Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG (51494 Views)

Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea / Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by daddytime(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2019
Okocha wasn't even in PSG in '99 neither was Pochetino or Ronaldinho I'm sure. ..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by lordizak(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
So two of the most skilful footballers in history once played for PSG at the same time And the same PSG is at this time still struggling to go beyond the quarter finals of the UCL league
This club must be an AGBAYA then.
Are you rating Okocha?
Then kanu is a God.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by erons22(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2019
daddytime:
Okocha wasn't even in PSG in '99 neither was Pochetino or Ronaldinho I'm sure. ..

pochettino played in psg 2001 while okocha was 1998-2002

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by daddytime(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2019
erons22:

pochettino played in psg 2001 while okocha played in psg from 1998-2002

Okay
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by Evangkatsoulis: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

Which skill did he teach him...y are Nigerians so delusional...I have never seen any okocha skill that ronaldinho replicated..... One of the greatest dribbles( the snake bite) was created by ronaldinho... Okochas known skill was the sort of opposite leg over .... Okocha was a good dribbler but ronaldinho was way better in dribbles ...besides hu was okocha dribbling... ronaldinho finished the best defenders in the world

Nonsense. The Elastico was first done in a televised game by RIvelino.
Even Ronaldo delima did it before Ronaldinho became a professional player.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by jiggyman(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2019
dominique:
It's hard to believe that Mauricio Pochettino is about 8 years older than Ronaldinho and around same the as Jay-Jay Okocha. Even now, he looks younger than his age. Such nice genes he's got.

haha jay jay is 45 currently while Mauricio is 47, married for 26 years now got married at 22 yrs
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

Which skill did he teach him...y are Nigerians so delusional...I have never seen any okocha skill that ronaldinho replicated..... One of the greatest dribbles( the snake bite) was created by ronaldinho... Okochas known skill was the sort of opposite leg over .... Okocha was a good dribbler but ronaldinho was way better in dribbles ...besides hu was okocha dribbling... ronaldinho finished the best defenders in the world

Read this please...

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by Bigii(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2019
gurunlocker:
Was okocha using bleaching cream then? See as he white!!!

Boda, from which angle are you viewing it from

That one na Ronaldinho not Okocha the stingy man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by VictorEkwere: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2019
You are lifeless for saying this,Ronaldinho himself in his interview admitted mentored by JJ
cr7lomo:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by Richmondofficia(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2019
They're really stunning wow
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by FuckoffMOD: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2019
Even thorn played for PSG shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by mabea: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2019
oluwakayode25:
I don't think that's poch,he did play for PSG but that was around the year two thousand and something....not 1999
That guy there is not poch though there's another pix with the three of them.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by allytinted: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

Okocha's known skill was opposite leg over? Its obvious you didn't watch Jay Jay play or lets say you didn't watch most of his games at club level.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by Benwems(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2019
Leave them make them Dey talk non sense
cr7lomo:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by Himmler: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2019
See where they are now
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by theDEVILisHERE: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

"snake bite.. "
That was created way back in the 60/70s

The Brazilian wizard Rivalinho popularised it in the 70's during the great Brazilian team of that era (jazinho, Pele, tostal etc)

Ronaldinho aqually copied it from Ronaldo de Lima (R9) and the wizard Djalminha

By the way, No one does "snake bite" better than Ronaldo de Lima (R9)

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by cr7lomo: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Sethzenon:

Read this please...

If u invent anything in this world, the person that first sells it the the global world owns it... Facebook was first created by a serving senators kids in America ( during their Harvard days) but most people don't know this cos mark was the one that sold it to the world... Football was first created in China but the British exported it globally and that y they say the British created football

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by ValCon888: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2019
dominique:
It's hard to believe that Mauricio Pochettino is about 8 years older than Ronaldinho and around same the as Jay-Jay Okocha. Even now, he looks younger than his age. Such nice genes he's got.

Sometimes your football knowledge dey scare me.
Respect.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by EduColombo(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2019
lacemose:
This is a throwback photo of when the Nigerian veteran footballer, Jay Jay Okocha was pictured with Tottenham's coach, Pochetino and Ronaldinho.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/see-funny-throwback-photo-of-okocha.html
Pochetino wasn't in PSG as at 1999
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by cr7lomo: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Even Ronaldinho attested to this Truth during his 2005 Ballon D'or award and okocha was present during the event. U can go check it on YouTube.

U Nigerians are the ones that carry this fake story... imagine telling a Brazilian that okocha mentored ronaldinho as if okocha was the one that tot him how to dribble in his days in Brazil...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

U Nigerians are the ones that carry this fake story... imagine telling a Brazilian that okocha mentored ronaldinho as if okocha was the one that tot him how to dribble in his days in Brazil...

Oga go check out the video first
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by chiefobdk(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

D thing tire me. D same Ronaldinho dat was bamboozlin defenders in Brazil as a kid b4 going to psg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z61B7VHYqoE

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by jazzy16(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2019
oluwakayode25:
I don't think that's poch,he did play for PSG but that was around the year two thousand and something....not 1999

Okocha played in psg from 1998-2002 while pocchetino played in psg between 2001-2003.

So they played together

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by cosse(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2019
oluwakayode25:
the captions is just an attempt at homor....."1999 album".it doesnt mean dey played den.....hope u grab?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by cr7lomo: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga go check out the video first

Let me tell u something... every footballer learns attributes from fellow players... even okocha must hv learnt some skills from players as well on the training ground... It's part of the game...messi learnt passing skills from Xavi and iniesta and iniesta also learnt dribbles from ronaldinho , so as perfecting his passing skills... But u guys make it seems like ronaldinho dint know how to do these things till he met okocha... Did u know what ronaldinho did in gremio b4 coming to Europe, or was it okocha that tot him skills in Brazil that made European clubs attracted to him... Ok, y dint okochas skills as the teacher fetch him big contracts with big teams... Ronaldinho had real and Barca fight over him while okocha had only fenerbache as his destination
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by cr7lomo: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2019
chiefobdk:

D thing tire me. D same Ronaldinho dat was bamboozlin defenders in Brazil as a kid b4 going to psg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z61B7VHYqoE

I like this video...this is for the doubting Thomases of nairaland... Most Nigerian console themselves by saying a Nigerian tot a great 2time world player Brazilian how to play good football... delusional people
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by hysteriabox(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2019
lacemose:
This is a throwback photo of when the Nigerian veteran footballer, Jay Jay Okocha was pictured with Tottenham's coach, Pochetino and Ronaldinho.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/see-funny-throwback-photo-of-okocha.html
Wow...
So Eminem (center) played for PSG?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by freemi(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Those days.
Okocha taught Ronaldinho some skills during their days in PSG.
yet der didnt win d champions league
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by baratech: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2019
abjisperson:
Where is pochettino in the piks
u

At the back, with long black hair
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by maj007(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2019
cr7lomo:

Which skill did he teach him...y are Nigerians so delusional...I have never seen any okocha skill that ronaldinho replicated..... One of the greatest dribbles( the snake bite) was created by ronaldinho.[b][/b].. Okochas known skill was the sort of opposite leg over .... Okocha was a good dribbler but ronaldinho was way better in dribbles ...besides hu was okocha dribbling... ronaldinho finished the best defenders in the world

No. It was first used by Zlatan when he was at Ajax.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG by cr7lomo: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2019
maj007:

No. It was first used by Zlatan when he was at Ajax.

Hi ever created it, the fact remains that it was his signature skill and it was okochas known skill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.