Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge (33328 Views)

CNN’s African Voices Changemakers meets the Ikorodu Bois / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / Nigerians React As Davido Finally Meet The Ikorodu Bois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Celebrityblog: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
The Ikorodu Bois are back.

They took a break from mimicking celebrities to focus on their exams in school. They recently announced their comeback.

They just did this video as they participate in the Sojiii #TomBoChallenge.

Watch the video below and see fans' reactions...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/ikorodu-bois-join-sojiii-tombochallenge.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Celebrityblog: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by delugajackson: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
People who find these boys funny really need to get their brains examined.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by tj4luck(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Okay fine
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Am sure dis afonj...children r bastard.nobody2 train dem.
Dia mate in my line HV start makin money 4m oso-afia.
I start bizness wen am 12.nw c wer I am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Dollanation: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Odikwa risky
Dream big because dreams are free, the hustle is sold separately...

7 Likes

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by BennyDGreat: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hahah
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by bentwood85(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
As usual jobless AFÔŃJÄ kids behaving stupidly.
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by SOLUTION99(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Next new's

2 Likes

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
U go fear wheelBenz...
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by mu2sa2: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
You think every one should be like you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Akshow: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
grow up, ewu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by SlayDaddy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Oponu fight for FTC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by FILEBE(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
What manner of feckery is this? What the eff is Tombochallenge?

1 Like

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Meskaofficial1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
am pretty sure u had no upbringing!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by thelifepagesng(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
So?
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Neoteny(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
These lil punks are nothing but annoying.

4 Likes

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by tgmservice: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
What the fukery is Sojii Tombochallenge.

This are d kind of ideas coming out of my nation

2 Likes

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Cholls(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
bentwood85:
As usual jobless AFÔŃJÄ kids behaving stupidly.
my brother abah! take am easy na.....your life not be so bitter like this.

3 Likes

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
You think every one should be like you.
am not a foollish sumbody.I start bizness young age
I HV free FrM my oga hand n c we're I am.
I no wat am sayn
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
am pretty sure u had no upbringing!
maybe u r confuse me wt ur broda.
Am rich n sucexful
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
SlayDaddy:

Oponu fight for FTC grin grin grin
nxt tym boss.d foolish child vex me
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Akshow:
grow up, ewu
did ur fada grow up
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by iamawara(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Nawao. Where did keep ur brain?
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by mu2sa2: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
am not a foollish sumbody.I start bizness young age
I HV free FrM my oga hand n c we're I am.
I no wat am sayn
Is it because of affinity you call them bastard?
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
Is it because of affinity you call them bastard?
no tym 4 u.gud nyt
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
iamawara:

Nawao. Where did keep ur brain?
insyd ur moda bra

1 Like

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Oguieke(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
like play like play they become celebrities
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Toosure70: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
delugajackson:
People who find these boys funny really need to get their brains checked.
the op just killed somebody happiness by mentioning ikorodu and not owerri, or awka,
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by pablobellins(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
List of god's that died and resurrected-- http://cu3.io/iNoziVLl

The last name burst my head
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by osuofia2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dry as usual, nothing funny about the boys but they keep forcing them on us

3 Likes

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by johnkey: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice"i Lost My Voice Because Of Bad Music Equipment In Nigeria. / Kolawole Ajayi Buys Highlander For His Wife, Wande Ajayi (Photos) / Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.