Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts (40721 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Achz(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Does she have a hit?

I don't know her. Good for her!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us. See over 751 testimonies below. .
U must be one of the ABOKIS in the Sambisa forest.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by haaryobhami: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2019
its obvious drake wanna Bleep this gal,dude nd his obsession with curvy girls

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Does she have a hit?

I don't know her. Good for her!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
She is gooder than tiwa. shocked

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by oforjide: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2019
bluebay:
Drake bleeps Celebrities to get fit.
is this girl a celebrity.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by EmekaBlue(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2019
sure kitten for drake
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by oforjide: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Kenturkey048:
she has...matter of fact MARADONA was her biggest hit..Not in Nigeria,,south africa and other major African Nation.
taa!which hit,she is a only noise maker.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by lawal5020(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Drake sha wan Bleep this girl ���
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by sparog(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2019
mployer:

E no easy to fvck Drake sef. You how many naija girls wey the line up to fvck wizkid?

Na so ooh

And that Niniola sef carry no be small, she's sexy asf cheesy
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by lekkan(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Bestie bawo??
So fast!?
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by ruggedtimi(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Her new 'bestie'? No wahala.
Ordinary song request, punna don dey sweat.

Tiwa Sewage must be feeling jealous right now.
tiwa no near niniola for singing.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Kenturkey048(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2019
oforjide:
taa!which hit,she is a only noise maker.
okay sir..bye-bye
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by masseratti: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

must you guys brew issues where there is none? So you get jealous on trivia issues.... Jeez.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by masseratti: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2019
ruggedtimi:
tiwa no near niniola for singing.
them don start, the professional analyst.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by wisdomkid: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Last time I checked, your name is still Chima Okigwe without any achievement, deep down from your entire family Line.
Drake, a world-class musician requested for her song and she should not be elate?

If mentioning someone's name makes their "Punna" sweat, I can't imagine how your sisters, mum and daughters punna be sweating all day..
Please share their names please?

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Slimkeyz(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2019
I am in deep need of a loan of 200k to 250k, I have collateral of Hp laptop, Samsung S8+, Ipad all worth more than the desired amount.. if i can get 200k, I will pay 250k in 4months, then if 250k, I would pay back 300 in 5months. Honest deal you could contact me on 08075505342...Thanks
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Agatath: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Her soap done dey pick
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Studyinchina200(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2019
Drake wan chop you clean mouth.

Naija girls and clout chasing hmm
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by BizBayo: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2019
encryptjay:
Drake making moves.
Both of them want it.
Who has that bestie pics of phone and charger?

At your service grin grin

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by horluwaloseyi(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2019
My sex coach once told me the best way to get in between a woman's leg is through her heart. Is drake my sex coach??

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by encryptjay(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2019
BizBayo:

At your service grin grin
Lmao! Thanks boss grin
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2019
helinues:
It seems Drake is obsessed with Nini

She would soon get pregnant.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by mikeyung71(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2019
I rest my comment

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by mozona(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2019
drake wan knack this girl
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Burgerlomo: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2019
Dis badt guy Drake is just looking for every avenue to rake grin dis gal cool
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by AnuliKay: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Happy for her.

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2019
helinues:
It seems Drake is obsessed with Nini

Looking for trouble here... Does relationship last when Drake is involved? Ask Serena Williams

Happy for her but she shouldn't be carried away.. I dont see anything Tiwa will be jealous of!!
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Realhommie(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
sparog:
I don't trust Drake abi he wants to f*uck this girl ni
Very likely.. I don't trust him either.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by makinson2865: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
oforjide:

Far better than chidima ekile cheesy
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by Favmil101(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
wisdomkid:

Last time I checked, your name is still Chima Okigwe without any achievement, deep down from your entire family Line.
Drake, a world-class musician requested for her song and she should not be elate?

If mentioning someone's name makes their "Punna" sweat, I can't imagine how your sisters, mum and daughters punna be sweating all day..
Please share their names please?
you re very kiddish in nature.
Re: Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts by bluebay(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
oforjide:
Do you know I can Fight you for this comment? My forever crush is that Lady. I which I can just be banging her while she gives me that her ring tone . Nininini de oooo ninide

BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures / Uju Stella Shares Sultry Swimsuit Photo / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo