Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max (9258 Views)

Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Samshumy: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

It's only you that says so...
Ive watched many reviews on YouTube and they contradict that and please don't tell me the battery on XSmax is better cod thets sooo not true!!
What i said is true and it’s only android users who says otherwise lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Necksonnel: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2019
Samsung win this hands down. Abeg someone should advice me, Samsung Note 9 or xaomi MI 9. Which should I go for?
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Timileyin1234(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2019
I dey hear some people dey mention Samsung screen is better than iPhone screen abeg is it old iPhones or newest cos I’m using iPhone X. On a long run iPhone body build is better than Samsung. Samsung can’t hold a fall, something will crack there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Timileyin1234(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Samsung will give u updates for 2years while iPhone give u updates for 5years. What about iMessage with Animoji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:
I dey hear some people dey mention Samsung screen is better than iPhone screen abeg is it old iPhones or newest cos I’m using iPhone X. On a long run iPhone body build is better than Samsung. Samsung can’t hold a fall, something will crack there
Stop arguing blindly. iPhone xs max screen was made by Samsung for iPhone.

Samsung, Huawei before iPhone. Go watch video reviews, stop displaying ignorance here. You should be comparing Xs max with the likes of S9 plus and Note 9.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:
They ignorantly say that because Samsung makes their screen colour a bit more saturated hence it has a more punchy display..apple on the other hand calibrates theirs to look more natural..both still use oled displays but the difference is in the calibration..some people may prefer the more saturated color or Samsung..
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Stop arguing blindly. iPhone xs max screen was made by Samsung for iPhone.

Samsung, Huawei before iPhone. Go watch video reviews, stop displaying ignorance here. You should be comparing Xs max with the likes of S9 plus and Note 9.

Made by Samsung with apple's own specification! It is still the same oled display technology but different calibration...you sound so sure in your misconception.

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Samsung will give u updates for 2years while iPhone give u updates for 5years. What about iMessage with Animoji
The iPhone 5s of 2013 received updates until last year..that is 5 solid years of support..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Made by Samsung with apple's own specification! It is still the same oled display technology but different calibration...you sound so sure in your misconception.
Yeah, by Apple's specification. Are you saying they will make the better screen for their competitors? shocked shocked

No arguments cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd6_fJfLNkc
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by LIONHEART101: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2019
avoid Samsung bro... there screen cost pass the phone itself... consider the iPhone bro... save yourself the stress of this Samsung marketers

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Yeah, by Apple's specification. Are you saying they will make the better screen for their competitors? shocked shocked

No arguments cool cool

I am saying the difference is in the calibration of the colour gamut...Samsung prefers a more vibrant and punchy colour..apple prefers theirs to look more natural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2019
Necksonnel:
Samsung win this hands down. Abeg someone should advice me, Samsung Note 9 or xaomi MI 9. Which should I go for?
Note 9 screams functionality...
Mi 9 has a better processor and in display Fingerprint scanner...
If you like and feel you would use the S pen go for Note 9...
If you like the ultre wide camera and in display fingerprint sensor go for Mi 9...
But I prefer Mi 9 cos of the lower price....
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:
The display of S10+ is HDR+ certified and has PPI of around 510, has brightness of 1200 nits(brighter than some TVs)
IPhone screens are good but can't compare...
Samsung screens are head turners!!

4 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Memberclub(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
with this your review I'll go for s10+ thank God I found this thread
the iphone battery last longer than the samsung. Trust me.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Timileyin1234(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

The display of S10+ is HDR+ certified and has PPI of around 510, has brightness of 1200 nits(brighter than some TVs)
IPhone screens are good but can't compare...
Samsung screens are head turners!!
That is a marketing Strategy. Don’t be fooled, put the same wallpaper on iPhone X and Samsung and check the result

Someone was clamoring on Samsung supplying iPhone OLED screen. so, U fit teach me something in exam hall but I fit get mark pass u.

Samsung was trying to do 3D touch for their whole life dem never get am na only their home botton fit do 3D. No b Samsung supply iPhone screen

1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by uchechefaith(f): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tah which of your uncle u dey eye treasure hunt.. Galaxy s10 still my best over iphone
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Timileyin1234(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
kemicalreaction:

No arguments cool cool

Just say you don’t have money to buy iPhone Xmax simple. That is what this video says
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by deewon56: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Obaofusa:
thank you so much.

I've finally settled for S10+ I've watched lots of review on YouTube too.

I really appreciate
lol you will still come here and give us feed back about the device
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by deewon56: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
stanley000:
In these recent times ppl have come to realize how shitty android and their phones really are. Ppl domtd just buy iPhones cos of class but updates and support. Sammy mihmi pack a punch in everything but iOS is a different os entirely that works wrll with their hardware..... If u have the cash go for iOS. Nigerians are hypocrites, they will tell you beer is bitter when they don't have the money for it, they will tell u they don't need a car till they finally get one.
lol I’m very sure the ops is in dilemma now ...lol seriously iphonexs is good device fast charging,good graphic for gaming
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Just say you don’t have money to buy iPhone Xmax simple. That is what this video says
That's your problem cool cool cool

The fact that I believe samsung is better than iPhone means I don't have money to buy iPhone

Well, you're entitled to your opinion cool cool
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
deewon56:
lol I’m very sure the ops is in dilemma now ...lol seriously iphonexs is good device fast charging,good graphic for gaming
Fast charging where you will have to buy a dedicated adapter for it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by deewon56: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Timileyin1234:
I beg tell them oo even with water resistance iPhone XS beat S10 die , I watch a review on YouTube that s10 got dead after deep both iphoneXs and S10 into 16ft sea of water. Lol iPhone XS was working perfectly . Make u leave them jere
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by deewon56: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
kemicalreaction:
lol I still enjoy the adapter that came with it coz it charge fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

The iPhone 5s of 2013 received updates until last year..that is 5 solid years of support..

But it still has less features than outdated S4.

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
deewon56:
I beg tell them oo even with water resistance iPhone XS beat S10 die , I watch a review on YouTube that s10 got dead after deep both iphoneXs and S10 into 16ft sea of water. Lol iPhone XS was working perfectly . Make u leave them jere

You guys like wallowing in ignorance, S10 easily beats the crap out of iPhone Xs Max and I wonder if you want to go 16 ft deep inside the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
ollah1:

But it still has less features than outdated S4.
Yea Less gimmicky features.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by seunfly: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samshumy:

To me iPhone xs max is faster than s10plus because i have used both before and iPhone xs max lasts longer in terms of battery. iPhone Xsmax design is also better and as well as the display

Are u for real or sarcastic?

If you are for real, then u have not used both as claimed, in all reviewers battery test, only S10+ came close to Huawei mate 20 pro and Huawei P 30 pro at 6h 42m, 7ha:44m and 7ha:55 min while iPhone Xsmax can barely last 5ha+. If your claim is inaccurate in this simple but obvious thing how much more your other claims?

The simple truth is that much anticipated iPhone 11 is finding it difficult to compete both in design, battery and adjoining technology with Samsung galaxy 10 series and Huawei P30 and Mate 30 series { atleast by the leak and little info coming from iPhone leakers}

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Yea Less gimmicky features.

A gimmick to you is a meaningful feature to others.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Lol, I was about to tell him that, meanwhile mate 20 pro comes with a 40 watt charger that gives you 70% in 30 minutes!!
Apple can shortchange their gullible customers for Africa!!
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Lol, I was about to tell him that, meanwhile mate 20 pro comes with a 40 watt charger that gives you 70% in 30 minutes!!
Apple can shortchange their gullible customers for Africa!!
grin grin
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
deewon56:
lol I still enjoy the adapter that came with it coz it charge fast
You call it fast charging because of the Medicare battery size, let them give you a bigger battery and see how long it takes... Then compare it with that of other phones
Mate 20 pro with a 4200mah battery gets 70% in 30 minutes, I'm sure it would take an hour if that was an iPhone gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Backup Your Whatsapp Chats / How To Unlock An Iphone: Iphone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 Or 6 Plus / Glo Cheat For Android Phones 2018 Working 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.