Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Please Help MTN Jos Network Is Down. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help MTN Jos Network Is Down. (405 Views)

This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / Somebody Help! MTN Want To Steal My Money O / Help!!!!!!!! Mtn Data Plan Don Finish Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help MTN Jos Network Is Down. by Johnjanrt: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good day fellow citizens of the federal republic of Nairaland. The subscribers to the network with the widest connection in the suburb of Jos metropolis precisely Angwan Rukuba, are currently being faced with great difficulties trying to put to use MTN network to make or receive calls, as a result this, activities involving business are on the verge of crumbling since calls are hardly made or received, the network has enjoyed wide range of patronage before now, which makes recharge and sim cards business thrive is now declining, most are beginning to seek alternatives. Again persons living around the community are bitterly complaining and saddened by the sudden turn of affairs to the worst or negative, with many beginning to see relationship with their loved ones being shattered all because of "no network". Furthermore 'no network' has suddenly transformed into the most used phrase in Angwan Rukuba, why? because at all times when calls are received the person receiving it immediately retorts with sorry 'no network'. The the condition is so sad that is gradually becoming alarming for nothing has been done about the ugly situation in spite of several complaints being made. This very condition has lasted for more than two weeks, and at the moment there are no hopes of any improvement. However if the service providers feels okay with the state of affairs, fine but I will like to assure them that in no distant future, they should be ready to lose a wide range of of customer base. Please are there person's who can help or have ideas on what to do? Please pass across until this reaches the appropriate authorities.
Re: Please Help MTN Jos Network Is Down. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2019
For d past one week d network is not strong at all, its fluctuating. #zaria road
Re: Please Help MTN Jos Network Is Down. by fredie107(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Am in Jos and have been blazing MTN 4g..... Didn't experience such

(1) (Reply)

Come In Let Me Show You How To Make 10 To 20k Weekly. / Iphone 5c 22000 / #iteleggspression Meet The Lucky And Creative Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.