trump was complaining that there are too many Nigerians in America:
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-reportedly-said-haitians-have-aids-nigerians-live-in-huts-in-immigration-outburst-2017-12

President Donald Trump reportedly said 15,000 Haitians who received US visas "all have AIDS" and 40,000 Nigerians would never "go back to their huts" after seeing the US.

Trump made the reported comments during a June meeting, after growing frustrated at the amount of foreigners allotted visas to the US.

Trump made this statement, during a discussion of Immigration policy aka how to determine who/who gets to come into America.
You are not very bright. If you were, you will know what is going on in America at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by EbolaParasite: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

When you get to the airport, for example Delta airline - they have a guy or lady that will check your passport and visa before you even approach the check in agent. These people are only doing a visual check for fake visa or passport. Once you are cleared that is when you get to check in where the agent only cares about if your ticket is real and your final destination. When you arrive at the boarding gate, they will collect your passport again and scan it. This manifest is transmitted to the US for security and other reasons. This is how the US govt will know that you are on a flight and can wait for you (if you are a wanted person) at the gate before the plane even lands. Once this information is scanned and transmitted, it is very possible that their visas were flagged as been cancelled hence the airline was notified to remove them from the flight. I have gone through this steps more than 100 times. I know the routine. I'll be on a flight to the US by this time tomorrow and be back by the weekend.

You are saying it as it is but try and tone down with the systematic "oppression". Just a little my guy.. grin. In your previous comment, you slid it in there that even your "US Passport" is checked. And on this one, you stated you'll be travelling tomorrow and be back by the weekend. You wan over oppress ni. Kilode. Calm down na. We sef go collect blue when Trump finish hin tenure and better pesin enter... By force or fire, embassy go give us visa too.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
abbey621:

Lol.....Not only do I live in America but I'm a U.S citizen with certain security clearance. Trump cares less about Africans and is focus is more on the Southern border and refugees from central and South America. You know ust becuse you don't like someone does not mean you can make up ridiculous theories! Can you show me statistics that proves less Nigerians are being granted visas than under Obama? Can you show me statistics that proves more Nigerians are being refused at the port of entry than under Obama? Perhaps you prefer to get your statistics from CNN grin grin grin grin

Obviously you are missing his point. Those in the Southern border and those of you that are not white are in the same category. Trump's agenda is to make sure that the rate of population growth for non white is reduced by any means necessary. Those coming from Nigeria are very small when compared to those coming from Mexico and other Latin American countries. The main point he was making is that Tump is against you unless you are WHITE. And on that, he's 1000 percent right. Stop living in fools paradise, after the Mexicans, you will be next.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
EbolaParasite:

You are saying it as it is but try and tone down with the systematic "oppression". Just a little my guy.. grin. In your previous comment, you slid it in there that even your "US Passport" is checked. And on this one, you stated you'll be travelling tomorrow and be back by the weekend. You wan over oppress ni. Kilode. Calm down na. We sef go collect blue when Trump finish hin tenure and better pesin enter... By force or fire, embassy go give us visa too.... grin grin

I'm much older than most of you guys here, so no wahala, you have plenty time to get yo own pali. Just letting you know that I'm talking from point of facts and experience. No oppression.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by EbolaParasite: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
abbey621:

Patapata you go be U.S army pesin. Se with your security clearance you fit get uninterrupted network service from MTN? if not abeg throwe the clearance!! Just kidding ooo.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by abbey621(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Obviously you are missing his point. Those in the Southern border and those of you that are not white are in the same category. Trump's agenda is to make sure that the rate of population growth for non white is reduced by any means necessary. Those coming from Nigeria are very small when compared to those coming from Mexicans and other Latin American countries. The main point he was making is that Tump is against you unless you are WHITE. And on that, he's 1000 percent right. Stop living in fools paradise, after the Mexicans, you will be next.

Oga leave story, tell that to the uneducated goats who believe a man that was loved by both Democrats and Hollywood in the 90s and early 200s all of a sudden is a racist, conservative white supremacist hell bent on removing color from America. If you understood how the U.S is structured Constitutionally, you would realize Trump's legacies can be easily wiped out by the next president, either 2020 or 2024. The fear mongering is exactly why we have blacks and latinos being used as race puppets in America.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by EbolaParasite: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

I'm much older than most of you guys here, so no wahala, you have plenty time to get yo own pali. Just letting you know that I'm talking from point of facts and experience. No oppression.

Hope you noted the sarcasm. One thing though, don't underestimate the power of the internet. I could be a 70 year old pretending to be a young person. Don't be too sure you're older than most. There's quite a few "old dogs" on here.
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by abbey621(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
EbolaParasite:

Patapata you go be U.S army pesin. Se with your security clearance you fit get uninterrupted network service from MTN? if not abeg throwe the clearance!! Just kidding ooo.

Lol....the security clearance is needed because my company audited government entities, join army ke? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Here are excerpts of reporting WHEN Trump was complaining that there are too many Nigerians in America:
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-reportedly-said-haitians-have-aids-nigerians-live-in-huts-in-immigration-outburst-2017-12

President Donald Trump reportedly said 15,000 Haitians who received US visas "all have AIDS" and 40,000 Nigerians would never "go back to their huts" after seeing the US.

Trump made the reported comments during a June meeting, after growing frustrated at the amount of foreigners allotted visas to the US.

Trump made this statement, during a discussion of Immigration policy aka how to determine who/who gets to come into America.
You are not very bright. If you were, you will know what is going on in America at the moment.

Don't mind the guy. he eyes go soon clear. Now he's living in a fools paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
jolak5:

Is there any hope and will they get back the flight fee, at least a percentage?

Hell no! The money is gone for good.
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
EbolaParasite:

Hope you noted the sarcasm. One thing though, don't underestimate the power of the internet. I could be a 70 year old pretending to be a young person. Don't be too sure you're older than most. There's quite a few "old dogs" on here.

No wahala.... wink
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by abbey621(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Guy stop rambling. Trump can say anything he wants(Grab em by the pussy, walk on the streets and shoot someone and they'll still vote for me....etc), the policies and statistics does not reflect it. Show me statistics from the U.S consulates which shows number of Nigerians granted visas under Trump are significantly lower than under Obama. If you cannot provide this, then keep shut!
Re: My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US by Emilokoiyawon: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
abbey621:

Guy stop rambling. Trump can say anything he wants(Grab em by the pussy, walk on the streets and shoot someone and they'll still vote for me....etc), the policies and statistics does not reflect it. Show me statistics from the U.S consulates which shows number of Nigerians granted visas under Trump are significantly lower than under Obama. If you cannot provide this, then keep shut!

Wait. Rambling? I am providing evidence that the guy who determines how many people enters America does not like Nigerians. So, why would you assume that his policies does not reflect this sentiment? I dare you to place the number of Nigerian Immigrants granted visas each year under Obama vs. those under Trump; and lets see if we do not see a very clear correlation between Trumps rhetorics against Nigerians/Africans and these number. Go ahead. Post these numbers. I dare you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.