Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders (23147 Views)

Electricity Tariff Hike Will Further Impoverish Nigerians - Northern Elders / Fuel Subsidy Removal Will Worsen Condition Of Nigerians – Northern Elders Forum / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by ExAngel007(f): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has been blasted by the The Northern Elders Forum, NEF, stressing that the current insecurity in the North showcases leadership failure and irresponsibility of governance. Speaking to newsmen after the forum’s meeting in Zaria, the NEF Chairman, Prof. Ango Abdullahi called on President Muhammadu Buhari to demonstrate higher level of concern and sensitivity to the plight of traumatised citizens, especially in Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, Benue, Niger, Plateau and Taraba States.

Apart from the Presidency, the NEF also slammed other tiers of government for failing to address and arrest the abject poverty and under-development in the country.
It said Nigeria has the resources and ideas but lacks the political will to tackle the problems.
According to Abdullahi, “There is serious irresponsibility of governance in the country, especially in the North; the leadership is not doing enough to meet up the challenges of poverty and under-development.
“We also demand a decisive, comprehensive and fundamental government actions against poverty, underdevelopment and insecurity affecting North as well as show leadership and compassion which are reciprocal expectation of the Nigerian people.”
NEF said recent report of an international organisation revealed that 90 per cent of the over 13.5 million children out-of-school in the country were from the North.
It added, “The children will be adult in the next 10 years; no education, no vocational training, what do you expect then? Insecurity situation.”

Abdullahi expressed sadness that instead of development, northern states were living under horrendous Boko Haram threats, banditry,
kidnapping, armed robbery, marauding youth gangs, herders and farmers clashes.

“It has become imperative for the forum to call President Muhammadu Buhari to respond to threats faced by northern Nigerians following incessant killings in some states,” he observed.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/15/buhari-govt-failed-nigerians-northern-elders/

10 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Harrymig1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Oh really? welcome to the next level you guys wanted.

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by GavelSlam: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Prof. Ango Abdullahi been a certified wailer for eons.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by amc: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
This one na Atiku supporter. Someone should tell him campaigning is over. Election already won and lost.

PDP's candidate will be president, Ango Abdullahi insists
https://guardian.ng/news/pdps-candidate-will-be-president-ango-abdullahi-insists/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Pentasoft1978: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
There is no repentance in the grace, Northern Elders are hypocrites, after voting Buhari...you have not seen nothing yet, Buhari will use koboko and flog all of you and your children, so that next time during election you guys eyes will be opened to do what is right....you voted sai baba and sai baba you have gotten.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Pentasoft1978: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
amc:
This one na Atiku supporter. Someone should tell him campaigning is over. Election already won and lost.

https://guardian.ng/news/pdps-candidate-will-be-president-ango-abdullahi-insists/
What do you mean by Atiku's supporter...it's your type that Is suffering and smiling , you want to pretend as if you are not aware of the current situation in Northern Nigeria. Hypocrite.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Bella55555(f): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
fuckerstard:
Oh really? welcome to the next level you guys wanted.
thank you so it is now they know

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by mekaboy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
These people won't want to hand over to the South. They knew he was a mistake and voted him .

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Preshy561(f): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Says who?
Buhari's government is the best thing that can happen to any northern state .

Northern elders are wailers.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Bella55555(f): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
amc:

it is people like you that are spoiling this country say the truth and the truth will set you free. Some Nigerians self........... Hmmmmn

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Bella55555(f): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Says who?

sorry please are you a Buhari supporter no offence just asking

6 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Baawaa(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
He has failed Nigeria,and they voted for him as if Atiku is from Cameron grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Preshy561(f): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bella55555:
sorry please are you a Buhari supporter no offence just asking
No, but I support his governance in the north.

North is now the most peaceful region in the world, no herdsmen attack, boko haram and banditry.
Any news on bandits are all fake cos, buhari is an impeccable omniscience in the north.

I don't know why northern elders are wailing.
I support how north has been peaceful since the last end of change.

I can't wait for Next level to unfold. smiley

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by DogmaNation: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Those stupid northern elders should shut up, Buhari is the god that has come to save them. They should suck it up n keep quiet. Yeye people,wei una never enter next level dem don dey cry,una never see anything,una go cry tiya! Stupid idiots

26 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Bella55555(f): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:

North is now the most peaceful region in the world, no herdsmen attack, boko haram and banditry.
Any news on bandits are all fake cos, buhari is an impeccable omniscience in the north.

where do you live if I may ask

5 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:

God bless you sis.
It is ALWAYS refreshing to see that we still have some reasonable people like you around here.
Nigeria will be great again.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Says who?

The best thing that can happen to Nigeria at this point in time.....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Preshy561(f): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77566070:

God bless you sis.
It is ALWAYS refreshing to see that we still have some reasonable people like you around here.
Nigeria will be great again.
Brother weh mumu. undecided

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
No be today e don't taay since naija yamatu...our leaders know the majority of Nigerians are uniformed and distracted by more serious issues like their survival.

1 Like

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:

We pray you witness the NEXT LEVEL, but with your negative mindset, it may be difficult for you.
But your future kids will definitely witness it Insha Allah......in Jesus name!

END OF DISCUSSION!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Ekakamba: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Some pipu are just waking up! Kokorokooooooo grin tongue
[img]https://media1./images/9f802c780860310a49b11436af723904/tenor.gif?itemid=9639837[/img]

18 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by ClearFlair: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Buhari’s government has not failed us. These ones have taken Atiku’s money
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by MrCuteking(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
If everyone is primarily against Buhari due to his lack of leadership prowess,
then who eventually voted for him?

Please partronize my product.

I have this quality leather shoe for you.

It’s breathable and makes you feel confident and comfortable.
Suitable for your casual and cooperate wears.

I sell for 10k
Delivery is nationwide and pay on delivery.
Size 45

Colour brown and Black

Check my signature below to contact me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by pat077: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Una dey crazy..... Next level never start una Don dey complain. Una go wail till una tire

6 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Mishhcre(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
But I thought they were always on Buhari's side, what has changed?

4 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
No room for wailing. We need those bandits to kill more of em

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by northvietnam(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Can someone just shut this Fucckers Up...
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mumulity when we have not started NEXT LEVEL of suffering sef angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by nickxtra(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari has been blasted by
the The Northern Elders Forum, NEF, stressing that
the current insecurity in the North showcases
leadership failure and irresponsibility of governance.
Speaking to newsmen after the forum’s meeting in
Zaria, the NEF Chairman, Prof. Ango Abdullahi called
on President Muhammadu Buhari to demonstrate
higher level of concern and sensitivity to the plight
of traumatised citizens, especially in Zamfara,
Katsina, Kaduna, Benue, Niger, Plateau and Taraba
States.

Apart from the Presidency, the NEF also slammed
other tiers of government for failing to address and
arrest the abject poverty and under-development in
the country.

It said Nigeria has the resources and ideas but lacks
the political will to tackle the problems.

According to Abdullahi, “There is serious
irresponsibility of governance in the country,
especially in the North; the leadership is not doing
enough to meet up the challenges of poverty and
under-development.

“We also demand a decisive, comprehensive and
fundamental government actions against poverty,
underdevelopment and insecurity affecting North as
well as show leadership and compassion which are
reciprocal expectation of the Nigerian people.”

NEF said recent report of an international
organisation revealed that 90 per cent of the over
13.5 million children out-of-school in the country
were from the North.

It added, “The children will be adult in the next 10
years; no education, no vocational training, what do
you expect then? Insecurity situation.”

Abdullahi expressed sadness that instead of
development, northern states were living under
horrendous Boko Haram threats, banditry,

kidnapping, armed robbery, marauding youth gangs,
herders and farmers clashes.

“It has become imperative for the forum to call
President Muhammadu Buhari to respond to threats
faced by northern Nigerians following incessant
killings in some states,” he observed.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/15/buhari-govt-failed-nigerians-northern-elders/
Aprokos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation / Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.