Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Naija Women And Juju - Shola Jordan Adeoye Oh Lord This Man Is The TRUTH!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naija Women And Juju - Shola Jordan Adeoye Oh Lord This Man Is The TRUTH!!! (721 Views)

Jollof Rice And Juju: Finding Your Purpose In The Lagos Hustle / Why Do Some Naija Women Do These? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Women And Juju - Shola Jordan Adeoye Oh Lord This Man Is The TRUTH!!! by martinosi: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Shola Jordan Adeoye.....I cant Stop Laughing....Lord Have Mercy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiUVjkvP74Y
Re: Naija Women And Juju - Shola Jordan Adeoye Oh Lord This Man Is The TRUTH!!! by Nosiq(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
martinosi:
Shola Jordan Adeoye.....I cant Stop Laughing....Lord Have Mercy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiUVjkvP74Y

Good morning Mr Martins.

I have tried to reach you to no avail.
Please send me an email slfor easy comm. There are some question I want you to clear my doubt concerning travels.

Thanks
Re: Naija Women And Juju - Shola Jordan Adeoye Oh Lord This Man Is The TRUTH!!! by martinosi: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nosiq:

Good morning Mr Martins.

I have tried to reach you to no avail.
Please send me an email slfor easy comm. There are some question I want you to clear my doubt concerning travels.

Thanks

email me

MO

(1) (Reply)

I Just Need Somewhere To Stay In Lagos. Please Help Me / Our Bus Driver Had Seizure And Died Before We Got To Lugbe: Lady Narrates / Domestic Abuse Of Men By The Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.