Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

2019 JAMB Results Is Out: How To Check JAMB UTME Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 JAMB Results Is Out: How To Check JAMB UTME Results (1595 Views)

JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open / 2018/2019 Jamb / Post-utme / Neco/ Waec / Nabteb & Admissions Updates / How To Reprint Your 2018/2019 Jamb Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 JAMB Results Is Out: How To Check JAMB UTME Results by AbdullahMomoh(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
This is to inform all that candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online.
To access your 2019 JAMB UTME Results kindly follow the steps outlined below.

Note: As of now, you are limited to only 5 TIMES of checking your result after which you will be asked to purchase Jamb e-facility card.

How To Check 2019 JAMB UTME Results Online.

If you have access to your JAMB profile, then follow this step to check your JAMB UTME result, if no check bellow to see how to check with your registration number.

Step 1: Go to JAMB UTME e-Registration Portal http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility

Step 2: When the page loads up, Login and click on the box”Check 2019 UTME Examination Results”

Step 3: Your score will be displayed on your computer screen or it will display “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet“.

How to Check 2019 JAMB UTME Results With Registration Number Only.

Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2019 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!

Check JAMB UTME Result

Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.

Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.

Click on ‘Check My Results’.

The portal will load your result if it’s ready.

NB: JAMB UTME results are released in batches. If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready. SO you have to check back later.

See details here http://nigeriaschoolgist.com.ng/check-jamb-utme-exam-result/

Re: 2019 JAMB Results Is Out: How To Check JAMB UTME Results by ANDJMBOY(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
You must be stupid scammer

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!!! I Don't Understand Myself Again / Mathematics Is The Easiest Course To Study - FUTMINNA Best Student / The Attitude Of My Landlord Towards Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.