Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Khloe Kardashian And Tristan Thompson Reunite During Daughter’s Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian And Tristan Thompson Reunite During Daughter’s Birthday Party (709 Views)

Khloe Kardashian And Tristan Thompson Threatens Legal Action Over Paternity / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian And Tristan Thompson Reunite During Daughter’s Birthday Party by Stevemartinsu: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2019
Khloe Kardashian, the popular Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, did yesterday, reunite with her womanizer ex partner, Tristan Thompson at the first birthday party for their daughter, True.

Recall that baby True was born on April 12, 2018 with her family by her side in Cleveland. Tristan Thompson also was reported to be by her side during the birth of True.

However, despite the reunion at their daughter's birthday bash, the 34-year old reality star and her 28-year old Canadian professional basketball star were standing several feet apart as they sang happy birthday song to their daughter beside beautiful birthday cake and other enticing goodies.

The obviously happy and friendly exes had thrown in the towel after a February 19 party at Tristan’s house where The Cleverland Cavaliers NBA star was caught kissing Jordyn Woods who is a close friend of Kylie Jenner, Khloe’s half sister. Khloe Kardashian who initially said Woods was the reason her family broke up later contradicted her statement, saying Woods was not to blame for the mess but Tristan rather.

This was Tristan Thompson's third cheating scandal after handling with a worker in a strip club named Lano Blair about a year ago and also philandering with three other women in October 2017.

Khloe Kardashian and her beautiful daughter wore matching light-blue gowns designed by August Getty for the milestone.

'Happy birthday my sweet True!' The reality star had gushed on Instagram.

'You are my ultimate True love! I am honored and so thankful to be your mommy! Today and until the end of time, I love you!! We have forever.'

The ex couple couldn't have done any better for their adorable daughter than they did. The birthday bash which started in the afternoon of Sunday could be simply described as amazing. Friends and families were all present and beautiful goodies and play toys were available for the little angel and her friends to play with. The exes also had her name carved out from a flower and it looked even amazing.

Kim Kardashian West graced the party with her cute daughter, North West and she took to her Instagram handle to share some adorable photos from the epic party.

The party was all expense and lavish filled, featuring cotton candy vendor, a ball pit by MESH kids co., and Pacific Organic Pops; the kids having a lot to play with, including fog machines, bubble machines, rows of sunbrellas on the ceiling, and cloud-like balloons everywhere.

At the party, it was very obvious that Tristan, who had enough time holding and playing with his daughter tried to gain Khloe’s attention but the reality star and Good American founder seemed not to be interested in whatever attention he was giving.

Khloe Kardashian initially stated that:
'We did not want presents for Miss True,' Kardashian said.

She further added that: 'We asked that everybody bring a gift for the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. And look what everybody gets! And we have more'

The party came two days after True’s actual birthday and on Friday which was the actual birthday, Khloé already flaunted some of her little girl's gifts including a diamond bracelet.

Khloe Kardashian’s eldest sister, Kourtney and gal pal Khadijah Haqq made the soirée while her half sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner were not present because they were attending Coachella.

Also in attendance was Robin Thicke’s fiancee, April Love Geary who graced the festivity with her little cutie, Mia Love.

Read more here and see photos

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/15/khloe-kardashian-and-tristan-thompson-reunite-during-daughters-birthday-party/

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Wore At The 2019 Met Gala Night / Khloe Kardashian - “I Will Never Trust My Baby With My Mum” / AY Comedian’s Brother, Yomi Causal Gifts His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.