Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People (16733 Views)

Wike Holds Tinubu Hands As He Step's From The Bus (video) / Army Chief, Yahaya Attends Church Service, Says "We Will Destroy Insurgency" / Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Upritman(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Suanu's Blog

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike today held a Thanksgiving service to honour God for giving him victory in the governorship election in which he got reelected for a second term in office.

At the service which was held at Salvation Ministry Headquarters in Port Harcourt on Palm Sunday, Governor Wike said that his victory is for all Rivers people, hence it is a new beginning for the state.

He added that despite the political turmoil, nobody lost during the elections.

A statement by Mr. Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media quotes Gob.Wike as saying:

"Nobody has won and nobody has lost the elections. But Rivers State has won.

"I forgive anyone that has wronged me and I also ask for forgiveness from those that I have wronged ".

He said that he was in Church to give thanks to God for his faithfulness in the face of fierce political battles during the 2019 General Elections.

"We have come here to give God thanks because he is so faithful to us. We have come to thank God for the fight he fought on our behalf. "It is only God who can fight for us. We have no power of our own to fight".

He noted thanked the Presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministry, Pastor David Ibiyeomie for his spiritual support during the long drawn political battle.

Governor Wike said even when he faltered in faith, he was strengthened by the cleric with his confidence restored.

The Governor said that with what transpired during the long drawn political battle, it is obvious that truly Rivers is a Christian State.

Speaking at the Thanksgiving Service, Senior Pastor of Salvation Ministry, Pastor David Ibiyeomie prayed God to accept the governor's Thanksgiving and bless him. He said by the Special Thanksgiving, God will perfect everything that concerns Governor Wike and his family.

He decreed God's wisdom on Governor Wike. He said God will grant him the enablement to lead the State in the right direction.

While praying for God's blessing on Governor Wike, Pastor Ibiyeomie said anyone planning evil against the Rivers State Governor will fall pray to his/her evil machinations.

Source: https://www.suanusblog.com/2019/04/govwike-holds-thanksgiving-service-says.html?m=1

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
The people's governor,the Slayer of the lizard of ubima and his impotent Nigerian army, may ur days be long n may u walk n never stumble..... Iseeeeh!!!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by ainas247: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Great, Congrats
somebody in severe pain right now, I no mention name ooo

Rank your business or website
on Google page one and get more clients
check result

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by soberdrunk(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hate him or love him, he is a "Go getter". Somebody tap Mr Projects say he don tay him buy beer 4 boys ooo.... angry

4 Likes

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Promxy94(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wike carryGo

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by johnmba: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Let love lead......

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Richdad50(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Sholaco: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Shior
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by blaqhat: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ameachi right now

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by butpro(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Where is the lizard of Ubima

5 Likes

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by ngwababe(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations the able governor!

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by mytime24(f): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ameachi right now cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by jojo1415: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Like for Atiku, share for buhari!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
All we want is good governance. Shekina!!!! Biko pay pensioners their gratuity

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by zoey4(f): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
A man loved by the people of River state. Ur victory is permanent jor

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Zubairudagreat: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
I make great websites for businesses
Contact me for an affordable website ---> https://adellabsonline.jimdo.com

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Myself2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
The people's governor,the Slayer of the lizard of ubima and his impotent Nigerian army, may ur days be long n may u walk n never stumble..... Iseeeeh!!!!

Lizard of ubima grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by joshjc(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
good one,I'm just waiting for winter to arrive in few hours time
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
HI, I WANT THIS TO GO VIRAL

I am UGO MANUEL, on January 27th I had a quarrel with a girl on facebook, she insulted me because I tried calling her on messenger. When I tried to keep her calm, she insulted me more and I did same, then blocked her.
The next day a guy added me, when I accepted him. He left a message for me saying he place a curse on me and my generation then he blocked me. Tho I'm not scared, but I'm trying to make peace. I have been trying to search these people on facebook but can't see them cos I didn't really get their names. All I know is that they're deltans from Warri (Urhobo).

I just want to say I'M SORRY.

please share this message till it gets to them.

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
......After many people have lost their lives abi? PS: QUOTE ME AND REMAIN UNFORTUNATE IN LIFE.
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by deebrain(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ugo4hotish:
HI, I WANT THIS TO GO VIRAL

I am UGO MANUEL, on January 27th I had a quarrel with a girl on facebook, she insulted me because I tried calling her on messenger. When I tried to keep her calm, she insulted me more and I did same, then blocked her.
The next day a guy added me, when I accepted him. He left a message for me saying he place a curse on me and my generation then he blocked me. Tho I'm not scared, but I'm trying to make peace. I have been trying to search these people on facebook but can't see them cos I didn't really get their names. All I know is that they're deltans from Warri (Urhobo).

I just want to say I'M SORRY.

please share this message till it gets to them.

Congratulations sir
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by lonelydora: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mr Project, we love you
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by tucgj004: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
fhh

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Kendumazy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmmm. First tenure was for him and his family before. Mod should try and change the heading.

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus for sale. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by 1cor2v9: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
wike's wife fine sha...
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by alibaba1995(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
this is almost becoming boring..
Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Arysexy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
The slayer of the wall gecko of Ubima plus Nigerian Army and police force, Including the demonic cult called APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Thisis2raw(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
butpro:
Where is the lizard of Ubima
at Jibril House in Sudan

1 Like

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Like play, like play, the political relevance of rotimi in rivers has finally fizzled and that's what you should expect when you betray the trust of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Holds Thanksgiving Service, Says His Re-Election Is For Rivers People by emmyid(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations to him.
Meanwhile, see the moment pretty Mike performed a scary rituals publicly, also watch Regina Daniel's bro fires back at her haters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Z0IlsCoII

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria / Abdulrasak Sanusi 'Baba Osun' Dies At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.