Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Tried Coffee And Lemon Drink For Weight Loss And Here Is What Happened - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tried Coffee And Lemon Drink For Weight Loss And Here Is What Happened (940 Views)

Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Water For 3 Days And Drink, For The Health Benefits / Look At The Position This Woman Is Fetching Water To Drink For Her Family- Photo / 8 Best Slimming Tea, Coffee And Supplements In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Coffee And Lemon Drink For Weight Loss And Here Is What Happened by busayobanjoko: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
If you are on a weight loss journey I am sure that you must have tried every possible thing to make the weight loss process easier.

If you are very active on social media you must have seen videos on social media about the effectiveness of coffee and lemon for weight loss because I have trust issues I decided to try it to see if it actually works or not

In the link below, I explained how I felt while taking coffee and lemon and how my body reacted to it and gave you guys my insight on what to expect if you want to try coffee and lemon drink

CURIOUS AND WHAT TO KNOW IF COFFEE AND LEMON WORK FOR WEIGHT LOSS? FIND OUT IN THIS VIDEO

https://busayobanjoko.com/i-tried-coffee-and-lemon-drink-for-weight-loss-and-lost-weight-in-3-days/

(1) (Reply)

#keepogunclean: Ogun Twitter Community Cleans Panseke Abeokuta / I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B / My Girlfriend Is Having This In Her Body,, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.