Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (148986 Views)

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by missyblissy: 10:53pm On May 07, 2019
Never Walk Alone won shocked yeh!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by DEGABA(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2019
I only saw this goat today outside Anfield feeding if u see any other one pls show us.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by HBB1(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2019
biebs:

He has done enuf to win the balloon d'or and world best even without winning dis yrs UCL it won't change it.... or else u hv a better contender for the honour

Ballon what? It will shock you! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2019
where is our GOAT ooooo?.................search forest inside Melwood street in Liverpool, you will see him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Tocco(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2019
We're still waiting o.. Btw, how market?

dipopooo:
I can't wait to destroy Liverpool tonight .. It's a pity salah is out i don't want them to have any excuse.

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Raydos: 10:54pm On May 07, 2019
Angelfrost:

Really??!.. I don't find that inconceivable... What I find laughable is that you believe Barca will run in Anfield for 90mins and not score 1... I like your optimism nonetheless.

Lol barca just ran in anfield for 90 füçking minutes without scoring a single goal

I told you they did it against Roma, and it will happen again!!

Next time don't talk when you don't know the person behind the account you're quoting

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by projet: 10:55pm On May 07, 2019
let me shake some table here

hard fact

to be sincere I don't think Lionel messi will ever win the champions league again

he has been cast in the champions league

another English team will spoil his party next season

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by jelel6: 10:55pm On May 07, 2019
dochenaj:
A friend called Liverpool trophyless this morning and I told him "it was not over until it is over". A part of me wanted to believe what I said, but a 3 goal deficit and no away goal advantage made me quiver as I thought to myself, "can we keep Barca from scoring tonight?"
But right now, I believe anything is possible, if you have faith. The players on the pitch felt "we can do this", you could read it off their body language and they made history once again at Anfield. Tonight will be remembered, years to come.
We Will Never Walk Alone.

Congratulations my brother. I'm not a Liverpool fan but I know a proper team when I see one. It's just a shame that this team is coming up against Man city in the EPL.

You guys deserve something after the last 18 months you've had.

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Moukandjo: 10:55pm On May 07, 2019
Jokerman:

Congrats Barca fan for winning "penaldo went out before us" trophy..... grin grin
Messi & Barca were total flops just like they've been in the UCL after Pep left except in 2015 when Neymar also came to the party.
At least, we won't ever be hearing all those "Pep won the sextuplet simply because of Messi" crap again from Mourinho & c.ronaldo butt lickers!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by medolab90(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2019
I am so happy .my pple show me love

urboyAce:
Am I the only one that feels Barcelona (Messi) is just over hyped like game of thrones

I don't think so just a bad day.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by ladygudhead(f): 10:55pm On May 07, 2019
please I need that pride meme...that guy wearing suit, raising his shoulder at a party dancing. .. thanks
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Jokerman(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2019
biebs:

He has done enuf to win the balloon d'or and world best even without winning dis yrs UCL it won't change it.... or else u hv a better contender for the honour

Lol... Van diyk for ballondor

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
I want to congratulate all Liverpool fans especially those who supported and believed in their club.
I also want to apologize/congratulate @Totogokillme @Teelaw4life - I trolled you guys a bit after that loss at Barca not knowing that your Liverpool were going to slaughter Messi and boys at Anfield!

Barca and La Liga boys that make noise on EPL threads I’m coming for you next. Better congratulate Liverpool...

That is the spirit bro.....fair play to you man

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Bar1941(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2019
Whoever join Liverpool in the final should be a bonus except Klop's village people are standing on his way, am not a fan but I give it to them.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by jelel6: 10:56pm On May 07, 2019
projet:
let me shake some table here

hard fact

to be sincere I don't think Lionel messi will ever win the champions league again

he has been cast in the champions league

another English team will spoil his party next season

They can. Trust me I'm no Barça fan but they can. With Messi, they'll always be in contention.
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Raydos: 10:56pm On May 07, 2019
dguizman:
calling you a BASTARD in advance

You đađ is the real bastard here, you see your life??

Liverpool just won 4-0

I predicted that right, but you called me a bastard, when you don't even know the person behind this account

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2019
Jokerman:
Liverpool 4 Babylona 0
congrat Bro

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by openmine(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2019
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone!!!
#YNWA

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by drmikeadams(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2019
olajide8:
tongue

Forget Ooooo! I just used a subtle word i- injure, they would kee ajax, have you ever seen liverpool get to the finals of UEFA champions league without winning? They are the most decorated team out of EPL to win the most UEFA cups
grin grin they Will be undecorated by ajax grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by LordAdamX: 10:57pm On May 07, 2019
medolab90:
Lemme call our my guys cr7lomo, Lord,

Guy I dey Barca main thread dey waylay them with Krasid, Nihilist, Neymar and co...

Make LesbianBoy and he crew handle this end.

Our blood dey hot.

Abeg mk una tell Messi make him come out ooo from where he hide. Time don reach to board flight go back Barcelona. Awon 419!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 07, 2019
oliviasophiafr:
Movavi Video Editor Crack
Movavi Video Editor 15.2 Crack and Full Activation Key

Movavi Video Editor 15.2 Crack is a standout amongst the most effective and amazing video editors for making and altering recordings for various purposes. It has countless and highlights for performing different tasks. Moreover, it enables the client to play out the split, combine, trim, crop and numerous different activities. The client can make little clasps from vast recordings with no complexities. Additionally, the client can expel any pointless information recorded in recordings.

With this client can apply different kinds of channels to feature or undermine some particular subtleties in video designs.

Can it effectively remove watermarks from videos without affecting picture quality?

Does it have a feature that lightens videos shot and recorded in the dark?
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by dochenaj: 10:57pm On May 07, 2019
desire222:
The question is this, will the trophy be going to England this season ? The answer is this, I DOUBT !!!
When it is very likely to be an all England final. They will give the cup to Kano pillars.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Raydos: 10:58pm On May 07, 2019
valx2:
bastard in advance!!

Who is the bastard now??

Liverpool just won 4-0 nil

I predicted that right,
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by medolab90(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2019
Raydos:

Lol barca just ran in anfield for 90 füçking minutes without scoring a single goal

I told you they did it against Roma, and it will happen again!!

Next time don't talk when you don't know the person behind the account you're quoting

Respect Mr Raydos if it had gone the other way your mentions won't be here o grin
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by YoungAncient1: 10:58pm On May 07, 2019
I don't think Suarez and Coutinho would be traveling with the rest of the squad

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Unlimited22: 10:59pm On May 07, 2019
biebs:

If Liverpool win the UCL, Salah and Van Dijk have a major shout. If they win the league as well, it's definitely one of them.
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by heryur(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2019
Always keep the hope alive in any situation

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Unlimited22: 10:59pm On May 07, 2019
dochenaj:

When it is very likely to be an all England final. They will give the cup to Kano pillars.
grin
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by brainhgeek(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2019
This guys fit make heaven so?

1 Share

Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by 9iceprince(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2019
Buharifanatic:
If Barca score

The way I will scream

Aliens will hear I swear

Stupid looserpool
Go scream in ur dream stupid fan.... who told u to bring only a � instead of GOATS
Re: Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 07, 2019
Classickj:
sharap dis is done and dusted... Where is ur goat
Have u forgotten it's salla, them don kill the goat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.