Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O (12498 Views)

Buy Land Opposite The New Airport With N1m Deposit. Spread Balance For 24 Months / THE MAPLEWOODS PLUS. DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA BEACH RESORTS / Lekki Vale is Located At Bolorunpelu Opposite The New Lekki Airport ,N5.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2019
jejeproperties:
those who delay always wish they did earlier
new investment
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new investment
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
new investment
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
be part of the investment and make your future
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:43am On Oct 04, 2019
jejeproperties:
be part of the investment and make your future
never allow waiting time for your habits
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 12:54am On Oct 05, 2019
jejeproperties:
never allow waiting time for your habits
new plan
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:05am On Oct 07, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
hello my ppl
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello my ppl
new investment
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2019
GOOD FOR:

School
Hotel
Mini Estate
Block of flats
Luxury restaurant
Home
hospital
And So on.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
jejeproperties:
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land and now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:29am On Oct 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land and now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Return leg fixtures

Saturday 2nd legs round up
Leg 6⚽⚽⚽ ( 13th Oct. 2019 )

man utd vs liverpool
Chelsea vs Arsenal
Manchester city vs Tottenham

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Architect And Builder / Turkey Solid Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Queen's Garden Estates New Life New Dawn And Mainland Opportunity #check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.