Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning (29600 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by anonymuz(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2019
stubbornman:
Eh dey do me like to kill police or SARS any time i see dem for road.... angry angry angry
I swear, I hate this disgusting things

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Wish dey will stop there currupt act

Signature check me out
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Heffalump(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Honestly I've often maintained that this woman police, Dolapo is a reflection of modern police character that we all deserve in this country right now.

This boils down to show that education is vital in the recruitment of officers irrespective of tribe, religion, or ethnicity. The high rate of police brutality is skewed towards illiteracy and indiscipline from the force headquarters.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by blesson04(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Yeee
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Lexusgs430: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2019
She writes it on Instagram?....?

The people she is addressing, how many of them is/are on Instagram?.....

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by onyxo76(m): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2019
Aunty dolapo, do your men ever listen ? Before today ends we will hear of another police killing maybe this time it will involve the son of a top ranking military or naval officer, then we will see who get craze pass.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by nonxo007(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Nels55:
Na today?? Nigeria police are the worst police force in the whole world so Dolapo abi wetin bi her name go just use her mouth change am? Next news abeg

Nigeria police need total overhaul and regional police enforced.. Rich states or region can employ all graduates in their force..Each regional police force will have different uniforms and identity..
But will the federal government agree? State police is the only solution to all the crisis been faced in this country. You don't bring federal police to come fight on a local level. You empower those who know and understand the area to tackle crime in that area, but all the FG wants to do is to make sure the control all. Its so sad
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by datgidiboy: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2019
Okay oh.. Make we dey watch
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2019
markidoo:
if u point it out to this one that he is wearing his mask upside down he will bark" Do u want to teach me my job.
A big disgrace to the police force.. d idiot wore the mask upside down shocked

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Richmondofficia(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2019
aside from the truth,she is just too cute,gorgeous beautiful as my body dey do me so...
oh God!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by ChristyB(f): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2019
At times when i see the faces of these policemen i just feel for them.
but again, when i remember they have no human feeling i weep. How can they allow themselves be used like this? you kill someone and expect to live?
Shame cos they'll blame it on the country and how low they earn but you can quit and look for something meaningful to do than waste lives.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2019
See face like Fresh ShopRite Bread.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Nasir123(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2019
A very good one from Mrs Dolapo.

The Nigeria police is now homes to Thugs and thuggery life. The reasonable ones among them should Sanitize the system,else we're all in for it when the country starts burning.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Jaqenhghar: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2019
Was sge not tye one that said its a lie before?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by RichBoy247: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2019
stubbornman:
Eh dey do me like to kill police or SARS any time i see dem for road.... angry angry angry

It is your village people working on your mind and trying to lead you to untimely death. God will not let them succeed, you shall live till old age and see your children's children. Never ever think of killing a Police or SARS, they will just kill you in less than a second.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by northernboy: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2019
I think this police woman is looking for the office of an IG, well only Buhari APC government can employ anyone without qualification like they did with appointments of ministers and other offices
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Champneys: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2019
Shut the fuc...k up Dolapo Badmus!
It shall not be well with the entire Nigerian Police Force!!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by dikeke: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2019
universaltv:
Celebrity police and zonal Police PRO Opetola Dolapo has reacted to the recent police brutality across the nation in her new ig post as she gives stern waring to the police officers across the nation.

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/police-zonal-pro-opetola-dolapo-react-to-police-brutality-gives-stern-warning/

She is no longer the zonal PRO
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by HardMirror(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin grin angry

Asewo! U won shag old mama

you assume everyone on nairaland is a kid like you? What if the person that posted that comment is actually older than her?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Olaiya26: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2019

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by win3k: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2019
Good, but she is not setting a good example by bleaching her skin. You hate being a black person on one hand and the other you want to make a difference in black societies.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by ContentedK: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2019
hemartins:
All police officers should be made to undergo a mandatory psychological, mental and logical reasoning test. Anyone that fail, should be sent out if the force at once.
then be rest assured that all will fail, from the IG down..
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Amuluonyenaego: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2019
SO IT WAS KILL AND GO BEFORE, TRUTH IS COMING OUT SMALL SMALL.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2019
Stern warning on top social media huh?

How many of them dey even open social or even dey follow her?

Still waiting for the IGP to say something about the nonsense his boys are doing.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Born2Breed(f): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Your previous of Nigerian police bring the most bullied in Africa led to this shooting.

Your words got into their head,so dolapo that girls blood is in your hands too.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by TANID(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin grin angry

Asewo! U won shag old mama

No It's Not Like That o o o
grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by loganx: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2019
can the citizen clamor for improve police welfare. key factor in police atrocities is poverty.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Enniez2018(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2019
stubbornman:

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
universaltv:
Celebrity police and zonal Police PRO Opetola Dolapo has reacted to the recent police brutality across the nation in her new ig post as she gives stern waring to the police officers across the nation.

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/police-zonal-pro-opetola-dolapo-react-to-police-brutality-gives-stern-warning/

where is the stern-warning kwanu? You no go complete your post come dey post pictures of those idiots with firearm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina / Bayelsa Lady Rescued From Attempted Suicide Has Died [pictured] / Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.