Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Atm Fraud! Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atm Fraud! Please Help (346 Views)

Customer Seeks 10 million Damages Against First Bank, Mastercard Over ATM Fraud / Mobile Banking Fraud: Please Beware! / Stanbic Ibtc Loan Becomes Fraud, Please Give Me Advice To Get Out Of It Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm Fraud! Please Help by Reeoman: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2019
Please I just noticed someone used my atm card to make payment on alixpress?
The atm got missing on Friday and the person make the transaction this morning..

Can the bank help get info on the person.?
Is it possible to track the person down?

Cause it really a lot of money
Re: Atm Fraud! Please Help by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2019
How did the person get your atm code ?
Things like this is why you must use something peculiar to you as atm code.

Next time you call your card issuer when you get such notification they will cancel the payment and the order will not be processed. You can still do that if the item has not been shipped which I strongly doubt. You don’t need to track the person down except you want to become a friend with the person. Just call the bank to cancel your card.
Re: Atm Fraud! Please Help by mactoni91(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2019
The payment should still be in it's verification process.
Report to your bank immediately before verification is completed.
Re: Atm Fraud! Please Help by Reeoman: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2019
Day2logic:
How did the person get your atm code ?
Things like this is why you must use something peculiar to you as atm code.

Next time you call your card issuer when you get such notification they will cancel the payment and the order will not be processed. You can still do that if the item has not been shipped which I strongly doubt. You don’t need to track the person down except you want to become a friend with the person. Just call the bank to cancel your card.
From my personal experience with alixpress, u don't need pin to make payment..

I already called my bank and it has been canceled.
Thanks guys
Re: Atm Fraud! Please Help by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2019
Reeoman:
From my personal experience with alixpress, u don't need pin to make payment..
I already called my bank and it has been canceled. Thanks guys

Have they reversed your money to you?
Re: Atm Fraud! Please Help by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2019
Which bank you are using

Because, if it GTBank, you will be sent OTP to your phone, to confirmed your payment process on Aliepress

(1) (Reply)

300k To 900k In 3 Weeks? / Help Me On This Plz / A Room Size Office Space Available In VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.