Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,066 members, 7,838,700 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos (34207 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Clean-Up Committee Eases Traffic In Obalende, Clears Illegal Parks, Garages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by salbis(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Iblad0994:

Just thank God for creating you in a different family, they are the victim of the age long system and it’ll be really hard for them to break from the shackles of the bondage of the past generation. This life is a test and no man is beyond test. If you can’t help them, just leave them to enjoy themselves in the way they can put smile to their face. Don't hate people just because of who they are, coz of you were born into that community you might likely be thesame as them.

Some countries also look at you like the description you gave to them online, but here you think yourself a local champion. Bro, life is what it is.
Very apt bro. One love!

2 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
.i have this feeling that the best to happen to me is beign from northern nigeria.#iam_north_nigerian
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
See the real dambe I know

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by PythonAmaka: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Solosolojohquay:
Hausa people sha see as they turn obalende bridge to stadium the way they migrated to one region in a twinkle of an eye always baffles me if Lagos government didn't curb them they will turn that place into another sabo
Meanwhile, ibos could pack themselves like a carton of sardine into their region without any harassments. Northerners could move back to their respective states at any point in time without claiming a no man's land, unlike you, the Lagos worms.

-python amaka

3 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Naajjii: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
diablos:
Almajiris everywhere, the vile and bile of any sane society. Very dirty, backward and uncivilized humans known for turning cities into slums.
I know you are an IPOB, most of these people are not Nigerian Hausa, most are from Benin , Togo,Niger.
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Odingo1: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Meanwhile, ibos could pack themselves like a carton of sardine into their region without any harassments. Northerners could move back to their respective states at any point in time without claiming a no man's land, unlike you, the Lagos worms.

-python amaka
Na hatred go kill una Afonjas, you don't even care if the person you quoted is Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by PythonAmaka: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Rotimi amaechi was right.....

Lagos is a. Glorified village.

Ask dambe fighters...
But you can sell your mothers to come die in a glorified village. No one among you ever succeed without him being to Lagos.

-python amaka
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
See the real dambe I know
This is the real Dambe while the one Op posted is Kokawa grin. Here's Dambe you posted. Very brutish game

2 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by GoldHorse(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Wouldn't mind if I could sponsor a prize � or two for the winners
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Jessekd01: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=77566524]Imagine rubbish
Fighting withh the atmosphere been drugged and sometimes with charms on their waste.

I have consistently said this that it will be very hard to take aways drugs from an almajiri....

And am aware they practice region. Of peace recognised by USA.

Meanwhile atiku become a Nigeria by referendum. According to apc/buhari lawyers....

So I. Want to leave Nigeria through same referendum......we are watching the case closely until the judiciary gives us more. Legal backing to. Take up what God is trying to use buhari and apc. Achieve.

you mention charm, can you pls tell me your people over don't use charm
and you also mention drugs, hmmm that's what most of the people in south do as business
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by pafo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Iblad0994:

Just thank God for creating you in a different family, they are the victim of the age long system and it’ll be really hard for them to break from the shackles of the bondage of the past generation. This life is a test and no man is beyond test. If you can’t help them, just leave them to enjoy themselves in the way they can put smile to their face. Don't hate people just because of who they are, coz of you were born into that community you might likely be thesame as them.

Some countries also look at you like the description you gave to them online, but here you think yourself a local champion. Bro, life is what it is.

With the response that dude gave back, it is clear he doesn't understand and you just wasted a very sensible comment on him. Kudos bro!

5 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
They are peaceful And hardly fight. Wow these species oh hausa must be from india

1 Like

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Odingo1: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Naajjii:

I know you are an IPOB, most of these people are not Nigerian Hausa, most are from Benin , Togo,Niger.

Any person that say something against Hausa-fulani people is assume IPOB, you Afonjas should continue until all your ancestral land will become an emirate stool like Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by rovher: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=delugajackson post=77560960][b]They just can't do without drugs. Aboki and codeine = 5 and 6.
Infact my brother they chew tramadol like groundnuts o
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=Jessekd01 post=77567081][/quote]

Are u done?

Get a better phone.
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by umarshehu58(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
diablos:
Almajiris everywhere, the vile and bile of any sane society. Very dirty, backward and uncivilized humans known for turning cities into slums.

Did you know that dirtiness is associated with youruba people?

2 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
pafo:

With the response that dude gave back, it is clear he doesn't understand and you just wasted a very sensible comment on him. Kudos bro!

He is beyond redemption, that was why I did not dignify him with a response. Or maybe he’s just trolling
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by BabbanBura(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Iblad0994:

So deep and matured Brother. God bless you back to back no ceasing

1 Like

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Jessekd01: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
only those who live in the north can tell you the situation there, Hausa trooping in the south, Yoruba and Igbo trooping in the north
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by bendike: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Seems the bridge railing have all been removed to make space for their asses. Ie seats.
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by greatermeme: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:
60% of Lagosians are homeless, only in Lagos you'll see a family of 7 living in one room apartment with the size like that of security post in other states.

The sad news is... the percentage is increasing on daily basis.

90% of Hausas in Lagos are homeless.

Lagos will be a disaster in 30 years time.

Anyways I always feel safer in the midst of Hausas than any tribe in Nigeria, they hardly involve in crimes.
The Igbos are better! I can convincingly prove it, bro!

1 Like

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by greatermeme: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
PythonAmaka:

-python amaka
final result: Lagos is dead! The SW knows next to nothing in terms of development! When you ask a man who can't drive a car to drive a Trailer: What will happen? He'll kill himself first, before others!

1 Like

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Offpoint: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
greatermeme:
The Igbos are better! I can convincingly prove it, bro!
lol, I've spent 8 years in igboland, 7 years in the north and this is my 9th year in Yoruba land... I'm talking from experienced.
Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by amakenny: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Iblad0994:

If Pakistan is still with India as one country today, India would have been hell, the poorest country in the world because of violence.

A brother of yours who detests work shall always be a setback for you.

You must be pretending yourself to hell to say you wouldn't mind your brother's refusal to work,;
just as you sharpened your crude-oil-for-one-Nigeria mouth to lampoon the person who showed no tolerance for persons who don't like work.

3 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by maxzzo1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
See as der eyez dull .....tramadol

1 Like

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by amaniro: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:
60% of Lagosians are homeless, only in Lagos you'll see a family of 7 living in one room apartment with the size like that of security post in other states.

The sad news is... the percentage is increasing on daily basis.

90% of Hausas in Lagos are homeless.

Lagos will be a disaster in 30 years time.

Anyways I always feel safer in the midst of Hausas than any tribe in Nigeria, they hardly involve in crimes.

The rest are true but the embolded is not true. I was born, brought up, lived and still living with them. I think I know them better.

2 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Bede2u(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Iblad0994:

i get u bro....but the annoying thing is when these almijiris like quotasystem start gloating that they have been ruling ruining nigeria since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by amaniro: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, I've spent 8 years in igboland, 7 years in the north and this is my 9th year in Yoruba land... I'm talking from experienced.

Nah... you're talking stereotypical. Crime has to be generalised. Not tribe, religion, Ethinicity or race.

2 Likes

Re: Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos by Offpoint: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
amaniro:
[/b]

The rest are true but the embolded is not true. I was born, brought up, lived and still living with them. I think I know them better.
lol, if there are 100 robbers catch in Lagos, you may likely not find up to 5 Hausas involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases / Àbike Dabiri Presents Her National Honour To Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.