Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Demmie Vee Apologizes To Kiss Daniel Amidst Traitor Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demmie Vee Apologizes To Kiss Daniel Amidst Traitor Saga (343 Views)

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demmie Vee Apologizes To Kiss Daniel Amidst Traitor Saga by imeyalo09: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2019
In the midst claims that all was not well within the camps of Kizz Daniel and his artiste, Demmie Vee after the latter had described the former as traitor, who collected about N15 million from him, reports reaching Dailynaijamode suggested that the matter may have been resolved.Demmie Vee,  came into the music scene with his hit track,Tiff, last year was said to have been signed to Daniel’s Flyboy Inc, following the success of his song, last week, called out Daniel in an Instagram post, branding him a ‘traitor.

In what looked like a sudden twist to the unfolding drama Demmie Vee was later seen in a new video where he prostrated. He also issued a statement of apology, saying he never signed a record deal with Daniel’s FlyBoy Inc but a management deal.His statement: “We needed proper management after tiff has blown. And a good team to work with..Kizz Daniel was someone I have always looked up to as my GF in the industry which made myself and my CEO decided to approach FBI for this management deal.

Also for us to be able to grow FLYBOI together.has always been a good person to me with good heart. Am using this opportunity to let everyone understand that Am truly sorry for everything this whole drama might have caused the whole Flyboi Management/Team. I will forever appreciate what you guys have done for me. From the bottom of my heart. Am saying am sorry. Let’s love lead. And to all upcoming act out there. Always remember patience is a virtue.”

http://dailynaijamode.com/demmie-vee-apologises-to-kizz-daniel-after-branding-him-traitor/

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Weren't Aware Of Miranda Cosgrove / Man Of The Day: Music Video Director Adasa Cookey Returns N4.3M Mistakenly Paid / Ciara And Husband Set To Start Joint Production Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.