Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC (13606 Views)

Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / Orji Uzor Kalu Endorses Ahmed Lawan For Senate President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Danwakae(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

I guess it's because you are probably from the North, hence you can't see this.
Have you not been hearing where northern politicians have been saying:
".. Nothing will prevent the north from running for president in 2023..?"

What can be more selfish than that in a multiethnic society?

OHH!!!, LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU, FROM 1999 WHERE DEMOCRACY STARTED

PRESIDENTS AND REGIONS.

(1) OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ....SOUTH...(SOUTHWEST..8YEARS)

(2) UMARU MUSA YAR'DUA....NORTH..(NORTHWEST...4YEARS)

(3) GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN...SOUTH...(SOUTH-SOUTH...4YEARS)

(4) MUHAMADU BUHARI...NORTH...(NORTHWEST...8YEARS).

FROM THE ABOVE, WE HAVE BOTH THE SOUTH AND NORTH RULING FOR 12 YEARS EACH AT THE END OF 2023.

NOW LOOKING AT THE REGIONS LEFT,

FOR THE NORTH,

NORTHWEST RULED TWICE FOR THE NORTH, AS SUCH, leaving the Northeast and northcentral marginlised.

FOR THE SOUTH

THE SOUTHWEST AND SOUTHSOUTH HAVE BOTH TESTED IT, LEAVING the south-east marginalised

AND FROM THE ABOVE,

ITS EITHER THE POWER GOES TO THE

SOUTHEAST
NORTHEAST
NORTHCENTRAL

BUT FROM WHAT WE ARE SEEING, IN THE APC , THE SOUTHWEST WHO TESTED IT FOR 8YEARS IS WARMING UP FOR THE SEAT THROUGH HATE CAMPAIGNS AGAINST THE SOUTHEAST WHO SHOULD BE THE REGION IN THE SOUTH TO BE GIVING A CHANCE.

ALSO.

NORTHCENTRAL AND NORTHEAST CANNOT FOLD THEIR HANDS IN APC AND WATCH TINUBU SELFISH PLANS, HAVING GIVEN THE PARTY THE SECOND AND THIRD HIGHEST VOTES IN ALL ELECTIONS.

AND YET, THIEFNIBU WILL WANT TO DECIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, LOOK AT THE ANALYSIS ABOVE AND SPEAK YOUR CONSCIENCE.

THE
SOUTHEASTERNERS

NORTHCENTRAL

NORTHEASTERNERS

ARE THE MARGINALISED REGIONS

AS SUCH, IF THE SOUTH CANNOT SUPPORTS THE SOUTHEASTERNERS,

THERE IS NOTHING BAD FOR THE NORTH TO SUPPORTS THE NORTHCENTRAL OR NORTHEAST FOR PRESIDENT IN 2023.

SISTER LOOK AT IT AGAIN AND SPEAK THE TRUTH.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Danwakae(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

I guess it's because you are probably from the North, hence you can't see this.
Have you not been hearing where northern politicians have been saying:
".. Nothing will prevent the north from running for president in 2023..?"

What can be more selfish than that in a multiethnic society?

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU FROM 1999 WHEN DEMOCRACY STARTED.

PRESIDENTS AND REGIONS

SOUTH

(1) OLUSEGUN OBASANJO (SOUTHWEST....8YEARS)
(2) GOODLUCK JONATHAN (SOUTHSOUTH..4YEARA)

SOUTHEAST YET TO BE TESTED IN THE SOUTH

NORTH

(1) LATE UMARU MUSA YAR'DUA (NORTHWEST...4YEARS)
(2) MUHAMADU BUHARI
(NORTHWEST..8YEARS by 2023)

NORTHEAST AND NORTHCENTRAL YET TO BE TESTED IN THE NORTH

ON BALANCING: SOUTH...8YEAR....and...NORTH...8YEARS

FOR 2023 REGIONS TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE

NORTHCENTRAL
NORTHEAST
SOUTHEAST

AND IF THE SOUTH IS NOT READY TO SUPPORT THE SOUTHEAST FOE PRESIDENT, BUT RATHER PUSHING FOR A SOUTHWESTERNERS WHO HAVE TESTED FOR 8YEARS,

THE

NORTHCENTRAL
and
NORTHEAST

WILL NOT WATCH THAT HAPPEN.

AND IF THE NORTH SUPPORTS ANY ONE OF THEIR TWO REGIONS LEFT, THAT IS NOT OUT OF PLACE.

THIEFNIBU IS GREEDY AND SELFISH TO BE PUSHING FOR SOUTHWEST PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF SOUTHEAST

AS SUCH,

POWER MUST REMAIN IN THE NORTH IN EITHER

NORTHEAST OR NORTHCENTRAL

PLS SISTER GO THROUGH MY ANALYSIS AGAIN AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by AnuliKay: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2019
Hope it works out for Nigerians

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by aremuforlife(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Danwakae post=77557336]

PRESIDENTS AND REGIONS

SOUTH

NORTH

(2) MUHAMADU BUHARI

NORTHCENTRAL
NORTHEAST
SOUTHEAST

AND IF THE SOUTH IS NOT READY TO SUPPORT THE SOUTHEAST FOE PRESIDENT, BUT RATHER PUSHING FOR A SOUTHWESTERNERS WHO HAVE TESTED FOR 8YEARS,

THE

NORTHCENTRAL
and
NORTHEAST

AND IF THE NORTH SUPPORTS ANY ONE OF THEIR TWO REGIONS LEFT, THAT IS NOT OUT OF PLACE.

THIEFNIBU IS GREEDY AND SELFISH TO BE PUSHING FOR SOUTHWEST PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF SOUTHEAST

AS SUCH,

It is not given cheaply.
You need to come to an agreement with others but instead you are calling people name's.
Politics is all about interest and to hold on power.
You are looking for mandate in party A and you are in support of party B.
I am yet to see the South East demanding for 2023 presidential ticket from PDP but they are always looking into the affairs of APC.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Danwakae(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
aremuforlife:

It is not given cheaply.
You need to come to an agreement with others but instead you are calling people name's.
Politics is all about interest and to hold on power.
You are looking for mandate in party A and you are in support of party B.
I am yet to see the South East demanding for 2023 presidential ticket from PDP but they are always looking into the affairs of APC.

YOU ARE WRONG

IN 1999, IT WAS GIVEN TO THE SOUTHWEST AND IT HAPENS TO BE THE MOST PEACEFUL ELECTION AS MOST PARTIESPICKED THEIR CANDIDATE FROM THE REGION

ROCHAS OKOROCHA AND OTHERS HAVE SHOWN INTEREST.

THE SOUTHWEST CANNOT RULE WHEN THE NORTHEAST AND NORTHCENTRAL HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GIVEN ALL THE RULING PARTY 2ND AND 3RS HIGHEST VOTES....THIEFNIBU HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIZ AND TRIBALISTIC POLITICIAN, HE SOLD THE SEAT ZONED TO THE SOUTHWEST WHEN SUPORTTED WITH CASH TAMBUWA AGAIST HIS OWN MULIKAT AKANDE FROM OGUN STATE.
IF THE EASTERNERS ARE NOT PUSHING,
WE FROM THE NORTHEAST AND CENTRAL WILL TAKEOVER FROM BABA BUHARI INSHA' ALLAH,

LATER U PEOPLE WILL BLAME THE NORTH, U HAVE VP ALREADY AND WANT TO COLLECT SPEAKER VIA FEMI, WE WATCHING

FOR FAIRNESS ND JUSTICE NORTHEAST, NORTHCENTRAL OR SOUTHEAST SHOULD BE TESTED

I AM PRETTY SURE THAT IN THE NORTH WE WILL REACH A CONCENSUS AND THE EASTERNERS MUST SURELY SUPPORTS AGAINST THE GREEDY SOUTHWESTERNERS

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK AND QUOTE ME IN 2023

YA ALLAH ZAKAR ZAMAN LAFIA
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by aremuforlife(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Danwakae post=77558742]

YOU ARE WRONG

IN 1999, IT WAS GIVEN TO THE SOUTHWEST AND IT HAPENS TO BE THE MOST PEACEFUL ELECTION AS MOST PARTIESPICKED THEIR CANDIDATE FROM THE REGION

ROCHAS OKOROCHA AND OTHERS HAVE SHOWN INTEREST.

THE SOUTHWEST CANNOT RULE WHEN THE NORTHEAST AND NORTHCENTRAL HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GIVEN ALL THE RULING PARTY 2ND AND 3RS HIGHEST VOTES....THIEFNIBU HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIZ AND TRIBALISTIC POLITICIAN, HE SOLD THE SEAT ZONED TO THE SOUTHWEST WHEN SUPORTTED WITH CASH TAMBUWA AGAIST HIS OWN MULIKAT AKANDE FROM OGUN STATE.
IF THE EASTERNERS ARE NOT PUSHING,
WE FROM THE NORTHEAST AND CENTRAL WILL TAKEOVER FROM BABA BUHARI INSHA' ALLAH,

LATER U PEOPLE WILL BLAME THE NORTH, U HAVE VP ALREADY AND WANT TO COLLECT SPEAKER VIA FEMI, WE WATCHING

FOR FAIRNESS ND JUSTICE NORTHEAST, NORTHCENTRAL OR SOUTHEAST SHOULD BE TESTED

I AM PRETTY SURE THAT IN THE NORTH WE WILL REACH A CONCENSUS AND THE EASTERNERS MUST SURELY SUPPORTS AGAINST THE GREEDY SOUTHWESTERNERS

TAKE THIS TO THE BANK AND QUOTE ME IN 2023

YA ALLAH ZAKAR ZAMAN LAFIA
Point of correction, it was not given
It was an agreement to persuade the West because of June 12.
Are you expecting that APC should give the ticket to SE? Why the SE are not ready to support APC but against them.politics is a game of population
I expect PDP should be ready to zone their ticket to South East.
For your information, Obasanjo was never there for the interest of the South West. That was why he was never support by the West.
And you need to stop the name calling of Tinubu to (thief). If you have any case against him, take him to court and stop all this name calling
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Danwakae:

PRESIDENTS AND REGIONS

SOUTH

NORTH

(2) MUHAMADU BUHARI

NORTHCENTRAL
NORTHEAST
SOUTHEAST

THE

NORTHCENTRAL
and
NORTHEAST

AS SUCH,

You see what I mean?
Never fair!
It's the turn of the SE if you'll be fair!

But you aren't therefore it pays you to hide under the division between the west and the east. As far as you are concerned, that is a good justification.

Why doesn't the North support the east side presidency. With your population, it would be a walkover.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Danwakae(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
aremuforlife:

Point of correction, it was not given
It was an agreement to persuade the West because of June 12.
Are you expecting that APC should give the ticket to SE? Why the SE are not ready to support APC but against them.politics is a game of population
I expect PDP should be ready to zone their ticket to South East.
For your information, Obasanjo was never there for the interest of the South West. That was why he was never support by the West.
And you need to stop the name calling of Tinubu to (thief). If you have any case against him, take him to court and stop all this name calling

OBASANJO DID'T REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF THE SOUTHWEST RIGHT ??, WHOSE INTEREST DID HE REPRESENTED , THE NORTH ??

WHICH NIGERIAN POLITICIAN REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF HIS/HER PEIPLE ?
BUT
TINUBU WHO SOLD YOUR SPEAKERSHIP SEAT TO TAMBUWA RIGHT ??

OBASANJO NEVER SUPPORTED THE INTEREST OF THE YARABAWA BUT, DURNG THE PDP REIGN, THE SOUTHWEST DID NOT SUPPORTED THE PDP BUT YET THEY ALWAYS ZONE POSITIONS TO THEM.

THE NORTH ALWAYS PAY TINUBU FOR ELECTION SUPPORT AND THATS Y U ALWAYS SEE BULLION VAN IN HIS RESIDENCE DURING ELECTION, AS SUCH, ITS A DEAL SETTLED

I JUST WANT T BELIEVE THAT U ARE ON THIEFNIBU PAY ROLL AND WE ARE WAITING FOR U PEOPLE EITHER IN APC, PDP OR ANY MERGER IN 2023.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Danwakae(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

You see what I mean?
Never fair!
It's the turn of the SE if you'll be fair!

But you aren't therefore it pays you to hide under the division between the west and the east. As far as you are concerned, that is a good justification.

Why doesn't the North support the east side presidency. With your population, it would be a walkover.

THIS IS JUST 2019, BY 2022, IF THE NORTH DECIDES TO SUPPORTS THE EAST, IT WOULD NOT BE A BAD IDEA, BUT YOUR BROTHER THIEFNIBU HAVE SENT BOYS BOYS ALL OVER THE NORTH TO KILL THE EASTERNERS HOPE OF PRODUCING THE PRESIDENT IN 2023 AND THATS Y MOST OF US ARE PUSHING FOR NORTHEAST OR NORTHCENTRAL AS IT OUGHT O BE IF NOT SOUTHEAST
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Rajman45(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
shadeyinka:
Simple Calculation!
The mistake that brought in Goodluck Jonathan must not be made again. Number 3 man must be a core Muslim northerner:
Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan a Muslim from Yobe State fulfills this.

In case anything happens to PNB, PYO must be forced to resign and finally power still resides in the north.
Clap for urself..... Olodo
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Danwakae:

PRESIDENTS AND REGIONS

SOUTH

NORTH

(2) MUHAMADU BUHARI

NORTHCENTRAL
NORTHEAST
SOUTHEAST

THE

NORTHCENTRAL
and
NORTHEAST

AS SUCH,

For 2023 Presidency, I AM FOR THE SOUTH EAST!
No more, no less!
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by iammo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
nonxo007:

Just look at the rubbish you typed, its so sad tribalism has eaten deep into your bone marrows. God help you don't have a heart attack because of the easterners. Btw if your aren't scared of failure as a country why not agitate that Igbo's be given their Biafra so they can stop their unnecessary noise and you can do whatever you want as a country? Why result to unnecessary and shameful insults. You are past this level my brother. Stop tribalism it doesn't help

Only pigs and other animals cry of been tied downed even when they are been given quite notice.

You shameless punks started tribilistic appointment. With azikwe selecting Ibo man to head UI even when qualified yoruba men applied, your evil military junior ranks conducted a massacre killing each tribes senior political office holder like Sarduna, akintola, balewa and others while leaving zik and your type. Evil people shoot down 3 nigerian planes raped and maimed minority before gowon retaliated six months after..

God would punish any animal stopping biafra exit,
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rajman45:

Clap for urself..... Olodo
I am very different from you. We'll brought up.

Sorry to mix up Islam with this: not my intention. There are very good Muslims around. It's only that the north uses Islam as a tool for governance
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by nonxo007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
iammo:

Only pigs and other animals cry of been tied downed even when they are been given quite notice.

You shameless punks started tribilistic appointment. With azikwe selecting Ibo man to head UI even when qualified yoruba men applied, your evil military junior ranks conducted a massacre killing each tribes senior political office holder like Sarduna, akintola, balewa and others while leaving zik and your type. Evil people shoot down 3 nigerian planes raped and maimed minority before gowon retaliated six months after..

God would punish any animal stopping biafra exit,
You are in severe pains my brother and only God would heal you, we Igbo's would keep rising above hate, we would never beg... Never!!! We are too strong to be stopped. No matter how bad the economy might be an Igbo man would never beg. I hope you have eaten today. God bless your soul and keep you from dying from heart attack.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Danwakae:

THIS IS JUST 2019, BY 2022, IF THE NORTH DECIDES TO SUPPORTS THE EAST, IT WOULD NOT BE A BAD IDEA, BUT YOUR BROTHER THIEFNIBU HAVE SENT BOYS BOYS ALL OVER THE NORTH TO KILL THE EASTERNERS HOPE OF PRODUCING THE PRESIDENT IN 2023 AND THATS Y MOST OF US ARE PUSHING FOR NORTHEAST OR NORTHCENTRAL AS IT OUGHT O BE IF NOT SOUTHEAST
So, you see that we are not enemies. Fairness in distribution of resources among multiethnic society like Nigeria

Check out this. The core north is know for not being fair to others

https://www.nairaland.com/5134692/ebenezer-babatope-tinubu-osinbajo-south-west
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Rajman45(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
shadeyinka:

I am very different from you. We'll brought up.

Sorry to mix up Islam with this: not my intention. There are very good Muslims around. It's only that the north uses Islam as a tool for governance
I can clearly see that, so clap for urself again..... Olodo
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rajman45:

I can clearly see that, so clap for urself again..... Olodo
I can see you speak like your Prophet!
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Rajman45(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

I can see you speak like your Prophet!
I thought u said u were well brought up, now i see the kind of upbringing you got. Clap for urself again, Olodo
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Rajman45:

I thought u said u were well brought up, now i see the kind of upbringing you got. Clap for urself again, Olodo
As a man thinks, so is he!
If you have spoken well, that should statement shouldn't be an insult. Should it?
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Rajman45(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

As a man thinks, so is he!
If you have spoken well, that should statement shouldn't be an insult. Should it?
Did I said it was an insult?.....it seems like ur problem is aggravating. Just calm down and focus
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Rajman45:

Did I said it was an insult?.....it seems like ur problem is aggravating. Just calm down and focus
So why not just relish the complement instead of complaining.
The same response was a "thank you"!
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Rajman45(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
shadeyinka:
So why not just relish the complement instead of complaining. The same response was a "thank you"!
Ọ...... U thought it was a complement, now i know why ur acting like a kid.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rajman45:

Ọ...... U thought it was a complement, now i know why ur acting like a kid.
Isn't it a compliment that you speak like your Prophet?

If it isn't, then go mend your ways and be more civil like him SAW!
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Rajman45(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
shadeyinka:

Isn't it a compliment that you speak like your Prophet?

If it isn't, then go mend your ways and be more civil like him SAW!
I never knew that ur a teacher (the ones that teaches nonsense and expect everybody to follow them), that determine what's a complement or an insult for people.

Ur complement are made for fools to believe in, not me.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rajman45:

I never knew that ur a teacher (the ones that teaches nonsense and expect everybody to follow them), that determine what's a complement or an insult for people.

Ur complement are made for fools to believe in, not me.
Me thinks you should just read your comprehension again and see if it makes any sense to you
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Rajman45(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

Me thinks you should just read your comprehension again and see if it makes any sense to you
OK......., I makes sense a lot to me. But i believe it could be above Ur comprehension.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rajman45:

OK......., I makes sense a lot to me. But i believe it could be above Ur comprehension.
You know they say:
The ramblings of a mad man certainly makes good sense to him.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by Rajman45(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

You know they say:
U 4got that they also said that :
A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches. U don't need some1 to tell u that.
Re: 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC by shadeyinka(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2019
shadeyinka:

You know they say:

Rajman45:

U 4got that they also said that :
A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches. U don't need some1 to tell u that.

...I concur because even this full blown madness, they say doesn't manifest suddenly in one day: I can see it's growing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion / Magu Suppressed Cases Against Amosun, Kwankwaso, Says Salami Panel / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.