Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

"Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family (27846 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Video Of Herself Eating Jollof Rice Inside A Bathtub / "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by sammylink: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Look at all these beautiful women cry
If I were their father I would Fvck them whether my child or not.
Toto na toto

Oloriburuku somebody.

1 Like

Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by magnetik(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Toto na toto

Eranko

1 Like

Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by mightyhaze: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Toto na toto
u need help,...

An exorcist !

1 Like

Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Buddy4991(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2019
If na you nko?

No matter what, I will be proud to post him..
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by tosinosam(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2019
D pic is not complete without me
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Badonasty(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2019
lacemose:
The Billionaire daughter and Nigerian famous DJ, DJ Cuppy has gone down to her official Twitter page to share photo of her family, with a caption "Family first".

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/family-first-dj-cuppy-shares-photo-with.html

don't know why they keep hiding the heir to the throne
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by femiskills: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Her brother is autistic

Go and check your facts... the guy is not autistic... find him on Instagram @princeotedola.
Mad people will be wishing everyone bad.

1 Like

Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by yvelchstores(f): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2019
Now the step sister is making waves she is now in all family pictures. People, be useful else they will be cropping u off pics
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2019
femiskills:

Go and check your facts... the guy is not autistic... find him on Instagram @princeotedola.
Mad people will be wishing everyone bad.

You are the one that is not informed and yet insulting someone else.
They have a brother that is autistic. That prince otedola might likely be a nephew/cousin to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by trapQ: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2019
Shut up, did you see the mother in the picture? Why are you not asking about the mother? The girls decided to take a picture with their father so what's your problem?
Lionsbet:

Na you go tell me say nah fish dey inside sardine bah. So because the lad is autistic he shouldnt be in the family picture. Last i checked, Cuppy is a she idk where you got your 'His brother' from or has she transgendered.
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by trapQ: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2019
Most of you NL men are idiots.
Nobodyperson:
Toto na toto
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Ugosample(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Look at all these beautiful women cry If I were their father I would Fvck them whether my child or not. Toto na toto
You will fvck your own flesh and blood?
You are SICK
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2019
sexybaby22:

You are the one that is not informed and yet insulting someone else.
They have a brother that is autistic. That prince otedola might likely be a nephew/cousin to them.
he is a cousin. Ote$ late senior bro son.
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by trapQ: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2019
Why not ask about his mother since she's also not in this picture?
babyfaceafrica:
and so?....because he has autism ,he is no longer a member of the family abi?
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by blaksril(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2019
TDonald:

Call a spade a spade

Her Brother is an Im-becile
undecided
And that makes your unaccomplished existence better? Autism is an underlying mental health challenge. A lot are actually geniuses. Putting someone down doesn't make your life any better. Or has it?
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Ezeego1(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2019
yvelchstores:
Now the step sister is making waves she is now in all family pictures. People, be useful else they will be cropping u off pics

Who's the step sister
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2019
na only girls d man born?... please make una reserve cuppy 4 me ooo
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Leviana(f): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2019
TDonald:

Call a spade a spade

Her Brother is an Im-becile
undecided

Mind you. Simply because someone is autistic doesn't make them an *im-becile*
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by AnuliKay: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Nice photo.

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Naijabigboi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
DJ Cuppy, take I dash you kiss kiss kiss kiss

You have been my best wet dream for 2years now
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Ndkings1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dangote has no male child just females Otedola has 3 daughters with only one autistic(imbesile) son.
These two men are best friends. Is it just a coincidence or I don't understand
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by emmatuegbe(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
In Otedola's mind. All these girls and no boy. Who would i transfer my wealth to when the time comes.
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by apache4: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
How come none of the girls is married
Buddy4991:
What about your brother, abi him no b part of the family....
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by gwama: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Her brother is autistic
So it was this brother who was the sacrificial lamb for the father's prosperity. cool cool
Re: "Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family by Lionsbet: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
Shut up, did you see the mother in the picture? Why are you not asking about the mother? The girls decided to take a picture with their father so what's your problem?

If i slap that your ugly face ehn. Why am i not asking about the mother? lol Na their mama dey #500 note abi, idiotic orangutan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) / Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait / Beyonce And Jay Z Performed At Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival 2018 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.