Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders (23191 Views)

Electricity Tariff Hike Will Further Impoverish Nigerians - Northern Elders / Fuel Subsidy Removal Will Worsen Condition Of Nigerians – Northern Elders Forum / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Wallade(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
So tell us why Northerners purportedly voted for him massively when you know that he has failed. LOL!

Where was the NEF during the election to advice their people appropriately.
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by CodeTemplar: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
The northern elders are going after the smoke(insecurity, poverty) instead of the fire causing the smoke(corruption).
Let them address the theft of state resources by their governors. All they end up demanding with their cry of poverty in the north is more of oil allocation via one intervention programme or the other.
Let them address the theft of shared oil resource their governors are pocketing.

1 Like

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Teel012(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Says who?
Buhari's government is the best thing that can happen to any northern state .

Northern elders are wailers.

Sarcasm on point like kilode. If u were in lag, would have bought u a crate of big stout.

1 Like

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by wambosamuel1980: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
They are mocking Nigerians when i heard that man called Ango vomitting trash from his mouth, i laugh just look at them who voted for Buhari now they are talking offensively against Buhari thinking we will applaud them.

1 Like

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Gandollaar(f): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77566070:

God bless you sis.
It is ALWAYS refreshing to see that we still have some reasonable people like you around here.
Nigeria will be great again.
Suya smoke Don blind this one. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by americaninja1: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
MrCuteking:
If everyone is primarily against Buharia due to his lack of leadership prowess,
then eventually voted for him?

Please partronize my product.

I have this quality leather shoe for you.

It’s breathable and makes you feel confident and comfortable.
Suitable for your casual and cooperate wears.

I sell for 10k
Delivery is nationwide and pay on delivery.
Size 45

Colour brown and Black

Check my signature below to contact me.

number
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by HardMirror(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:

Brother weh mumu. undecided
the guy na correct mumu grin grin
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by win3k: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nigerians have failed Nigeria due to their lack of responsibility and commonsense!
Stop blaming the governments they did not elect but allowed to rule.
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by bareal(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
poseidon12:

So you can't recognize sarcasm?

Don't you know that Buhari's supporters are too dull?

1 Like

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Yankee101: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Next level was a fraud

He obviously didn't win
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by bareal(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
mabea:
Bros in all good conscience do you mean to tell us that all the things this lady stated above are the true situation of things in the north even when she is sarcastic.God is watching us. Every nigerian should demand good governance irrespective of who is in power.

That guy has just exposed his dullness, just like his master Buhari....

1 Like

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by bendike: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77566070:

God bless you sis.
It is ALWAYS refreshing to see that we still have some reasonable people like you around here.
lol, if them call you otondo now you go de vex,.
Google sarcasm grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
He was already a failure before he was even elected. How can we undo this mistake?
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by bendike: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
mabea:
Bros in all good conscience do you mean to tell us that all the things this lady stated above are the true situation of things in the north even when she is sarcastic.God is watching us. Every nigerian should demand good governance irrespective of who is in power.
Just watch and see him explain how you are "negative" and cannot see all the good things happening in front of your nose. Lol grin
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by LZAA: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77566070:

God bless you sis.

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by brosammy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
That is exactly what you people deserved. That is your next level.
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by lagdmark(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Northern Elders Forum indirectly telling Nigerians to give them another chance to appoint a competent northern candidate in 2023 since Buhari is a failure.
South should focus on 2027.
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by enemyofprogress: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mad people, didn't you support his second coming?
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by silasely(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
amc:
This one na Atiku supporter. Someone should tell him campaigning is over. Election already won and lost.

PDP's candidate will be president, Ango Abdullahi insists
https://guardian.ng/news/pdps-candidate-will-be-president-ango-abdullahi-insists/
u see ur tramadol brain don d ma....Lu function again..bi...ko nfanyi bring me salt & water make I softly give this maruu

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by luizpippo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77566070:

God bless you sis.
The zombism we are talking about.
It's either you can read or you lack understanding

Your god was made a joke of and you couldn't decipher what was being said

1 Like

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Classickj(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bella55555:
where do you live if I may ask
benin republic
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by kemika8989(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari has been blasted by
the The Northern Elders Forum, NEF, stressing that
the current insecurity in the North showcases
leadership failure and irresponsibility of governance.
Speaking to newsmen after the forum’s meeting in
Zaria, the NEF Chairman, Prof. Ango Abdullahi called
on President Muhammadu Buhari to demonstrate
higher level of concern and sensitivity to the plight
of traumatised citizens, especially in Zamfara,
Katsina, Kaduna, Benue, Niger, Plateau and Taraba
States.

Apart from the Presidency, the NEF also slammed
other tiers of government for failing to address and
arrest the abject poverty and under-development in
the country.

It said Nigeria has the resources and ideas but lacks
the political will to tackle the problems.

According to Abdullahi, “There is serious
irresponsibility of governance in the country,
especially in the North; the leadership is not doing
enough to meet up the challenges of poverty and
under-development.

“We also demand a decisive, comprehensive and
fundamental government actions against poverty,
underdevelopment and insecurity affecting North as
well as show leadership and compassion which are
reciprocal expectation of the Nigerian people.”

NEF said recent report of an international
organisation revealed that 90 per cent of the over
13.5 million children out-of-school in the country
were from the North.

It added, “The children will be adult in the next 10
years; no education, no vocational training, what do
you expect then? Insecurity situation.”

Abdullahi expressed sadness that instead of
development, northern states were living under
horrendous Boko Haram threats, banditry,

kidnapping, armed robbery, marauding youth gangs,
herders and farmers clashes.

“It has become imperative for the forum to call
President Muhammadu Buhari to respond to threats
faced by northern Nigerians following incessant
killings in some states,” he observed.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/15/buhari-govt-failed-nigerians-northern-elders/
apc Nigerians Northern's wake up enough of all these madness
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by resosdigital(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77566070:

God bless you sis.
ode. Ever heard of sarcasm? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by dahirub08(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
You are the real definition of failure not Buhari government.
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bella55555:
sorry please are you a Buhari supporter no offence just asking

Hey give me your number now!!!!

Dm me that number Immediately!!
angry

Don't make me.ask you again!!!!
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by precious1967(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
where were these during the presidential election? fold your arms and watch the next episode
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by Od1n: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
If everybody is complaining, who then voted for this Buhari in question? cheesy
Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:

Gosh!! you nailed it...

The dude doesn't understand opposite reaction.I now understand the full meaning of a zombie on narialand Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by owem19(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77566907:

We pray you witness the NEXT LEVEL, but with your negative mindset, it may be difficult for you.
But your future kids will definitely witness it Insha Allah......in Jesus name!

END OF DISCUSSION!
bros u dey Bleep up big time,may u be a victim of dis evil government.insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:

This 1 off me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Okonkwo, Ifeanyi Uba, Traditional Rulers, Others Storm Ojoto Ofala Festival / Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.