Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts (40704 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by crackhouse(m): 6:45am On Apr 15, 2019
Puna target
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Sholaco: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2019
Shior undecided competing on how to Bleep your pussy you are there jubilating

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by helinues: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2019
olioxx:

Like play like play 2 of them go nack themselves.
Or could it be that Drake is obsessed with her backside?

Broda all Na wash.. Chop and clean mouth things.. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by dederocs(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2019
I love niniola...sweet babe, she is a real diva.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Does she have a hit?

I don't know her

Wish her well and move.

If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, shut da fućk up
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Bet9ja55288: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Vickxybanks: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2019
I think your sister has dat answer
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by jayextra(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Does she have a hit?
I don't know her
Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 751 testimonies below. .
Have u made it with ur biz above

I don't know u
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Greatfullheart: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2019
And This Niniola will Full of Excitment and Tears of Joy now. And She sees Drake Baba gode

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Drake dey find Chioma like Davido wink
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by bluebay(m): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2019
helinues:
It seems Drake is obsessed with Nini
Drake bleeps Celebrities to get fit.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Oooops: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2019
Drake will sha use this ones pvssy for experiment las las....
Na wetin she even want sef so no biggie

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by agarawu23(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2019
bestie Abi? Alright
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Kenturkey048(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Does she have a hit?

I don't know her. Good for her!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
she has...matter of fact MARADONA was her biggest hit..Not in Nigeria,,south africa and other major African Nation.

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by LINTUNE(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2019
airex:
Idiot. U get hit and u dey here dey scramble for Recharge card sales. Who know u? Animal
u de mind the fool
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2019
Inferiority complex. This woman should get a grip on herself.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by airex(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2019
post=77550105:

If you did not call him names, will you die?!
What manner of tins do we have here for Krissake?!
if u did not quote me for what's not your business, will your parents die? Unscrupulous element.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by bollybill: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Her new 'bestie'? No wahala.
Ordinary song request, punna don dey sweat.

Tiwa Sewage must be feeling jealous right now.

the song make sense...

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by iamgoodfriday(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2019
up to something
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by femi4: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Does she have a hit?

I don't know her. Good for her!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
buy tv, you no gree

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by MrPENIS(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2019
Prick dy scatch drake
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Hadampson(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

"Bigger things"

Your mind is dirty. I'm sure you know what she meant not what your mind is telling you grin
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Angelawhite(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2019
post=77550105:

If you did not call him names, will you die?!
What manner of tins do we have here for Krissake?!

Nairaland adjudicator

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by luvyaself95(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2019
Drake is eyeing niniola
Watch your back girl
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by mployer(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2019
sparog:
I don't trust Drake abi he wants to f*uck this girl ni

E no easy to fvck Drake sef. You how many naija girls wey the line up to fvck wizkid?
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Blakjewelry(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2019
olioxx:

Like play like play 2 of them go nack themselves.
Or could it be that Drake is obsessed with her backside?
what's is wrong with you guys mind lately must everything be about sex? nawa for una o
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by acevic: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2019
New bestie wants to register and chop ponmo.

Nini it's a trick oo
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by encryptjay(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2019
Drake making moves. Both of them want it. Who has that bestie pics of phone and charger?

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by bennynaza(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2019
AverageAnnie:
beautiful lady.... Drakpe be liking our musicians anyhow

You don't look average
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by OneManLegion(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2019
AverageAnnie:
beautiful lady.... Drake be liking our musicians anyhow

RaggedyAnn?

Begger With Phone Begs Ali Baba Money / Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) / Are You Offended By Falz - 'This Is Nigeria' Video? - Hausa Girls React

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75