Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O (12512 Views)

Buy Land Opposite The New Airport With N1m Deposit. Spread Balance For 24 Months / THE MAPLEWOODS PLUS. DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA BEACH RESORTS / Lekki Vale is Located At Bolorunpelu Opposite The New Lekki Airport ,N5.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
new plan
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
jejeproperties:
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INSPECTION
PLEASE CALL/WHATSAPP: 07013332469, 08115078654
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
hello
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello
now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:42am On Sep 02, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
hello
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, Invest now and thank me later.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:57am On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:31am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INSPECTION
PLEASE CALL/WHATSAPP: 07013332469, 08115078654
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Dream Home will be Built Here and never allow waiting become your habits
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:04am On Sep 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Don't eat away your future and your children future
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Turkey Solid Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... / CASAVILLA ESTATE, MAGBORO #3m with C of O.. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.