Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting (715 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by RaphaelSRaphael(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2019
Dear Simi
If you hate us na waiting you gained?
Letter to Simi
Although am not a Yahoo Boy But I still not buy your idea,i want you to know that there is nothing on this Earth you can do to stop this boy's, and for God sake This Guy's are Hustling,
Am your fan I love and played repeat your music but for this one am not supporting you,Never will I support you God has Blessed you with Wealth and from my Notice I have found out that you have not tested Poverty in your entire life so please just remain quiet,

You don't have Any Right to put your mouth in Yahoo Matter's,or has any of this boy's Scam You Before?
I keep asking myself why will a celebrity like you should even involved yourself in this matter,
Simi are you aware that people are dieing because they can't even afford ₦100 Body pains tablet for their health?
Are you also aware that most of us or most of this guy's where dropped out of school because common ₦40,000 school fees?
Come to my community we are the so called Oloibiri Where Crude oil was First Found in West Africa But do you Know that we don't even water ? No light, no road,In fact we are swimming in side poverty, I lost the man who was even more than a father to me just because we couldn't afford money to take him to a Better Hospital,
I swear to God if I can do this Yahoo I must do it because am tired of poverty,
Simi let me kuku tell you, Suffer done tire Me, and am Ready to get this money in anyway,
I am an upcoming artist and I have recorded few of my songs but everything is getting worst so please and please just mind your business, Focus on your marriage and live Yahoo Boys Alone ,Because nobody wants to remain poor in life, if the Yahoo dey Annoyed you Abeg sorry ooo But it is called Hustling, you are supposed to be conderming Your Wicked and Foolish Politicians and not Yahoo Boys, Una hate yahoo Boys but na them buy Una plate pass,nah them buy Una tickets pass,And Simi For Your information no Yahoo boy even like your song,yahoo boys don't listen to those songs what we listened to is
Waiting you gained, suffer no dey tire you,
If you hate us nah waiting you gained?

Good By
Written By Raphael Sunny Young (aka) RSYOUNG

1 Share

Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by Forreellinc: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2019
angry no mind her, ugly geh
Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by daddytime(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Owu na bastard...see as e give this monkey better jeans to wear plus ogbonge belt...

Dimwit...

1 Like

Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by kunleweb: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2019
daddytime:
Owu na bastard...see as e give this monkey better jeans to wear plus ogbonge belt...

Dimwit...

Owu na bastard I swear my brother
Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by RaphaelSRaphael(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2019
Waiting concern Simi wey she dey no want person to Rest?
Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by Harrymig1(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2019
That's a sad one but what is bad is bad
Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by femi4: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Wetin not waiting
Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by sirpekun: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2019
Simi talks about her upcoming movie Mokalik. Check out what she said about it here on https://idonsabi.com/i-dont-want-to-talk-about-my-marriage-to-adekunle-gold-simi/

RaphaelSRaphael:
Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by Chubhie: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2019
daddytime:

Dimwit...
Would you rather see him do wire transfer and then head to the club to pop drinks? Respect his hustle.

1 Like

Re: An Angry Singer Wrote A Letter To Simi Concerning Yahoo,if U Hate Us Na Waiting by LawyerLomo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
[/color]
RaphaelSRaphael:

Na you write this letter to simi?

I mean are you the writer of this letter and also the poster? (please don't mind my English I don't really know how to speak that much)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch How Tiwa Savage Teaches Zlatan How To Dance Zanku At Night Club / My Parents Call Me Every Day To Advise Me – Victor AD / I Will Train My Daughters To See Careers Over Marriage– Akin Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.