Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Remove Coffee And Similar Stains From Teeth - It Works - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Remove Coffee And Similar Stains From Teeth - It Works (389 Views)

PHYTO ANDRO COFFEE AND HONEY NOW IN NIGERIA ORDER YOURS TODAY!!! / I Tried Coffee And Lemon Drink For Weight Loss And Here Is What Happened / 8 Best Slimming Tea, Coffee And Supplements In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Coffee And Similar Stains From Teeth - It Works by Nyceguy92: 3:52am On Apr 15, 2019
I wish to share this knowledge or discovery on Nairaland on a cheap method I have used to remove coffee stain on teeth.
I doubt that anybody has tried it before.
I hope readers will find it useful.

I am lucky to be blessed with a good set of white teeth and I try to keep them so.
Recently, it suddenly occurred to me that I have just began to develop some coffee stains on the chewing, upper surface of my molars.
I attribute this to coffee because I have emptied several cans of both instant and ground coffee in the last five years.

Age, tobacco, wine, and some other substances account for the brownish stain on the teeth of most adults.
This method method will not work for stains deposited right in the substance of the enamel due mostly due to drugs given in childhood.

I have read about vinegar, baking soda , and hydrogen peroxide as remedies, but I have no experience with them.
Let's call the substance I used HHB. The decision to use it stemmed from intuition and logical reasoning.
I have used it for one week now and the result is fantastic.

Now, how to use the HHB:
Get a cotton bud or Q-tip.
Dip/wet the cotton bud in HHB and apply/dab on the stained areas.

Allow to sit for a few minutes, then brush your teeth, paying more attention to the stained areas.
You can apply it in the morning before using the toilet, shower or shaving, etc, then brush afterwards.
Do it at least three times daily.

There is no pain, irritation or bad taste in the mouth.
The only taste in the mouth is like mildly chlorinated water, similar to the taste of chlorinated tap water.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you HHB, Household Bleach.
This is a commonly used item found in every home. It is available and cheap.

If it works for you, please come back and testify.

Good luck.
Re: How To Remove Coffee And Similar Stains From Teeth - It Works by davenaija: 3:53am On Apr 15, 2019
I agree chlorine is mild
Re: How To Remove Coffee And Similar Stains From Teeth - It Works by galadima77(m): 6:15am On Apr 15, 2019
No no

(1) (Reply)

Need Of Verification From The Doctors In The House / #zeromalariastartswithme: What About YOU? / Starkey Hearing Aids - At Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.