Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning (29601 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Assault On A Lady By Policemen In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Gucciboss: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
markidoo:
if u point it out to this one that he is wearing his mask upside down he will bark" Do u want to teach me my job.

LOL.. Mumu police officer. How do you expect someone like that to make sound judgment.

Spits
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by dannybrasky(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
I know! I'm just being funny grin grin

TANID:

No It's Not Like That o o o
grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by dhareh: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
our government turn deaf ear

It’s not just about bringing the officers involved to justice, it’s about making a law that would further clarify rule or engagement........ for no reason at all should a policeman shot an towards unharmed citizen talkless of killing, education should be mostly given to the entire Nigeria police force on why they’re being given weapon and under what circumstances they’re to use them, respect for human right is paramount and privacy should not be invaded
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by dannybrasky(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dont be a slowpoke! Someone older wont post such! By the way I wasn't talking to u! And d fellow I was talking to didn't take it personal Mind your biz anuofia,this is how people get shot for not minding der biz. SOFO!!

HardMirror:
you assume everyone on nairaland is a kid like you? What if the person that posted that comment is actually older than her?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by kceewhyte(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
kolafolabi:
The woman is one of the officers that makes me want to join force.
pls don't join
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by trevorhorace(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
stop reacting and condemning

Just fix it!!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
TANID:
Ok That's Good But That Oga Madam Face They Do Me Anyhow grin
Bad piking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by dannybrasky(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dont be a slowpoke! Someone older wont post such! By the way I wasn't talking to u! And d fellow I was talking to didn't take it personal Mind your biz anuofia,this is how people get shot for not minding der biz. SOFO!!

HardMirror:
you assume everyone on nairaland is a kid like you? What if the person that posted that comment is actually older than her?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by mu2sa2: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
hemartins:
All police officers should be made to undergo a mandatory psychological, mental and logical reasoning test. Anyone that fail, should be sent out if the force at once.
E be like say you de avoid the word "psychiatric" - those guys are exhibiting symptoms that qualify them for test at Aro.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Unrated900(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
This one is talking rubbish.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by Nostradamus: 11:13am On May 14, 2019
TANID:
Ok That's Good But That Oga Madam Face They Do Me Anyhow grin
Bros,no be only you. grin i dey always hate the police but as i dey look this one face ehhnn...
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning by TANID(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
Bros,no be only you. grin i dey always hate the police but as i dey look this one face ehhnn...
Hahahahahaha! grin You Really Made My Day For Bring Back This Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Lady Rescued From Attempted Suicide Has Died [pictured] / Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina / Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.