Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (53551 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by mbjsuki(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
funmijoyb:
She was happy she found a boyfriend but see the result... Men are very wicked.

I agree with you completely, yes, definitely Jezebel must have been a saint! grin
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by trapQ: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nigerian men are demonic entities. Only known for fraud and romance scams and rituals. Can only get white women who are old enough to be their grannies. Yuck.
greatermeme:
And, you're a billionaire, maybe your dad, your brother! Looking for a billionaire husband? Why not fight to become a billionaire wife? African ladies, girls have a long way to go! White girls, ladies are the best! They're financially independent! They're far more beautiful that sh1t African ladies! You're an easy prey in the hands of ritualists!
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by trapQ: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shut up your filthy mouth. Cheating is not a crime and no one deserves to die for cheating. Relationships are not by force so if you get cheated on you fvcking live.
It is not by force.

Women are more wicked only in your dreams. Men are responsible for the two world wars which killed over 50m people. All over the world men cause wars, commit genocides and homicides, rape women and kids etc. Receive sense.
politicalpastor:

Women are more wicked, it's unfortunate that it ends this way . cheaters whether men or women deserve to pay with their lives. If you are tired of a relationship, get out and don't hurt anyone.
Y generalize it that men are wicked? Nonsense
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by greatermeme: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
Nigerian men are demonic entities. Only known for fraud and romance scams and rituals. Can only get white women who are old enough to be their grannies. Yuck.
Mr silly! Get off my mention! What you rat doing on our forum?
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by rock003: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
funmijoyb:

Then your father and every male in your family are wicked
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by greatermeme: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
Shut up your filthy mouth. Cheating is not a crime and no one deserves to die for cheating. Relationships are not by force so if you get cheated on you fvcking live.
It is not by force.

Women are more wicked only in your dreams. Men are responsible for the two world wars which killed over 50m people. All over the world men cause wars, commit genocides and homicides, rape women and kids etc. Receive sense.
You really need deliverance from the spirit of stupidity! Be healed, right now! Go in peace and never come to Nairaland to exhibit stupidity again!

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by sweetilicious(f): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Is this what i will see this week? Why will you kill somebody? We need a talk show or lecture on psychological retention on anger management. Prison will become his home soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by JasonScoolari: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
Quite amazing how you generalize things Trap Queen.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Classicalman(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
funmijoyb:
Yet you laughed when you saw the post of a girl who poured hot water on her boyfriend for cheating. Double standards.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Isoduwa(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
Shut the fvck up. Nothing warrants Killing.

Ogun kill you there � big head

My guy na he wife stab am to death for same matter
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Mart1994(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
Nigerian ladies are souless creatures from the most depressing part of hell. Their main purpose in life is to get their hole bored open before 15 years of age, and eat Arabian shiit years later.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Theboss100(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
funmijoyb:
She was happy she found a boyfriend but see the result... Some Men are very wicked.
Take Note Of The Correction
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by poweredcom(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Some people no send u dis one Na jail straight
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by frozen70(f): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Anger ❗❗❗

One stupid habit people must erase out of their life
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by selemo: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
By the way is gun legalized in that Niger Delta?
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by BigBashiru: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Oh, what a big fool.

Killing your girlfriend over unfounded and dumb allegations that you're not sure of? I mean, there are lots of girls littered everywhere in Nembe, Southern Ijaw and Kolokuma communities.... Why kill this one?

I wish some guys can learn how to control the spirit of anger.
I control mine by imagining punching a person, then, the person slumps immediately and dies. I'm arrested and put in a police cell. Tried in a court and remanded in prison without bail. After that, I just drink water and walk away...

Let him be killed as well, he don't deserve to live.

It's not spirit of anger; if it were girls would b murdering guys at the same rate. It's toxic masculinity. Masculinity unchecked can and does become toxic.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by selemo: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
AmiciLord:
We've seen women killing men too. It has to do with individuals so please don't generalize.

But men kill more women than ladies do.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Stevo35: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
That is the result of dating a cultist and believing he is your protector.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
funmijoyb:
Women are saints,I guess??
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by luminouz(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tina26:
men cheat no big deal, women cheat big deal smh
Tina or Tunafish...will u gbenusohun??
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by giftfromGod(f): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Animal in human form. Greet my late dad when you receive dealth sentence. Tell my baba say make him no sleep for heaven oh.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Josephjuilet(f): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man from Oluasiri town in Nembe, Bayelsa State, has been apprehended for allegedly shooting his girlfriend to death.

According to Facebook user Igbogi, it was gathered that the suspect claimed his girlfriend cheated on him before he decided to kill her.

It was reported that the man pointed a gun at his girlfriend while interrogating her over the alleged affair with a man she was sighted with - when the gun went off on her, destroyed her face and killed her in the process.

The ugly incident which happened around 11pm last night (Sunday) threw the entire Oluasiri town into mourning.

Report has it that the suspect has been handed over to the Nembe unit of men of the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/man-shoots-girlfriend-to-death-over-cheating-allegation-in-bayelsa-state.html

JulietJoseph
it is painful that her life was cut short by a man she loved and shared dreams with. Ladies be careful
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by highness25(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
funmijoyb:
Thank God I'm not a man yet. So I'm not wicked
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by selemo: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
mbjsuki:

I agree with you completely, yes, definitely Jezebel must have been a saint! grin
you are a blind Macho!
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Ubdavis(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
She may be aware that he owns a gun.... Just maybe. .. Women ... Its a pity.
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Chrysz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
funmijoyb:
Don't you think that's an overstatement.?
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by liver123(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
When gentle boys toast them they will snub them and follow bad boys.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Hoodbilonia: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
All d girls af met
They all tell lies and fuc abt
The new under 21 year wey i meet still dey form stubborn,busy,rude. I softly delete her nos,
If a gal dont wanna flow me,always delete am,never repeat am....my best punch line from m.i's teaser feat pype
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Innobee99(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
funmijoyb:
Is ur father a boy?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Charly68: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Very funny boy ,murdered ordinary girl friend that you have not dowry ..so what claims do have over her ? You will rot in jail forever
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by udomma1005(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Very nice of him!
I saw him today being transferred to state CID Yenagoa lookin very sober & sheepish, his journey to oblivion just started.
Again,very gud of him!
Re: Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo by Foodforthought: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
trapQ:
Because women commit 90% of the murder, rape, armed robbery and violent crimes right?
I won't argue with you. I didn't expect you to have a diff opinion, you're female I guess. My point is wickedness is not gender specific, a woman who poured hot water on a young house help is wicked. There are many female ritualists, even nurses among them. Women are even wicked to their kind. Anyone can be wicked. Your opinion is yours, I won't argue with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu / Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.