Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President (16662 Views)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu / Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by seunmsg(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
It is a done deal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by auntysimbiat(f): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLnPzQsRu9s

Senate Presidency: Senator Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan unveils legislative agenda/his vision

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Realist5: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by seunmsg(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ali Ndume and his social media supporters should show us the list of senators backing him. We want to compare and contrast. grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by DonMarkuzi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Done deal.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Samanza89: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nigeria may head to doom if any stooge is made to direct the affairs of the Senate under this present government.

The most corrupt government in Nigeria's history. Mark this space and quote me after 2023 when PDP takes over and uncover every illicit cankerworms under this present government.

Quote me stupidly and forever remain stupid!...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Benekruku(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Parada:
Foolish Igbo PDP n Ipob go wail tire today. May amadioha strike any soul that quote me to say trash but never cautioned PDP Igbo supporters done the same thing or worse on APC politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Kennyfancy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Till on Tuesday, I don wise pass that Dirty Tribe that will believe anything foolishly
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by myresearch: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
So who cancelled out the Zamfara with same red pen?
same signature pen, when was the list taken that press didn't cover?

This is just media boxing, comprising of APC senators who obviously would not deny it due to EFCC vendetta..

As long as its blind voting, it's best to wait till Tuesday. However it play, Nigeria decides

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by kings09(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
OK oo. Senator EFCC nko
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by kolafolabi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
What of Senator Rochas Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Alzirida(f): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari have seen that he cannot work with anybody.

Good morning
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by AprokoGirl: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by kekenation(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
I love that KASHIM SHETTIMA's handwriting........ No23 shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by BBYYOLA: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
seunmsg:
It is a done deal.

Congratulations Sen. Lawan. I support Lawan not for the annointment by his party but for the sake of his capacity, experience and technical-know-how.

Sen. Ndume should just give up and go into deal so that he can be compensated with a juicy position.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by KingsCity: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Too bad.. They want to turn our dear Senate to rubber stamp
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by legendsilver(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari has learnt his lessons. Once beaten, twice shy
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by chrisxxx(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
They should still go by secret voting. I remember there was a time 19 governors endorsed Jonah Jang to be NGF Chairman and this included Babangida Aliyu.
After the conduct of the election, Jonah Jang ended up having 17 votes to the dismay of Akpabio and other like minds.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by dPriv: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Interesting

Check signature for this New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN .
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Parada: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stella Oduah still walks free from her car scandal
Allison walks free
Patience Jonathan upon looted trillions walks free
Abba Moro with youth Corp killings still walks free

All these cursed souls from the PDP need to rot in hell before Goje’s case could be checked so tell your father he raised a pathetic foolish soul.

Akshow:

You are a big fool

So Goje dropped out of the race and all of a sudden his over seven years corruption case with efcc was cleared. I really like the way Mr integrity is fighting corruption.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Olusheyi1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
You may need the info on my signature, quickly check it out...
Re: Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President by Akshow: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Parada:
Stella Oduah still walks free from her car scandal
Allison walks free
Patience Jonathan upon looted trillions walks free
Abba Moro with youth Corp killings still walks free

All these cursed souls from the PDP need to rot in hell before Goje’s case could be checked so tell your father he raised a pathetic foolish soul.

So because others walked free Mr integrity should follow suit. You are even more foolish than I thought.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Rescue Additional 234 Women, Children / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.