Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals (22223 Views)

Davido And Adeleke, Shed Tears As Reports Suggests PDP Leading In Osun Election / Differences Between Buhari And Tinubu's Certificate Scandals. / Certificate Scandals Threaten 2019 Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by GoodofNaija: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
No wonder Trump does not want to see anything from this govt again.

They are gang of fraudsters grin
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by Elemosho478: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Too Many Idiots on Nairaland grin

Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by Healthgwr: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by Chuksgeo: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
BeeJey5468:
You are a fraudster
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by Optionalx: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
Buhari show your WAEC certificate
Buhari: it’s with The Nigerian Army - my former employer (one of the dumbest reply ever in history)

Buhari show your WAEC certificate I will take to court o.
Buhari: hmmm I go hire 21 SAN- meet you in court

Buhari show your WAEC certificate Na you be C in C now. command the army to produce it
Buhari: hmmm WAEC to the rescue... package something for me and come to ASO Rock for close up photo shots

Lol
Mr “integrity” and fraud be like 5&6 ...
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by akdjr(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
He make two points about the affected individuals in the subject matter but because of our sentimental views on every national issues, most if us we still call him names for making such a valid point.
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by akdjr(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
He make two points about the affected individuals in the subject matter but because of our sentimental views on every national issues, most if us we still call him names for making such a statement.
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by kcubani: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Is he in anyway saying that the Cambridge Result that buhari submitted was forged
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by asawanathegreat(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
This small SAN don start again
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by Legendguru: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
their is judas in every twelve and keyamo is no.difference
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by christofashion1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
This confused Itsekiri man has lost his mind and sold his heart while dinning with Buhari Devil....
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by NaMeAboki: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Why didn't Buhari say this before the election

If he president does not need it, why was he asked

And why exactly did he say it's with the Nigerian military

Keep dribbling your fellow zombies!!!

Later him go dey shout integrity upandan

Mtcheeeeeeew

Pls interpret paragraphs (b) and (d) of the attached sub-section of the 1999 (copy) of the constitution and tell me whether a certificate of any kind is required?

In fact, the last paragraph (d) left everything at the discretion of INEC to determine whatever it deemed as acceptable.

Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Pls interpret paragraphs (b) and (d) of the attached sub-section of the 1999 (copy) of the constitution and tell me whether a certificate of any kind is required?

In fact, the last paragraph (d) left everything at the discretion of INEC to determine whatever it deemed as acceptable.
The bone of contention is that Buhari said he has! So it turned out that the school does not exist!!!

An honorable man would have resigned!!!
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by NaMeAboki: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

The bone of contention is that Buhari said he has! So it turned out that the school does not exist!!!

An honorable man would have resigned!!!

The school does not exist! - from what Nollywood scripted movie?
Re: Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals by press9jatv: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2019
kayfra:
He still sent a forged certificate. That is perjury under the law
he didn't please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / A Nairalander's Ilorin To Lagos Train Experience / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.