Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

"I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown (36726 Views)

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Indomie001: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2019
OboOlora:
Dirty looking thing that has covered her dirty face with make up n filters, cellulite thighs with filter...

She stinks so much and sleeps with every yahoo boy in Lekki!
That pic in your dp cant be you I guess .

Just too beautiful and sexy to be hater!
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by pacespot(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2019
she has really grown big since the last time i saw her
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by AnuliKay: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Nice for her.

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by meobizy(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2019
There is nothing more unsexy than a person about to die from lack of oxygen while talking.
I know very well she’s in that category.
She should befriend a jump-rope or exercise bike and I guarantee she won’t look that way after a month or less.
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by chriskosherbal(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2019
OboOlora:
Dirty looking thing that has covered her dirty face with make up n filters, cellulite thighs with filter...

A glimpse at your pic ( if that's you ) simply reveals you are equally more curvier, and sexy.

Nevertheless, the two noticeable diffrence here is your beauty and skin. You way more gorgeous than her couple with an ebony dark shinning complexioned skin.

So lady pls leave her alone I just like the way she is proud of her body, her proffession or what she does in secret notwithstanding .
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by macello4(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2019
IamD18:
You represent all chubby hoes.
mad? or about to mad?
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Even make-up have limits, the foundation couldn't fill all contours, my face fine pass hers... Ode

Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by PapaAdanna: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2019
U rep OLOSHO confraternity... Let's face it joor

1 Like

Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by IRobot7(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
This woman is very ugly and looks dirty.
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Sirchef: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chubby girls are the sweetest. Remove headdress for all chubby girls.

1 Like

Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by bizhop01: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
IRobot7:
This woman is very ugly and looks dirty.
I will like to see your wife or your side chick.
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by bizhop01: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
She is not appealing to me
Wetting you want carry Bonny girl do?
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Eejhyremi(f): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Praizenews:
Curvy nollywood actress Anita joseph show off some curve and her hot thighs in short gown, says she represent all the chubby ladies.

You like?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-represent-all-the-chubby-ladies-anita-joseph-looks-radiant-short-gown/

,,Indeed
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Eejhyremi(f): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
lovely
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Bet9ja5185: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by mysticwarrior(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Abeg all this kind ones no dey fit carry leg for bed, after one round them go dey tell you say them don tire.
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by moshould(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
I dey like this kind babes die!!! Sweet toto.... Chai
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Ndkings1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
My speck! Just the way I like dem. Fat in the right places
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by technicallyrich(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Apart from to get fatter each day,mess and do abortion,liar,gossip and do juju,what positive thing can she do.
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by sevo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fake nails, fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake life...everything FAKE
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by hyipmanager007: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
OboOlora:

why all this hatred?
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
OboOlora:

shouoo she thief your guy?
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Did they ask you to represent them? mtcheew, lubbish! Olosho!
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by bumzylongs: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
pork meat
Re: "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown by IRobot7(m): 4:33am On Apr 16, 2019
bizhop01:

I will like to see your wife or your side chick.

She isn’t for people of your class to see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Don Jazzy With His Family / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz / Niyi Johnson Dating Seyi Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.