Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

- Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (270 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Help! Please How Can I Treat This (photos) / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by Evangkatsoulis: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello house,
I have tinnitus and also unable to concentrate if there is any sound in my environment(including tinnitus). This means I am simply unable learn by reading or hearing.
I tried to solve the 2nd problem 1st but there has been delayed progress.
Doctors ruled out ADHD and prescribed Sertraline, fluoxetine, and amitriptyline but their effects tapered off with time(without dealing with my main issue).
So I have decided to treat tinnitus and then get earplugs. But the problem is that I don't know the nature of the tinnitus, whether it is permanent or not. And the ENT doctors just keep prescribing drugs, no hearing tests or probes just judgement from questionaires.
Please medics in the house how do I go about this.
I don't have the time and resources to treat the two at once as I am a student.
Re: by Evangkatsoulis: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Igho Sanomi Raises $1.5 Billion For Cancer Research / Homemade Chicken Soup Recipe And Its Health Benefits / JMS3 Medically Certified Mattress That Reduces Blood Pressure & Othér Ailments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.